Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election (14626 Views)

POLAF: Atiku Leads In Nigeria's Largest Poll Ever - Daily Trust / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by aariwa(m): 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
itsRhamzy:
Obi is who I would've preferred to vote for but he doesn't have the numbers yet to unseat the ruling party so Atiku got my vote. Emilokan is not popular in the north and naso most of una go underestimate the quiet Atiku till he wins.
The Obi poll was conducted by business day newspaper, a division of thisday newspapers which is owned by a PDP stalwart and Atiku bosom friend Nduka Obiagbena …seems like you belong to the younger generation that doesn’t know Atiku well. If Atiku wins you will pray daily 8 years for buhari to come back but it will be late then for people that wasted their votes on him
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Omoawoke: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
FromZeroToHero:
If Obi can not win it, let Atiku take it. A drug baron and a bokoharam sponsor can not be my President.

Just say your heart is consumed by hatred and nothing more. There is no justification for atiku to win the election.
You know the sweetest thing, after election, you and your people will have no choice than to hang the picture of Tinubu in your offices and stare at it all day
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Omoawoke: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Helgreenluv:
When we tell them that this election is for heavy weights like Tinubu and Atiku they will call us names. I can bet anything that Pandora Peter obi will come third

You are looking for cheap bet grin

Of course obi will bet on himself that he won’t get better than 3rd
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Omoawoke: 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
Class01:

Obi don't have the numbers to win yet.
So vote Atiku and let's kick out APC. APC game plan is for us to divide the votes from South South and South East between LP and PDP So they can win by bullying everyone in South West to vote them and buy their way in some part of North and we must not fall for it.

We will all vote Obi 4 years time when he has gain ground in some key areas.
If you want to discuss this, we can do so as long we keep the conversation civil.

We are happy they will never reason with you grin

As long as Peter obi is in this game, it is a good thing for Tinubu….grin

Peter obi the best card for Tinubu to win grin
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by blabulu2000: 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
If any average Yoruba person can just take time and analyze all these political comments on this platform...he will discovered that Nyamiri is playing games with their conscience and most of this Yoruba dumbass are falling for it...

The same comments are circulating on this platform. I always ask the person that it some quickly and from. his or her comments I will always discover that the Obi movement is heavy with a tribal sentiment .... the religious sentiment is just an ademdum to it....labour parry is not really the Obi movement ..it is a Tribal movement re-package...using Obi political ambition
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Omoawoke:

Just say your heart is consumed by hatred and nothing more. There is no justification for atiku to win the election.
You know the sweetest thing, after election, you and your people will have no choice than to hang the picture of Tinubu in your offices and stare at it all day

Screenshot this post. Either Atiku or Obi will win the election. Tinubu will never smell Aso Rock.
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Omoawoke: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

Screenshot this post. Either Atiku or Obi will win the election. Tinubu will never smell Aso Rock.

You will definitely deactivate your account after election...

As for Obi, 3rd position is sure for him
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
Omoawoke:

You will definitely deactivate your account after election...

As for Obi, 3rd position is sure for him

Screenshot it now. It's either Obi or Atiku. Tinubu with his Muslim-Muslim evil ticket will never be President.
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Omoawoke: 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

Screenshot it now. It's either Obi or Atiku. Tinubu with his Muslim-Muslim evil ticket will never be President.

Be certain and stop using either.

Tinubu will win the election...I am not giving you a second option

And Obi will come third. That is 1000% certain
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
LMAOOOOOOO

Abeg, if Atiku enters Aso Rock, he needs to hire more intelligent people around him because all his boys are there to collect his looted money and do a shoddy job.

You mean after spending the last two weeks telling us every poll was wrong and didn’t know what they’re talking about, Mikano boys suddenly have a poll they believe is correct? They even got Business Day to publish it sef…. but the question is in what world is a poll conducted over 8 months, and in what world do you ever see anyone poll up to 3 million people? Wetin be POLAF sef, nobody knows them. They didn’t try at all for this their fake poll, if you ask this POLAF to show us the agents they used, the airtime they used to make these phone calls, the breakdown of their result, etc. it likely does not even exist.

Dem PDP people say “Atiku is safe choice” and “Obi cannot win” but as the polls came out and Atiku (serial LOSER since 1992) kept on coming distant third, e be like that thing they talk before, no longer made sense. So this is what they have to do to convince people who are already voting Obi, that Obi cannot win. Madness. Next time they won’t nominate a Fulani to succeed a Fulani
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
Omoawoke:

Make sure you reply my qoute on Monday 27th February. When the winner will be declared.
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by kafeii123: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Everyone with their polls...e remain Tinubu own be like say na offline poll baba dey claim....

Whichever of them wins on Saturday.... None can be worse than bubu.. ...Bubu really dealt with us....my only fear will be that El rufai...Ganduje and Woke will be too powerful in a Tinubu government...and none of them are good persons
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Omoawoke: 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

Make sure you reply my qoute on Monday 27th February. When the winner will be declared.

Is obi winning or not?? Simple

You are neither here or there.... which one be obi or Atiku.

Obi is coming third...his position is not a contest
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by escohido123: 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
NO BE ONLY POLAF POLL
NA IGOLAF POLL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

RUBBISH!!!
OBI HAS INTIMIDATED EVERYONE TO THE EXTENT THEY ARE ALL PAYING UNDER THE BRIDGE GRAPHIC DESIGNERES TO CREATE THEIR OWN POLLS AND DECLARE THEM WINNER 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

THE OTHER DAY TINUBU BROUGHT OUT JARUS FROM THE DUSTBIN TODAY ATIKU BRINGS OUT THIS RUBBISH 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Na now u dey condem online polls.
Wen Obi was winning in ur so called online polls e dey sweet una but now wey another online poll no favour ur candidate u dey rubbish the poll.
Una eyes go soon clear.
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
Omoawoke:

Is obi winning or not?? Simple

You are neither here or there.... which one be obi or Atiku.

Obi is coming third...his position is not a contest

This election will be keenly contested. I am not 100% sure of who will win but I'm 100% sure that Tinubu will not win. The winner will be either Obi or Atiku. Screenshot it now.
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Omoawoke: 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

This election will be keenly contested. I am not 100% sure of who will win but I'm 100% sure that Tinubu will not win. The winner will be either Obi or Atiku. Screenshot it now.

Lmao

So tinubu will come third?

Me I'm very sure Obi will come third.

I will come back to remind you later
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Omoawoke:

Lmao

So tinubu will come third?

Me I'm very sure Obi will come third.

I will come back to remind you later

No wahala. Monday 27th February will determine.
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Omoawoke: 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

No wahala. Monday 27th February will determine.

All right bro...

Any thing that happen, one love....
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by dochenaj: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
Atiku has been favorite from day 1.

Anyone who doesn't acknowledge this is lying to themselves.

But I don't trust the methodology of this poll.

1 Like

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Helgreenluv(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Omoawoke:

You are looking for cheap bet grin

Of course obi will bet on himself that he won’t get better than 3rd

Lol. Na so
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Omoawoke: 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

Omoawoke:

Do you remember I said I will.come back to remind you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crack Widens In APC Over Alleged Misuse Of N30b, Zoning Concerns / The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole / EFCC To Deal With Staff Who Decorated Ekweremadu ‘anti-corruption Ambassador'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.