Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

What Can I Build On A Quarter Plot Of Land In Lagos? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Can I Build On A Quarter Plot Of Land In Lagos? (1422 Views)

What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? / One And Quarter Plot Of Land Is Available For Sale In Jakande Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Build On A Quarter Plot Of Land In Lagos? by Dave0116(m): 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
Someone reached out to me about a quarter plot of land for sale in Ibeju so I'll like to know what it can contain before I make payments.

In my head I have two options:

1. 4 units of one bedroom flat, two up and two down.
2. 2 units of 3 bedroom flats, one up and one down.

Please this is my first time dealing with properties so I'm very open to any valid contribution
Re: What Can I Build On A Quarter Plot Of Land In Lagos? by Demor1: 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
Dave0116:
Someone reached out to me about a quarter plot of land for sale in Ibeju so I'll like to know what it can contain before I make payments.

Please this is my first time dealing with properties so I'm very open to any valid contribution

i know your second option can aesily be erected which is a duplex of 3bedrooms up and down

moreover incase you come across any of that size of land again lemme know im interested

cheers!
Re: What Can I Build On A Quarter Plot Of Land In Lagos? by Dave0116(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
Demor1:

i know your second option can aesily be erected which is a duplex of 3bedrooms up and down

moreover incase you come across any of that size of land again lemme know im interested

cheers!

Alright, I will, thanks a lot.
Re: What Can I Build On A Quarter Plot Of Land In Lagos? by raymondFirstborn(m): 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Dave0116:

I stay in ibeju, your surest bet is 4 units of one bedroom flat . Two up and two down. Miniflat is hot cake from abijo down to eleko .
Last units of 1bed we built, were rented out before we concluded finishing.

For architectural drawings You can contact me on 09056082348(call - Whatsapp)
Re: What Can I Build On A Quarter Plot Of Land In Lagos? by Dave0116(m): 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
raymondFirstborn:

I stay in ibeju, your surest bet is 4 units of one bedroom flat . Two up and two down. Miniflat is hot cake from abijo down to eleko .
Last units of 1bed we built, were rented out before we concluded finishing.

For architectural drawings You can contact me on 09056082348(call - Whatsapp)

woow, and a quarter plot can contain it right?
Re: What Can I Build On A Quarter Plot Of Land In Lagos? by raymondFirstborn(m): 4:37am On Feb 21, 2023
Dave0116:

woow, and a quarter plot can contain it right?

Yes
Re: What Can I Build On A Quarter Plot Of Land In Lagos? by Dave0116(m): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
raymondFirstborn:

Yes

awesome, pls can you give me a price range of what it'll cost to build it?
Re: What Can I Build On A Quarter Plot Of Land In Lagos? by raymondFirstborn(m): 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
Dave0116:

awesome, pls can you give me a price range of what it'll cost to build it?
budget N38m with pop .
Re: What Can I Build On A Quarter Plot Of Land In Lagos? by Qhris1: 5:52pm On May 03, 2023
38m omo e much na arha

(1) (Reply)

I'm Interested In Buying A Land / 3 Bedroom Flat At Alogba Estate, Ebute, Ikorodu For Let! / How To Minimise The Cost Of Building Your House And Still Produce High Quality:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.