Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election (14624 Views)

POLAF: Atiku Leads In Nigeria's Largest Poll Ever - Daily Trust / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by mensos544: 8:00am On Feb 20, 2023
Mumu media election
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by wallarwallar(m): 8:07am On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=FromZeroToHero post=121059874]If Obi can not win it, let Atiku take it. A drug baron and a bokoharam sponsor can not be my President. [/quote

Hummml undecided and unserious set of people... Hatred is internal killing
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Class01: 8:08am On Feb 20, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

https://businessday.ng/politics/article/polaf-poll-tips-atiku-to-win-in-close-race/

Obi don't have the numbers to win yet.
So let us all vote Atiku and let's kick out APC. APC game plan is for us to divide the votes from South South and South East between LP and PDP So they can win by bullying everyone in South West to vote them and buy their way in some part of North and we must not fall for it.

We like Obi and we believe in his vision for a new Nigeria so we will all vote for him 4 years time when he has gain ground in some key areas.

But for now, we must choose the lesser evil against the greatest evil this country has ever known which is APC.

1 Like

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by chukwukadibia20: 8:13am On Feb 20, 2023
I will rather waste my vote on the right candidate than vote in a criminal whom I think may win. It is more honourable to loose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
Vote that structureless party and if he wants to loose, let him loose with our votes.

itsRhamzy:
Obi is who I would've preferred to vote for but he doesn't have the numbers yet to unseat the ruling party so Atiku got my vote. Emilokan is not popular in the north and naso most of una go underestimate the quiet Atiku till he wins.
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Lashist(m): 8:16am On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are the most truthful and calculative obidient!

I duff my hat!

But Atiku still won’t win! Asiwaju is the next President
Olodo, wetin be duff my hat??😂..truly most of your urchins no really go school...instead of you to spend your days studying properly, you have chosen to come to a faceless forum to disgrace your life bcus you want to support bad govt...better go and do something useful with your life cheesy
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Chineduawka: 8:25am On Feb 20, 2023
AntonVince:

You’re already falling for the APC’s mind games.

He “doesn’t have the numbers yet” because you’re depriving him of your own very valuable vote. Imagine a thousand PVC holders reasoning like you do…that’s a lot of votes to lose. Tambuwal won his 2md term with a marginal 500 or thereabout votes.

The current president of Zambia who is currently transforming the country won the presidential election with a party formed less than a year to the polls. Just like Obi, he was mocked when he commenced the project.
Ruto of Kenya also clinched the presidency with a “structureless social media party” he formed after stepping down as the country’s Vice President.
He handed a resounding defeat to a serial contestant and the ruling party’s candidate, Prime Minister Raila Odinga with all incumbency advantage and state machinery.

Buhari with his structureless CPC also ammased 12 million votes in 2011, without having a single councillor anywhere in Nigeria! That number will be more than enough to secure victory for Obi next week with 3 major candidates slugging it out.

I implore you Sir, to do what you know is right by voting for Peter Obi. It’s more honorable to “waste” your vote pursuing a noble cause than to contribute towards plunging our country into a deeper mess by voting renowned thieves.

Brother Zambia is different from Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by HardMirror(m): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2023
itsRhamzy:
Obi is who I would've preferred to vote for but he doesn't have the numbers yet to unseat the ruling party so Atiku got my vote. Emilokan is not popular in the north and naso most of una go underestimate the quiet Atiku till he wins.
you are wise. Atiku it is not cos he is a saint, but he has a lot of experience and a lot to offer. Best candidate that actually has a chance not obi

1 Like

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by HardMirror(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2023
chukwukadibia20:
I will rather waste my vote on the right candidate than vote in a criminal whom I think may win. It is more honourable to loose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
Vote that structureless party and if he wants to loose, let him loose with our votes.

we have not forgotten that obi was governor when sars was killing anambra youths like maggot. He is not worthy of a single vote.
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by 2tpick: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2023
We are gradually moving towards an era where party politics and structure will mean nothing. Elections will be won or lost based on the credibility, track records, and popularity of the candidates. Buhari's victory against the incumbent president in 2015 was mostly based on his popularity in the north. PO has done well for himself in 6 months as nothing has envisaged such organic followership with a party as small as LP.
The big boys from the big parties are only relying on their structures whereas the electorates are gradually moving away from party politics. This will eventually be the case when money politics is finally eliminated from our political space.
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by seunowa(f): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2023
FromZeroToHero:
If Obi can not win it, let Atiku take it. A drug baron and a bokoharam sponsor can not be my President.
Yes you are right. Let Atiku win, if Tinubu fails. Calamities pandora will never become Nigeria president
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Coldsperm: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2023
itsRhamzy:
Stop the lies Oga. We have passed this stage. Tell us that you are a Milano miscreant and nobody will beat you. Can we just bet on this, Obi is your next president on Saturday.
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by 2tpick: 8:48am On Feb 20, 2023
AntonVince:

He “doesn’t have the numbers yet” because you’re depriving him of your own very valuable vote. Imagine a thousand PVC holders reasoning like you do…that’s a lot of votes to lose. Tambuwal won his 2md term with a marginal 500 or thereabout votes.

The current president of Zambia who is currently transforming the country won the presidential election with a party formed less than a year to the polls. Just like Obi, he was mocked when he commenced the project.
Ruto of Kenya also clinched the presidency with a “structureless social media party” he formed after stepping down as the country’s Vice President.
He handed a resounding defeat to a serial contestant and the ruling party’s candidate, Prime Minister Raila Odinga with all incumbency advantage and state machinery.

Buhari with his structureless CPC also ammased 12 million votes in 2011, without having a single councillor anywhere in Nigeria! That number will be more than enough to secure victory for Obi next week with 3 major candidates slugging it out.

I implore you Sir, to do what you know is right by voting for Peter Obi. It’s more honorable to “waste” your vote pursuing a noble cause than to contribute towards plunging our country into a deeper mess by voting renowned thieves.

Comrade I commend the civility in your response. However, unless u are new here, u should know that there is no way the guy u quoted will ever vote for your candidate. The odds are that he might not even vote AA. It's either he is concealing his real candidate to avoid insults or he doesnt even have pvc

1 Like

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by computer0810(m): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2023
FromZeroToHero:
If Obi can not win it, let Atiku take it. A drug baron and a bokoharam sponsor can not be my President.

U too inconsequential
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by ogmask: 9:04am On Feb 20, 2023
itsRhamzy:

Same with me, I have looked at this thing from all angles and decided to give my vote to Atiku.

1 Like

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by computer0810(m): 9:08am On Feb 20, 2023
AntonVince:

Everything is APC even if PDP releases a statement......dumb crack head🐖

Nigeria is not Zambia....obi will lose like an idi😂t

Obi a former governor of Anambra state with no achievement cannot win.....ur formulations is too dumb😂
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 20, 2023
Vote for Peter Obi
Vote for Yusuf Datti
Vote for Labour Party (LP)

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 20, 2023
Vote LP

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Madups(m): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2023
In as much as i believe this poll is laughable, why are we yet to see any poll tipping baba blu to win.

1 Like

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by paskal16: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2023
PDp are to be blamed if atiku don’t win
And I don’t think atiku can win
Obi and kwankwaso have divided his votes
Pdp strongholds are south east and south south
But it’s looking unlikely now
To be honest apshit may retain power
Nigerians should brace up for more suffering pro max

1 Like

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Jolite(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
NO BE ONLY POLAF POLL
NA IGOLAF POLL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

RUBBISH!!!
OBI HAS INTIMIDATED EVERYONE TO THE EXTENT THEY ARE ALL PAYING UNDER THE BRIDGE GRAPHIC DESIGNERES TO CREATE THEIR OWN POLLS AND DECLARE THEM WINNER 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

THE OTHER DAY TINUBU BROUGHT OUT JARUS FROM THE DUSTBIN TODAY ATIKU BRINGS OUT THIS RUBBISH 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
go and write it down, Atiku is your next president.
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by seguno2: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2023
Freshtruth:
It obvious atiku will win the signs are all there

There is a lot of work to be done still, to ensure Atiku’s victory on Saturday.

We have to show that he is comparatively the best in the lot.

So help us God.
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Lordzaza247: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2023
itsRhamzy:
How will he get the numbers if more people keep thinking like you?
Vote your conscience joor
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Obyino: 10:20am On Feb 20, 2023
2RUTHHURTS:
grin grin grin
Make i follow P.O. LAF
Peter Obi LAF
Nah so take spell your own laugh 😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by UbaGwele: 10:22am On Feb 20, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

https://businessday.ng/politics/article/polaf-poll-tips-atiku-to-win-in-close-race/

All these polls tipping Atiku to win… Make I do my own poll wey go tip my guy Sowore to win too… Media propaganda nonsense
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by famology(m): 10:28am On Feb 20, 2023
kaylardz:
Atiku is not winning this election.
Atiku is not Buhari, he won't get block vote from the north. Tinubu with the aid of northern APC structure will share the region with Atiku.
Tinubu will win north central and south west.
OBI will win south east and south south.

This is what will happen
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by itsRhamzy: 11:28am On Feb 20, 2023
UncommonLogic:
Tinubu will win. No need for all these fake polls.
how will he win? Where is he going to see votes from in bulk to make him win? Dey play
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 20, 2023
They said it was Peter Obi, now its Atiku, is this why Wike is calling on rivers voters not to elect a president that will throw him in jail?
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by Bimpe29: 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
The election will be keenly contested by Atikulated PDP and Batified APC. Either of them is poised to be declared the winner and returned elected by INEC in few days time.
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by botiwunoluwa992: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
Na POLAF rice na Just another fake trash poll.Na POLAF rice na Just another fake trash poll....
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by DanielPop(m): 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Re: POLAF Poll Tips Atiku To Win 2023 Presidential Election by UncommonLogic: 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
itsRhamzy:
how will he win? Where is he going to see votes from in bulk to make him win? Dey play
You go soon find out by next Sunday. Just chill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaves For Marrakech, Morocco (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Istanbul, Turkey / Troops Neutralize Several ISWAP Terrorists, Recover Equipment And Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.