Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,097 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election (14628 Views)

POLAF: Atiku Leads In Nigeria's Largest Poll Ever - Daily Trust / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by MrCGPA(m): 6:59am On Feb 20, 2023
Tg
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by A2daiye(m): 7:00am On Feb 20, 2023
No be only Polaf na kalash. Tinubu is the next president.
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by AtikuOkowa: 7:00am On Feb 20, 2023
It is obvious that Atiku is winning this election

Though this is the only body that predicts Atiku's victory,it is also only one that seems to take longer time gathering data

So it is only corrrrrrect one amongst all

1 Like

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by AtikuOkowa: 7:01am On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
POLAF. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Wonders shall never end!

It is the only one that takes longer time doing it

Atiku is winner

1 Like

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Megabig: 7:02am On Feb 20, 2023
Whatever will bundle APC out of rulership is a welcome development, brut them again, am I ready to say that the likes of Dino melaye is actually a minister or holding a position in Nigerian govt?

Una no de fear ohhh, God abeg oh… Just give Nigeria Obi, that’s a start
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by AtikuOkowa: 7:03am On Feb 20, 2023
Freshtruth:
It obvious atiku will win the signs are all there

Much than obvious

1 Like

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by begge: 7:03am On Feb 20, 2023
Tufiakwa GOD FORBID
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Fiscus105(m): 7:04am On Feb 20, 2023
UncommonLogic:
Tinubu will win. No need for all these fake polls.

All these are just mind game to play on intelligent of voters and perhaps self consolation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by AtikuOkowa: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2023
Jack500:
All these poll here and there, it will end this Saturday grin cheesy

Any poll not predicting victory for the incoming president, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a useless poll.

You know the ones afraid of Saturday

1 Like

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by RexTramadol1: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2023
Obidients might finally regret not managing to support Atiku in the end. Only mergers can unseat a ruling party in today’s Nigeria.

They will all just waste their votes and start hostility towards the winner online and I consider that very silly.

4 Likes

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by ictplotter(m): 7:06am On Feb 20, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
NO BE ONLY POLAF POLL
NA IGOLAF POLL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

RUBBISH OBI HAS INTIMIDATED EVERYONE TO THE EXTENT THEY ARE ALL PAYING UNDER THE BRIDGE GRAPHIC DESIGNERES TO CREATE THEIR OWN POLLS AND DECLARE THEM WINNER 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

THE OTHER DAY TINUBU BROUGHT OUT JARUS FROM THE DUSTBIN TODAY ATIKU BRINGS OUT THIS RUBBISH 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
How come Obituary supporters can't just respect other people's opinions and views?
Must everything go Obi way, I hav never see animalistic supporters like Obituary supporters.
Dr. Peterside the owner of Anap foundation who is conducting stupid poll via telephone phone calls is a member of labor party and sponsor of Peter obituary.

2 Likes

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Helgreenluv(m): 7:09am On Feb 20, 2023
When we tell them that this election is for heavy weights like Tinubu and Atiku they will call us names. I can bet anything that Pandora Peter obi will come third

1 Like

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by theowane: 7:12am On Feb 20, 2023
itsRhamzy:
Obi is who I would've preferred to vote for but he doesn't have the numbers yet to unseat the ruling party so Atiku got my vote. Emilokan is not popular in the north and naso most of una go underestimate the quiet Atiku till he wins.
Why not just vote for Obi, and leave the rest to God. Don't worry about if he wins or not
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by SMARTMOTORS(m): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2023
Atiku's can only be Assured by Kwankwaso stepping down for him
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by chichriso: 7:13am On Feb 20, 2023
Have you listened to Oyedepo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwm-TEP47tI
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Maj196(m): 7:15am On Feb 20, 2023
Rubbish poll. Where's the stats?
Obi is winning inshallah
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Juanmike(m): 7:15am On Feb 20, 2023
itsRhamzy:
Obi is who I would've preferred to vote for but he doesn't have the numbers yet to unseat the ruling party so Atiku got my vote. Emilokan is not popular in the north and naso most of una go underestimate the quiet Atiku till he wins.
Why not add your vote and the number will keep increasing? If you know mathematics you will no addition. Drop by drop it would be full.

1 Like

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Liebermantic: 7:15am On Feb 20, 2023
itsRhamzy:
Truly you didn't and don't have In mind to vote Peter Obi. He doesn't have the number is the new political technique employed by Agbado yo sway voter's to PDP or APC. Agbado urchin. We are voting Peter Obi en masse.
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Babastrong(m): 7:20am On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=FromZeroToHero post=121059874]If Obi can not win it, let Atiku take it. A drug baron and a bokoharam sponsor can not be my President. [ Then you move to kenya or afganistan. Life is wide. Lol.]
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by livinbygrace: 7:22am On Feb 20, 2023
itsRhamzy:

Tinubu is not popular and some northerners are decamping To Apc.
Una go understand why dey call him Jagaban after Feb.25th
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by StrongAlphMale: 7:28am On Feb 20, 2023
itsRhamzy:

Son don't be deceived by APC saying obi cannot win, obi doesn't have the numbers etc, They're all mind games. Kenya or one of these Africa countries had an election with a new man onboard, the new man with an unknown party won the election. Bros obi can do it too. Obi needs every vote to get in there and it's very possible for him to win. Your vote is needed. He needs your vote and mine to make it a reality. Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Painintheass221: 7:29am On Feb 20, 2023
Obyangel:
I want Obi to win this election but what I saw in vision this morning, he's going no where but an old man will win it with the help of military and political caucus.

It will be another round of suffering for Nigerians.

APC machinery. Shut up.
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Mrpojj(m): 7:32am On Feb 20, 2023
itsRhamzy:
Why not add your vote to his numbers, you agreed he is better why not vote him
Will you vote Satan because Satan have the numbers?
Na this petty idealogy politicians dey count on from the masses wet they make them treat us anyhow..
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Obyangel: 7:34am On Feb 20, 2023
Painintheass221:

APC machinery. Shut up.

Everything in me detest APC, I only said what I saw. Heaven will bear me witness. I don't know if that person is Tinubu but not a young candidate.

1 Like

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 20, 2023
Atiku is winning hands down

1 Like

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by olisefom: 7:38am On Feb 20, 2023
It's even better everybody has been tipped to win...now the election proper.
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Doyou2019: 7:44am On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are the most truthful and calculative obidient!

I duff my hat!

But Atiku still won’t win! Asiwaju is the next President

You are truthful on this one (Atiku not winning)
But Tinubu isn't going to win, even if all of Igbos and ND decide to stay away from the polls.
He cannot and will not win!
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Class01: 7:44am On Feb 20, 2023
AntonVince:

You’re already falling for the APC’s mind games.

He “doesn’t have the numbers yet” because you’re depriving him of your own very valuable vote. Imagine a thousand PVC holders reasoning like you do…that’s a lot of votes to lose. Tambuwal won his 2md term with a marginal 500 or thereabout votes.

The current president of Zambia who is currently transforming the country won the presidential election with a party formed less than a year to the polls. Just like Obi, he was mocked when he commenced the project.
Ruto of Kenya also clinched the presidency with a “structureless social media party” he formed after stepping down as the country’s Vice President.
He handed a resounding defeat to a serial contestant and the ruling party’s candidate, Prime Minister Raila Odinga with all incumbency advantage and state machinery.

Buhari with his structureless CPC also ammased 12 million votes in 2011, without having a single councillor anywhere in Nigeria! That number will be more than enough to secure victory for Obi next week with 3 major candidates slugging it out.

I implore you Sir, to do what you know is right by voting for Peter Obi. It’s more honorable to “waste” your vote pursuing a noble cause than to contribute towards plunging our country into a deeper mess by voting renowned thieves.

Obi don't have the numbers to win yet.
So vote Atiku and let's kick out APC. APC game plan is for us to divide the votes from South South and South East between LP and PDP So they can win by bullying everyone in South West to vote them and buy their way in some part of North and we must not fall for it.

We will all vote Obi 4 years time when he has gain ground in some key areas.
If you want to discuss this, we can do so as long we keep the conversation civil.

1 Like

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by BlazinGlory40: 7:45am On Feb 20, 2023
itsRhamzy:

And you don’t think your vote can make a huge difference? Oga, atiku has always been your preference. Leave talk.
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by KingOfTheDamned: 7:50am On Feb 20, 2023
ictplotter:

How come Obituary supporters can't just respect other people's opinions and views?
Must everything go Obi way, I hav never see animalistic supporters like Obituary supporters.
Dr. Peterside the owner of Anap foundation who is conducting stupid poll via telephone phone calls is a member of labor party and sponsor of Peter obituary.

Shut up iliterate Tinubu supporter 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by dinachi(m): 7:50am On Feb 20, 2023
itsRhamzy:
You never wanted to vote obi. Just keep quiet and continue to decieve yourself. Nansense.
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by ictplotter(m): 7:56am On Feb 20, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Shut up iliterate Tinubu supporter 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Atiku is my choice and by God grace he will be elected as the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Trouble For Governor Sule As Group Urge UK, EU To Impose Visa Ban On Him / PDP Governors Begin Move To Reconcile Atiku With Wike, Makinde, Others / Tinubu Swears In 3 New Ministers: Jamila Bio, Balarabe Abbas & Olawande Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.