Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) (23441 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event / Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) / Gov. El Rufai Attend Durbar Festival In Zaria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by DSC7: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
The people's choice....

All hail our incoming President and Vice!!!

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Awoh55: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Vote wisely Vote LP
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by ClearFlair: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
The Obidient movement is an astonishing one
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Frayoworld(m): 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
ObiGentle
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
The incoming president of Federal republic of Nigeria in few days
I go Shock you grin

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by unclejb2(m): 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
The incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by TOYNEX(f): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Make Dem wait for me o, I dey road Dem come Zaria laidis...

Chineduawka:

Fake news from that goat

Reality is that obi go loose 😎
If you will be honest with yourself, no one is certain of any reality yet... NO ONE.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by egunna(m): 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
ZeroAccess:
That's my president. Obi nah man you be, you triumph over structure, they wanted to tag you an Igbo project they failed, they said you don't have manifesto they failed again, going to Labour party was they killer of no structure.

They said you weren't known in the north, you proved them wrong. A good market sells her self. I doff my hat for you, against all odds. Indeed you have altered the old order of our political system.

The shock await them all.
Obi is here
so for ur mind now,peter obi will win this election?Sha don't start shouting rigging up and down coz that's what we will be hearing next week.he won't win nada.as as how sef?
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Digitron: 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
Datti with his massive inroad in the North West.

God is with us.

Vote Peter Obi for President
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by adejaresalami1(m): 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
Gregory obingo.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by amnesty7: 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
An afterthought. They should just remain in Southern Kaduna. Datti's Emir is the last to be visited yet you want Zaria votes grin
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by 1Dray(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
otipoju:

She'd more light on the WAR emirate claim. I want to learn more

Google Queen Amina of Zazzau.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by makavalley(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
The incoming President very healthy,active vibrant and ready to face the task ahead , he is everywhere by himself, he doesn't need anyone to aid him to walk, stand sit or remind him what to say .. No one has come forth challenge his credibility unlike the rest Oil thefts,money launders, drug baron, Dubai landlord and old grandpa that needs rest from political space

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by livinbygrace: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Good morning !!
Campaign after election .
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of aviation fuel
Na ur own?Aproko
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by NickD(m): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
Good luck to him.
My vote is for Tinubu.
Most responsible comment I've seen from a tinubu supporter. However, my vote is for Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
Obi is the Man of the Moment.

I do not think anybody come close among others contesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Danlele(m): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
This time is for Tinubu,obi should try again some other time. cool
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Jaylord12(m): 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
Good luck to him.
My vote is for Tinubu.
Very mature response..
That is how politics should be...
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by WithFact: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
E go cool down on sunday grin
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Pinito: 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
Germi9:

You messed your kids up
how just because he made his choice what’s the probability that if the charlatan gets elected life will be better how is his state faring so far
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jaylord12:

Very mature response..
That is how politics should be...
Good luck to him.
My vote is for Tinubu.

I think this is the best comment I have witnessed in Nairaland for a long time now.
God bless you.
My vote is for Obi
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by riczy(m): 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Chineduawka:

Fake news from that goat

then Nigerians suffer, hardship knows no tribe
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by SHINJA: 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
adejaresalami1:
Gregory obingo.

Bingo that's better than your father..

God bless Southsouth and Southwest
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Pinito: 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Datti second tears loading 4 days to go grin
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by DisLifeSha: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Exactly

buchilla:
I like your comment. We don't need to insult anybody simply because we are not voting for him. My vote is for Obi.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by franudi: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
buchilla:
I like your comment. We don't need to insult anybody simply because we are not voting for him. My vote is for Obi.
Both of you appear to be among the few sensible Nigerians on Nairaland.
Well done!

Tinubu and the APC is not an option for me though.
Never again!
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Manofnaija: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
Good luck to him.
My vote is for Tinubu.

Your choice
Your 1 vote
Your decision
Good luck to you too.

... I am voting for Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Urheadmaster(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
You go shock your grandfather tongue
Himtulie247:
I go Shock you grin
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
You go shock your grandfather tongue
I go Shock you
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Bennycollins: 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
Chineduawka:

Fake news from that goat

It is ''lose'' and not "loose". We are here to help those without proper education. Little wonder they support vicious characters to ascend our seat of power.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States / Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness / #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.