Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 (65740 Views)

What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? / Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) / Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:50am On Mar 06, 2023
Every one that supported Obi are running away, visa application everywhere with their Father Bode Goerge. Any way, Iraq and Ukrainian Visa are on arrival....

At least where they all leave, the jobs Tinubu will create will go round his youth who stood by him. So you guys can go and join Ekpa in Finish land

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Bfly: 12:51am On Mar 06, 2023
Maybe Nigeria is not as bad as you think

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by franby: 12:54am On Mar 06, 2023
rickyamos:
Which visa is easy to get now for young Nigerians?

Na Canada.

If you believe you go receive

1 Like

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:59am On Mar 06, 2023
Fut9ure:
The way things are going now

No one is going to be easy

Nigerians should forget it

Even Afghanistan he nor sure for Nigerians again

Visa on arrival nor sure

Nothing Nothing

Thailand way be dey required drug certificate through
ndlea go tighten am the more because them know say na drug lord be our president now

Na now many countries go open and even come, you no prefer dealer pass Buhari we no sabi snif TLP?
Abeg na now eh go sweet well, my yahoo plan on course
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by pacificom: 1:00am On Mar 06, 2023
All this idea of travelling will be unnecessary if our leaders govern sensibly and put the interest of this nation first before their selfish interest to aquire excessive wealth and assets. I hope Tinubu will let down his critics and revive the economy of this country. Let me also remind them that a government that gives nothing to people should not be levying crazy tax on citizens. His government should prioritize empowering Nigerians youths and augmenting salaries to ease poverty and create a middle class among Nigerians, before thinking of taxing people. By acting this way, economic travellers will give a second taught and see light at the end of the tunnel.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by ednut1(m): 1:06am On Mar 06, 2023
Russia🙄

2 Likes

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by CXLVII: 1:08am On Mar 06, 2023
UK all the way!

Gates wide open!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by NwaliE01: 1:09am On Mar 06, 2023
Uk is just like applying for Jamb examination. It's easy this days but will be willing to part with some cash.

4 Likes

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by McGeorge1(m): 1:22am On Mar 06, 2023
Opzynaira:
Nigeria grin

Hahahahahaahhaahhahahahaahahaahahahahaahahaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah this one off me.
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by trendo360: 1:28am On Mar 06, 2023
Biafra visa nko ? Just marry one of their Ogechis and you are good to go. Or change your name to Obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Papilagreen: 1:29am On Mar 06, 2023
Chairman that is a good added advantage for other people now and also trap for people as well because it is not just about the 5 years visa it's about maintaining it active status on ur 120 before you get ur permerntent residency. Just make sure you study and understand the rules and regulations guiding the visa you get and you will be just fine..

Akwamkpuruamu:
USA. Because they no say Tinubu is on seat and many naija citizens go like Japa, they increased their tourist visa to five years.

You know what that means naa

1 Like

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by vickydevoka(m): 1:30am On Mar 06, 2023
rickyamos:
UK is too expensive
Is not. If you have family members or good friends. You can come in as a dependent. As a student you should up to 8 to 15 million depending on the school. If you pay part or deposit you will suffer to offset the balance, as there is no much work for students only permanent work

3 Likes

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by tunapawizzy: 1:32am On Mar 06, 2023
Asour:

Easy doesn't always do it oh!

A little difficult sometimes suggests value inside.
Sense

1 Like

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by vickydevoka(m): 1:33am On Mar 06, 2023
LaIabobo:
Just look for plenty money and go to the UK.
That's the only sure visa to a developed country at the moment.
via study route, budget 5m for main applicant and 1.3m for each dependant.
Excluding flight and accommodation expenses
Coming with your partner is easy. She will work to pay off the school fees. Most schools don't offer scholarships anymore n deposit is 50 percent

2 Likes

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by vickydevoka(m): 1:36am On Mar 06, 2023
obi4eze:

UK don cast. If you're not a health professional, forget it. Unless you wan do care job wey you go pay £8k for if e dey sef.
Care job way na scam. Fem go open care home way get two residents come the park people come. When you reach here you no go see anything do. N de visa the carry 20hrs work limit outside your main job

4 Likes

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by tunapawizzy: 1:38am On Mar 06, 2023
emmybobo1:
Yes UK visa is expensive, but if you can get it go for it. UK is far better than Canada now oo. Who know know
Well different people with different perspective...I think an individual's profile is what will determine which is better.

5 Likes

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by tunapawizzy: 1:42am On Mar 06, 2023
Joshtaylorayne:
Pls I know this different from the topic but nairaland is becoming something else the tribal war here is worst than the one in ukrain they so much hate each other n the languages too most times am scared to read comments Cus is so dirty and full of hate speech pls u all need to deal with this
It is so pathetic, clearly The owner of nairaland and the moderators enjoy it because it generates traffic for the platform. Evil people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Enemyofpeace: 1:42am On Mar 06, 2023
All the African countries

Pakistan

India

Afghanistan

Saudi Arabia

Bermuda triangle
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Asour: 1:46am On Mar 06, 2023
hustla:

So which value dey for naija as e difficult?
grin

Nigeria isn't difficult to come INTO.

I.e. as foreigners.

1 Like

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by afbstrategies: 1:57am On Mar 06, 2023
AyemafugeILAJE:
Drugnubu is your President and you think any Visa will be easy? Dey play
Drugnubu. I’m still laughing in Swahili grin grin
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by 1Alex: 2:00am On Mar 06, 2023
Meandmycrew:
Mexico

Stop and search gone wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph4Tz-CMO3w
how is this Mexico? Eye dey pain you?

3 Likes

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 06, 2023
handsomeyinka:
Righteousness89 said..

The Kingdom of God is the easiest Visa...
Heaven hard... Na hell be easiest ooo.

1 Like

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by 2buffagain(m): 2:06am On Mar 06, 2023
So you people collected APC satchet garri and bribe to rig your own elections and now you want to run away?
To where?
You will sit down exactly where you are and enjoy the fruits of your greed and corruption for the next 8 years.
Tuah!

1 Like

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by EnterpriseMan: 2:17am On Mar 06, 2023
With money almost all. Without money only west African countries
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by sunboy(m): 2:26am On Mar 06, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
USA. Because they no say Tinubu is on seat and many naija citizens go like Japa, they increased their tourist visa to five years.

You know what that means naa

Since you like dragging politics into every conversation now….
If it was because of Tinubu being a bad administrator they would have increased the price and not the year.

US only give 5-10yrs visa privileges to countries they have good relationship with. Maybe you’re wrong, maybe they see a better Nigeria coming and trying to be one of our friends first.

2 Likes

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by sunboy(m): 2:27am On Mar 06, 2023
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Kirchoffs: 2:29am On Mar 06, 2023
Joshtaylorayne:
Pls I know this different from the topic but nairaland is becoming something else the tribal war here is worst than the one in ukrain they so much hate each other n the languages too most times am scared to read comments Cus is so dirty and full of hate speech pls u all need to deal with this
I won't lie to you bro , its very disgusting and the useless nairaland owner likes the toxic atmosphere here. I refrain from reading anything politics here as much as i can cos its beginning to affect my mental health.

The hate here is just too much, sometimes i begin to wonder how we expect progress in the midst of so much hatred

11 Likes

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by sunboy(m): 2:33am On Mar 06, 2023
pacificom:
All this idea of travelling will be unnecessary if our leaders govern sensibly and put the interest of this nation first before their selfish interest to aquire excessive wealth and assets. I hope Tinubu will let down his critics and revive the economy of this country. Let me also remind them that a government that gives nothing to people should not be levying crazy tax on citizens. His government should prioritize empowering Nigerians youths and augmenting salaries to ease poverty and create a middle class among Nigerians, before thinking of taxing people. By acting this way, economic travellers will give a second taught and see light at the end of the tunnel.

And for sure he will, God willing.

5 Likes

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by pseudonomer: 3:24am On Mar 06, 2023
waice6571:

To get a confirm COS you'll need close to 8m and job is not guaranteed lately.

To change your COS from caregiver to another occupation is about 3m Nigerian naira

You can not get any accommodation anywhere in Liverpool and some other places in England. Average decent accommodation in Liverpool was between 360 and 500 but now above 900.

Post study stay has been slashed to 6months
without appeal...

After spending so much money to relocate your family to the UK only to go and be facing challenges greater than what you are running away from in Nigeria.

UK was a good country for relocation untill recently.....

This information is for people who has ears only

I don’t think the bolded is right.

4 Likes

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by BeanX(m): 3:31am On Mar 06, 2023
pocohantas:
No reasonable country makes her visa easy to get for Nigerians.
Because Nigerians are trash 😡
Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by Ola4lead(m): 3:32am On Mar 06, 2023
rickyamos:
I thought I’d see people suggesting turkey, Malaysia or bahrain

You can try any of the listed above, just remember to plan well before you japa

He get why

1 Like

Re: Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 by waice6571: 3:36am On Mar 06, 2023
hustla:

You just dey cap anyhow
Lies everywhere. Shows you don't know anything at all

cheesy

I already said said it that my post is only for the people who have ears.... Not general information.

I have nothing less than 30 people in the UK on 5years skilled worker visa,/student visa and some will soon be joining them this week and some later.
A close friend will be going this morning and another one on Wednesday. I got realtime feedbacks directly from my people in the UK.

It is better to wait and follow due process to get Canada study visa and relocate than UK this time around.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea / MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali / Kazakhstan Air Astana's Aircraft That Is Painted To Look Like A Snow Leopard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.