Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,284 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? (10921 Views)

Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? / CBN Extends Deadline For Old Naira Notes To February 10 / BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by SeeItSayIt: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2023
YES! Dusted to cast vote for Peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Seankhalifa: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2023
switlily25:

My vote is for Atiku!
fine gal don atikulate grin
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Candidlady: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2023
engrpheleeks:

And Obi is from? Tinubu is from? Atiku's vice is from?

you still didnt get my message so nvm
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Cajal(m): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2023
I do
And it's for JAGABAN
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by mylove4God(f): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2023
Yes, I have my PVC. I was so excited the day I got it after trying severally times to get it and also seen people who came to collect their been told that theirs were not printed or found.
I danced that day grin there. I pray God bless Nigeria with a good leader. We don suffer too much.
Btw I am #Obidient

4 Likes

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by nameo: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2023
mylove4God:
Yes, I have my PVC. I was so excited the day I got it after trying severally times to get it and also seen people who came to collect their been told that theirs were not printed or found.
I danced that day grin there. I pray God bless Nigeria with a good leader. We don suffer too much.
Btw I am #Obidient

God bless you

3 Likes

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by switlily25(f): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2023
Seankhalifa:
fine gal don atikulate grin
Yes o!
I am Atikulated!!!

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Antell95(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2023
SmartPolician:

Thank you. Who updates the results app shows?

And there's no iRev app on Google play store
check via INEC website for the app apk link
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Goldmaxx(f): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2023
God1000:
Are you going to vote in this week's election? It will be a pity not to vote after all the noise and dirty fight online.

Other people will decide for you if you don't vote.

As for me, I will vote
Democrats are evil
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Mekoyoglobal: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2023
If u fail to vote, you loose your right to complain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Amatrillion: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2023
Why are you like this.

E be like say you be Jagaban supporter. You want to hide under the popularity of our incoming president Peter Obi, to project Jagaban a.k.a Balablu bulaba.

Why would you pair Peter Obi/Tinubu together.

Instead of you to put Atiku/Tinubu together and put Peter Obi one side.

Ladiesdream:
Like for Atiku share for obi/Tinubu
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Antell95(m): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2023
shuttox:

No more vote buying No more result manipulation No more ballot snatching
All thanks to BVAS

2 Likes

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Hier(m): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2023
switlily25:

My vote is for Atiku!

Let's endeavour to give Peter Obi a chance

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by FreedomfromtheT: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2023
Coolsperm:
I have mine, but we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, is not possible
So who are you voting for sir?
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by gbolswag(m): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2023
sure...TINUBU
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Hier(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2023
How does the BVAS work to stop vote buying

Antell95:
All thanks to BVAS
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by seanwilliam(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2023
80% of people making mouth online don’t have pvc. Dem plenty for my WhatsApp .
Election result go tell
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by bonnyhope: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2023
Yes o!!!

It is for OBI
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by SmartPolician: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2023
Antell95:
check via INEC website for the app apk link

Thank you
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by proprince(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2023
I have mine and is for OBIDATTI

3 Likes

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by SmartPolician: 10:21am On Feb 20, 2023
muzilala:
In Australia, we set up our team, sent money and logistics for people in Lagos, Kano, PH to vote PO

May God richly bless you all 🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Evergreen4(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2023
Yes ooo, I'm voting for Mazi Alhaji Otumba Peter Adekunle Mohammad Obi

2 Likes

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Antell95(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2023
Hier:
How does the BVAS work to stop vote buying

I am using button phone bro. i lost my redmi note 10s to robbers. I really cant type long or much sentences.

As long as INEC SERVER is well secured. B.VAS is golden.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Seankhalifa: 10:23am On Feb 20, 2023
switlily25:

Yes o!
I am Atikulated!!!
remember me for aso rock matter wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Slymking: 10:24am On Feb 20, 2023
My dear friends PLEASE I AM TERRIBLY IN TOTAL MESS RIGHT NOW IM STUCK HOME NO CASH TO GO OUT PLEASE I NEED HELP ANYTHING AT ALL ID APPRECIATE JUST TO GET ME TO WORK ANYTHING AT ALL 🙏🙏☹️ MAY GOD REWARD YOU PLEASE PEOPLE.

8155860518 OPAY
KING DARE

I REALLY NEED THIS HELP
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Fujiyama: 10:25am On Feb 20, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
How do you people even feel while conducting election every 4years in a false entity??.......can you join England and Iran as one country, and conduct election for them every 4yrs??. Can't you guys ask yourselves simple question for once?? Chaii!! 8years ago Buhari was the Saviour now he is now the Devil and Peter Obi is now the Saviour, I guess if he wins after 7years he will now become the Devil and another person will become the Saviour habaa!!! ....I don't have PVC and will never have, I can't be a party to something as stupid as not this! This is why the western world are leaving us behind, even in Great Britain, Wales, Scotland, Ireland are over 80% independent different flag, football, economy, name it!.... New countries like Armenia, Albania, Kazakhstan, E.t.c where recently calved out of the usssr, why can't we do same in Nigeria??..... Nigeria was doing very better when all the Regions where operating on their own, during the Regional System of govt we had a very Robust Economy, showing clearly that we can't go anywhere with this so called "ONE NIGERIA" and the stupid Federal system!... The more you people keep conducting election every 4yrs under this false system the more things will continue to get worse!! .....I REST MY CASE!!

^^^
So...what are you proposing?

How do you intend to go back to regionalism? Have you written to your representatives at the state or federal level with a proposal?

What exactly is your plan? It isn't enough to say you won't vote now or ever. What is your plan?
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by kennymotors(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2023
God1000:
Are you going to vote in this week's election? It will be a pity not to vote after all the noise and dirty fight online.

Other people will decide for you if you don't vote.

As for me, I will vote
Obidient is better than sacrifice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by internationalman(m): 10:28am On Feb 20, 2023
nameo:

Not this time around Bros.

As long as people come out to vote, no rigging or any of the shenanigans will work. Rigging and manipulation only happens when voters turnout is low.

Plzz come out and vote. Tell others too

We are winning this

Ok. I hope so

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Hier(m): 10:28am On Feb 20, 2023
Antell95:
I am using button phone bro. i lost my redmi note 10s to robbers. I really cant type long or much sentences.

As long as INEC SERVER is well secured. B.VAS is golden.

Alright bro. Sorry about your phone, I have been using this phone since 2018, hot 6, bought it new, losing it would mean a lot of things. I could have gotten a new phone, but when I remember I have other things to attend to, I divert the money to other pressing uses. God help us

Hope you are voting for Peter Obi
Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Memeni(m): 10:28am On Feb 20, 2023
I'm voting obi together with 900 persons with me

2 Likes

Re: 5 Days To February 25, Do You Have PVC? by Brownshoe: 10:28am On Feb 20, 2023
No but i have driving liences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Poverty Reduced By Seven Per Cent – World Bank / Fbi's Most Wanted Nigerian Criminals / Black Americans Have Killed More Whites Than The Klu Klux Klan Killed Blacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.