Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

How Obi Refused To Attend Endsars panel Of Enquiry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obi Refused To Attend Endsars panel Of Enquiry (358 Views)

Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online / Lekki Tollgate CCTV Video Watched By Lagos #endsars Judicial Panel Of Enquiry / Lawyers Protest Against Sanwo-Olu Presiding Over Judicial Panel Of Enquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Obi Refused To Attend Endsars panel Of Enquiry by Bahdguyishere: 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
If you participated in Endsars protest and you are supporting Obi because he's on the side of the youth then you are deceiving yourself.
When the panel was setup to look into what happened when Obi was the Governor in Anambra State. He went to court and refused to attend the panel despite all the bad things he committed when he was the Governor of Anambra State.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/11/26/endsars-dismiss-petition-against-me-obi-urges-panel/

1 Like

Re: How Obi Refused To Attend Endsars panel Of Enquiry by tempest01(m): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
Bahdguyishere:
If you participated in Endsars protest and you are supporting Obi because he's on the side of the youth then you are deceiving yourself.
When the panel was set up to look into what happened when Obi was the Governor in Anambra State. He went to court and refused to attend the panel despite all the bad things he committed when he was the Governor of Anambra State.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/11/26/endsars-dismiss-petition-against-me-obi-urges-panel/

Is it not too late to be pushing propaganda? 5 more days and you are still crying.

1 Like

Re: How Obi Refused To Attend Endsars panel Of Enquiry by akube34: 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Bahdguyishere:
When the panel was setup to look into what happened when Obi was the Governor in Anambra State. He went to court and refused to attend the panel despite all the bad things he committed when he was the Governor of Anambra State.

dis a tiki or tinubu attend
Re: How Obi Refused To Attend Endsars panel Of Enquiry by FatherOfJesus: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Bahdguyishere:

mumu 🤣
Re: How Obi Refused To Attend Endsars panel Of Enquiry by giftedben: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
This same thing is actually happening now that Soludo is the Governor of Anambra State and nothing is being done about it.

It is being exposed by gistlove blog. I am seriously not happy with Igbo youths especially those of us who reside in South East. We can not continue to let those of us who live in Lagos or Abuja to decide our faith.

Lets remove emotions from this. We know Peter Obi is a bad man. When this was happening we complained severally to him, but he never gave us that audience.

Till today we don't even know the out come of the Endsars protest. South East leaders never cared about our complaints. Every case is being swept under the carpet and till today the murderers are walking freely.

This is the very reason I am sitting at home just like IPOB have said.

1 Like

Re: How Obi Refused To Attend Endsars panel Of Enquiry by Bahdguyishere: 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
giftedben:
This same thing is actually happening now that Soludo is the Governor of Anambra State and nothing is being done about it.

It is being exposed by gistlove blog. I am seriously not happy with Igbo youths especially those of us who reside in South East. We can not continue to let those of us who live in Lagos or Abuja to decide our faith.

Lets remove emotions from this. We know Peter Obi is a bad man. When this was happening we complained severally to him, but he never gave us that audience.

Till today we don't even know the out come of the Endsars protest. South East leaders never cared about our complaints. Every case is being swept under the carpet and till today the murderers are walking freely.

This is the very reason I am sitting at home just like IPOB have said.
God bless you for me.

(1) (Reply)

Whose Script Is Mahmood Yakubu Playing? / Gov Udom Emmanuel And Wife Cast Their Votes In Akwa Ibom / #nigeriaelections2023: Ex-gov Makarfi Delivers LG For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.