Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

UK Based Lady Catches Her Nigerian Husband With Pregnant Side Chick (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UK Based Lady Catches Her Nigerian Husband With Pregnant Side Chick (video) (785 Views)

Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UK Based Lady Catches Her Nigerian Husband With Pregnant Side Chick (video) by Bvlgari: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
UK based lady catches Her Nigerian husband with his pregnant side chick as they went for ante natal care shocked shocked cool

She said her husband impregnated the lady for papers too after she herself brought him all the way from Nigeria to UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKso7eX1GCs

1 Share

Re: UK Based Lady Catches Her Nigerian Husband With Pregnant Side Chick (video) by Adonis69: 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
Lazy SIMPle guy
Re: UK Based Lady Catches Her Nigerian Husband With Pregnant Side Chick (video) by Bvlgari: 12:48am On Feb 21, 2023
Adonis69:
Lazy SIMPle guy

This guy na still simp? Pls tell me whatelse i dont know

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Someone Help Me Solve This Problem? / 20 Unspoken Rules For Men / Zodiac Signs: Facts Or Fallacies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.