Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 (65744 Views)

What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? / Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) / Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Me808xi(m): 10:57am On Mar 06, 2023
mukthar2000:
Guys don't be too desperate ti japa becos of JAGABAN victory to avoid end up in the hands of human traffickers, no place like home ooo.
Though I have Legit Yanki(American) tourist two years visa that can lead u to japa if u apply sense shaa, U can DM me .

Chief pls give me detailed information on the Yakee tourist visa I get interest abeg me wan try my luck for God on Country
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by since13o: 11:09am On Mar 06, 2023
german89:
With at least less than #2m naira u can get a visa to any of the 27 Schengen countries and Serbia via sports route.

Get invited/ invitation for either tournament, championship or conference and use it to Japa legitimately.
U can use ordinary Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, hungry to enter ur preferred destination like Denmark, Austria, Spain, Germany, France, Sweden, Finland, Luxembourg, Croatia etc.

This is the best route to Japa legitimately after study route which still remains the best but capital intensive.

Note:
Nobody will ask u to pay 1kobo until your visa is out and remember u don't have to be a sports guy or lady, just to get u the necessary documents, sponsorship with a good statement of account, insurance and hotel reservation etc.

Most guys have been using these route to Japa legitimately for awhile but they won't tell u, but once they get to Europe most of them will create Facebook account and turn motivational speakers and bloggers on social media and u will be here thinking they spent #7m+ to migrate to Europe.

Plz make sure u can afford it before coming to my Dm for questions and answers.

I wish everyone well and remember contacts/connections/information are very important in life, try to have any of them.
THANKS.

Check PM abeg. The money is there 2M is not a problem. It is the visa I need
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Sammy5413(m): 11:11am On Mar 06, 2023
Biafran Visa
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by waice6571: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2023
hustla:

Again, you're typing and writing crap. Absolute nonsense.

Everything is on the gov.uk website and I'm no illiterate that you'll be using your "I have people in the UK" nonsense with irrelevant hearsay

I've been in the same UK for 1 yr+ and there's no official statement confirming any of the nons you have said.

Canada is a better study option as they have gotten their acts together, UK is still going through a transition and as such, rules aren't set in stone yet

What exactly is my gain if I am creating panic online for people who are willing to, and the financial means to better their lot in life by migrating into a better economy than ours.

People liked to be told exactly what they want to hear and face reality when they might made serious mistakes of their lives.

This is what I do for a living and I still have clients due for submission this week.... I swear, people should calm down on UK Study or skilled worker for now to avoid story that touches the heart.

Anybody that want to try it can go ahead.... UK high commission will continue to issue visa but what happens afterwards is for the applicant to face.

Thank you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:22am On Mar 06, 2023
waice6571:

What exactly is my gain if I am creating panic online for people who are willing to, and the financial means to better their lot in life by migrating into a better economy than ours.

People liked to be told exactly what they want to hear and face reality when they might made serious mistakes of their lives.

This is what I do for a living and I still have clients due for submission this week.... I swear, people should calm down on UK Study or skilled worker for now to avoid story that touches the heart.

Anybody that want to try it can go ahead.... UK high commission will continue to issue visa but what happens afterwards is for the applicant to face.

Thank you sir.

UK really reduced the 2 years PSW to six months?
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Munachimso30(m): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2023
german89:
With at least less than #2m naira u can get a visa to any of the 27 Schengen countries and Serbia via sports route.

Get invited/ invitation for either tournament, championship or conference and use it to Japa legitimately.
U can use ordinary Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, hungry to enter ur preferred destination like Denmark, Austria, Spain, Germany, France, Sweden, Finland, Luxembourg, Croatia etc.

This is the best route to Japa legitimately after study route which still remains the best but capital intensive.

Note:
Nobody will ask u to pay 1kobo until your visa is out and remember u don't have to be a sports guy or lady, just to get u the necessary documents, sponsorship with a good statement of account, insurance and hotel reservation etc.

Most guys have been using these route to Japa legitimately for awhile but they won't tell u, but once they get to Europe most of them will create Facebook account and turn motivational speakers and bloggers on social media and u will be here thinking they spent #7m+ to migrate to Europe.

I wish everyone well and remember contacts/connections/information are very important in life, try to have any of them.
THANKS.

Love this one but after japa, what next will you be able to change it to working visa or get job with it ?

1 Like

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Munachimso30(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2023
waice6571:

Thank you sir.

Any option for we the hustlers ?
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Donwizzye50(m): 11:45am On Mar 06, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]can one work with this kind of visa?
german89:

Note:

THANKS.
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by hustla(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
waice6571:

Thank you sir.

Post study has not been slashed to 6 months

Na una kain agents. dey lie and spread useless panic

Its normal for rent to go up in certain places with high student population as demand is high and theres inflation to boot. Same goes for Canada at the moment as my friends there have reported

What you can do is to better help your applicants plan better instead of spreading lies and rumours

1 Like

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by hustla(m): 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
hikiki:
k
Yes boss..no vex o

Okay wetin. your. Qs be?
You. wan move with madam?
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by hustla(m): 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

He's lying

cheesy
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by waice6571: 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
Munachimso30:

Any option for we the hustlers ?

Yes, there is... Not as buoyant as UK, USA or Canada but far better than Nigeria... Cheaper and faster processing time....
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Munachimso30(m): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
waice6571:

Yes, there is... Not as buoyant as UK, USA or Canada but far better than Nigeria... Cheaper and faster processing time....

Okay
So 🤷‍♂️
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by olabrinks(f): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:

I don't think so. I heard from someone in UK that there are places you can get 500 to 600 pounds accomodation monthly. With other bills included I don't you should be exceeding 50% of ur pay on expenses if you are someone that have target and purpose.
with the way prices are rising , there are no accommodations and inflation is a big issue here. You’ll be lucky to see a one bedroom house for 1000 especially if you are living close to London.
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by RaptorX: 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
Those saying UK I pity you, the suffering in the UK now regarding accommodation and jobs no get part two.
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by hikiki(m): 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
[quote author=hustla post=121517082]

Okay wetin. your. Qs be?
You. wan move with madam?[/kquote]
Yes boss,I just wan get added infor Sha. I been dey hear so many stuffs.
First,work dey for me over dia?
If I hustle for dia, Shea levels go change?
Like how much fit carry us enter enter UK + part payment of tuition fees to flight tickets, accommodation etc?
Abeg ur humble response bro
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by GIDIBANKZ(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
starlingbawa:

An agent did it for me and in all honesty it was a seemless process.

However the agent's fee cost me 2.5M.

To that effect i'll be leaving precisely on the 7th, April (Next Month).

Was it after you got the VISA you paid the AGENT the 2.5m or you paid the money before they started the process

3 Likes

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by RaptorX: 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
waice6571:

To get a confirm COS you'll need close to 8m and job is not guaranteed lately.

To change your COS from caregiver to another occupation is about 3m Nigerian naira

You can not get any accommodation anywhere in Liverpool and some other places in England. Average decent accommodation in Liverpool was between 360 and 500 but now above 900.

Post study stay has been slashed to 6months
without appeal...

After spending so much money to relocate your family to the UK only to go and be facing challenges greater than what you are running away from in Nigeria.

UK was a good country for relocation untill recently.....

This information is for people who has ears only
Why do Africans spend millions of Naira just to go and be washing old oyinbo people yansh for minimum wage in the UK. There is something wrong with this picture of Nigerians selling their properties for minimum wage UK jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by hustla(m): 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
[quote author=hikiki post=121518830][/quote]

You can send pm
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Regex: 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

They haven't yet. We are speculating they will.
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by hikiki(m): 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
hustla:

You can send pm
Oga abeg drop ur digit make I call u abeg
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by ugodson(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
YelloweWest:

Except he has free accommodation and no kids, he can't go to sch work and pay bills at same time o

Well we thank God his not yet married
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by seguno2: 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Its not as easy as you think. A tech bro friend of mine who earns 80k USD yearly has been rejected a schengen visa for 3 years in a row. He was even rejected a UK visit visa recently. They said his bank statement was a fraud. Ezra oluobi one of the founders of paystack has also been refused a schengen visa countlessly.

White people no longer care about africans money. This is why the richest africans are buying other passports. Even with all your money and a Nigerian passport, you will still be rejected countlessly. Do you know how many extremely rich Nigerians are refused a US and Canadian visa on the daily? Now that tinubu is president, they will even say your money is drug money.

Is that what our selfishness and greed have led us

Our inability to think thoroughly and act in the understanding that the comfort of the tree (our community/country) is necessary for the comfort of the bird (our individual self)?
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
seguno2:

Is that what our selfishness and greed have led us

Our inability to think thoroughly and act in the understanding that the comfort of the tree (our community/country) is necessary for the comfort of the bird (our individual self)?

You get it. A lot of people think they would be excluded from Nigerias issues once they have money until life happens.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by saintruky(m): 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
vickydevoka:

Is not. If you have family members or good friends. You can come in as a dependent. As a student you should up to 8 to 15 million depending on the school. If you pay part or deposit you will suffer to offset the balance, as there is no much work for students only permanent work

How does this dependant thing work? Can u briefly enlighten me... My babe recently moved to the UK... Is there anyway she can have me come over as her dependant?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea / MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali / Kazakhstan Air Astana's Aircraft That Is Painted To Look Like A Snow Leopard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.