Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs (47112 Views)

2023: States Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Will Win - Governor Ifedolapo / 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè / PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs by tunapawizzy: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Not surprising, Lagos and Kano are the states with highest number of registered voters
Re: 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:

What stopped you from collecting when others were collecting despite all the time given?

People like me, i was in school, before we closed the given time has ended.
E dey pain me well well o.
Re: 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs by Augustenite(m): 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hendrixky:
Obi is winning abuja and Lagos

Who wanna bet should contact me

Especially that abuja own

That of lagos even if tinubu manage to win the difference is not going to be 40k to 20k votes

If you know say he sure for you and your Apc quote me make we stake

Obi won't win any of the two places you just mentioned.. let's go for the bet.
Re: 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs by SenatePresdo(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
Taiggarr:

Such STEWPEED spews from you..

God punish your entire Generation.
Re: 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs by Chineduawka: 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:

Check all threads created by the moniker called Cyynthia not this cyythiakiss. Cyythia was campaging for Osibanjo aggressively before the primaries, unfortunately Pastor was rigged out, then she started supporting Obi to protect her Christian faith...

I am sure you are following that moniker called " Cyythia".. So say what you know ..

Nobody was insulting Osibanjo, we were calling him out for his silence on Ruga and his non challant attitude when Christians were being massacred in the North.

So many of us Christian yorubas know what is good for us ...
Gibberish and balderdash
Re: 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs by Coldie(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
EdwardRandy:

And all the ones collected in the SE/SS belong to Yorubas, right? Dey there make pant dey wear you.😛
SenatePresdo:

Where is your proof?

On Twitter there are so many videos where south West inec officials are deliberately refusing to give pvc to Igbo sounding names.

It's all over Twitter.
Re: 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs by Billygee2u: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
CyynthiaKiss:
Bola in the mud disgracing himself up and down..

Bola hijacking APC ticket will give room to political apathy in the SW...

It would have been better if the ticket was given to Osibanjo...

Imagine in whole Nigeria, All the 6 South West states are among top 7.. Tinubu hasn't impressed his people to vote for him, na aboki he go impress?

Osibanjo is laughing at Tinubu's political foolishness
Re: 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs by JOemmy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
Thebigheart:

Oga you're joking. Na today day break abi?

They supposed to issue you new PVC bearing the new unit you transfer to.

I transfer my own and they gave new PVC.

Chaii I never knew this oh this means I won't be voting for obi this Saturday. I was told that after the online transfer no need to get another new pvc.
Re: 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs by Thebigheart: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
JOemmy:

Chaii I never knew this oh this means I won't be voting for obi this Saturday. I was told that after the online transfer no need to get another new pvc.

Wrong information.
Re: 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs by JOemmy(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
Thebigheart:

Wrong information.

So what if I transfer back to my former polling unit will that work?
Re: 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs by JOemmy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Thebigheart:

Wrong information.

Or can I still get the new pvc in inec office?
Re: 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs by Taiggarr: 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
SenatePresdo:

God punish your entire Generation.

Bandits rhape your mother to death with a wooden sling..

May your late WRETCHED lowlife ILLITERATE PEASANT MISCREANT father's corpse be exhumed and eaten by warthogs..

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu..

Mwete gi maa gbagbuo gi..

JJugodi Ese!
Re: 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs by Thebigheart: 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
JOemmy:

Or can I still get the new pvc in inec office?

Just try your luck tomorrow. Cox am not certain of that.
Re: 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs by BabaRamota1980: 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ezeama400:

PVC: 4.175 m voters disenfranchised in 10 states

Lagos tops figure with 928,951; Oyo-800,000, Kano-468,314

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/pvc-4-175-m-voters-disenfranchised-in-10-states/

Ibos in Lagos have refused to collect PVCs. They are afraid of Oluomo. grin
Re: 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs by dochenaj: 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
We know why Lagos is top on that list.

The tactical disenfranchisement of the Igbo voters of Lagos, orchestrated by non other than INEC Lagos.

Free and fair elections in Nigeria is a delusion with the spate of corruption in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs by dochenaj: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Obyangel:
I went to Igbede ( Inec office around Ojo LGA) and Iba primary school complete one week and was told mine not ready. I will try again after the election.
Let me guess, you're Igbo.

Yours is among the 100s of thousand marked as uncollected.
Re: 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs by Obyangel: 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
dochenaj:

Let me guess, you're Igbo.

Yours is among the 100s of thousand marked as uncollected.

Yes bro, hope I can have it after the election?
Re: 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs by SenatePresdo(m): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
Taiggarr:

Bandits rhape your mother to death with a wooden sling..

May your late WRETCHED lowlife ILLITERATE PEASANT MISCREANT father's corpse be exhumed and eaten by warthogs..

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu..

Mwete gi maa gbagbuo gi..

JJugodi Ese!

I say Thunder scatter your generations.

If you like speak Yoruba or whatever language till tomorrow.
Re: 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs by Abeyjide: 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Anything to console yourself grin

Console? Eya
Re: 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs by Taiggarr: 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
SenatePresdo:

I say Thunder scatter your generations.

If you like speak Yoruba or whatever language till tomorrow.

Anam anchor gi now..

Mwete gi,maa gbagbuo gi..

COWARD JUVENILE!
Re: 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs by SenatePresdo(m): 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
Taiggarr:

Anam anchor gi now..

Mwete gi,maa gbagbuo gi..

COWARD JUVENILE!

Re: 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs by Onyiridike(f): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Ibos in Lagos have refused to collect PVCs. They are afraid of Oluomo. grin
All Igbos that I know have collected their PVC.
Re: 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs by JOemmy(m): 9:41am On Feb 22, 2023
Thebigheart:

Just try your luck tomorrow. Cox am not certain of that.

I have gone to inec office i was told i can use my old pvc to vote.
Re: 2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs by MeineMutter: 12:56am On Feb 23, 2023
Millions of Naira gone to the drains on printing and logistics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Troops Engage In Clearance Operation,Destroy More Boko Haram Camps In Borno(pics / Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos / Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.