Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? (918 Views)

Why Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Coalition Collapsed - Okupe, Umeh / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson / 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by Bahdguyishere: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
Abeg who do you think will come 3rd between Obi and Kwankwaso?
Please let's vote now.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by Goodson15: 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
It will clear for your eye soon,5 days remaining

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by Reinamaria(f): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kwankwaso 3rd and Obi 4th

5 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by Bahdguyishere: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
Goodson15:
It will clear for your eye soon,5 days remaining
O boy vote cool shocked
Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by JAMO4REAL1(m): 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kwankwaso 3rd obi 4th

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by Bahdguyishere: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
peepydelano:
Kwankwaso 3rd and Obi 4th
I thought as much grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by PandoraObi: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kwankwaso is third, Peter Obi is 4th with sowore

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by DeOTR: 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Obi will come distant 3rd behind Atiku.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by Bahdguyishere: 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
PandoraObi:
Kwankwaso is third, Peter Obi is 4th with sowore
Please let's keep voting
Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by Offpointng: 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
DeOTR:
Obi will come distant 3rd behind Atiku.

As far as I'm concerned, this Election is btwn Atiku and Obi with Atiku having the upper hand currently. but not to argue too much, Saturday is by the corner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by Bahdguyishere: 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Offpointng:

As far as I'm concerned, this Election is btwn Atiku and Obi with Atiku having the upper hand. but not to argue Saturday is by the corner

We are conducting Nairaland opinion poll here .
Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by dinachi(m): 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tinubu and Kwankwaso.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by kaylardz(m): 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Obi will clear south east region and come third

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by Dreal1247: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tinubu and Kwakwanso

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Definitely Obi

Kwankwanso will be 4th

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by DeOTR: 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Offpointng:

As far as I'm concerned, this Election is btwn Atiku and Obi with Atiku having the upper hand. but not to argue Saturday is by the corner
Abi o. Saturday is almost here.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by jumper524(m): 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
To be honest I overrated obi and underrated kwankwaso.
I actually taught obi has gripped the SS but no.
Aside Benin, trust me I don't see any South South samtate easily going to obi.
I've made some survey in Cross River and Bayelsa. Trust me he ain't half as popular as they portray him.
Kwankwaso on the other hand, has gripped kano and jigawa.
Never taught he's going to win any state from the start though.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by iyke2ken(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
You did not do any survey. You do not need to lie to state your rather obscured opinion.

jumper524:
I've made some survey in Cross River and Bayelsa. Trust me he ain't half as popular as they portray him.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by JealousCobra(m): 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ok, let's do it like this, between Op and fowl who get sense pass?

Share for Op

Like for Fowl

😆😆🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by akakurukukaku(m): 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
Bahdguyishere:
Please let's vote now.

I belief Kwankwanso will come 3rd and Peter Obi 4th dew to the killings in South East and the recent sit at home. There will be voter apathy because of sit at home order by IPOB

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tinubu go come fourth
Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by haffaze777(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kwakwanso of course 🤣
Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by Bahdguyishere: 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
JealousCobra:
Ok, let's do it like this, between Obi and fowl who get sense pass?

Share for Op

Like for Fowl

😆😆🤣🤣🤣

Obi no get sense o
Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by highchief1: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Offpointng:

As far as I'm concerned, this Election is btwn Atiku and Obi with Atiku having the upper hand currently. but not to argue too much, Saturday is by the corner.
I repeat it’s not advisable to under mine a man who has 21 states,a president,senate president,speaker hor,undermine tinubu at ur peril
Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by Trollronaldo: 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
I'm screenshooting all these silly threads by Urchins
Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by highchief1: 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
jumper524:
kwankwaso will win those two states from a sick bed.They said Obi wil win delta I laughed.even the edo won’t be easy because oshiomole is doing a very thorough job for tinubu.Oshimole has edo state in his pocket because he did very well.If Obi takes edo it will be slight margin.Even the south east will be a battle ground.Those govs will not allow Obi have an easy ride.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by Clevite(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
Obi has a headstart advantage of potential lead in two whole regions: South East and South South. He also has a higher advantage over Kwakwanso as regards spread votes into some other regions. He will surely have some pockets of votes in South West States, North Central States and in Christian communities in some North West and North East States. But these will not give Obi an overall win and the needed two-third spread.

Kwakwanso obviously has his stronghold in Kano and a higher potential votes spread in some other North West and North East States than Obi.

Obi will surely have an overall higher votes than Kwakwanso.

I pick Obi to come 3rd and Kwakwanso 4th in the overall results nation-wide.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by OfoIgbo: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Bahdguyishere:
Please let's vote now.

I can tell you with 100% guarantee than Kwankwaso will come 3rd.

My reason being that Obi will come 1st, ensuring the impossibility of him coming 3rd also grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by techWriter3: 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kwankwaso 3rd politician july

So, Check my profile if you need help with your statement of purpose, personal statement, assignment, dissertation, or thesis.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by dnawah(m): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Bahdguyishere:
Please let's vote now.
their names will win the election for them.the person with the shortest to the longest names.
1) Obi
2)Atiku
3)Tinubu
4)Kwankwaso.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Come 3rd Between Obi And Kwankwaso? by Bahdguyishere: 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
dnawah:
their names will win the election for them.the person with the shortest to the longest names.
1) Obi
2)Atiku
3)Tinubu
4)Kwankwaso.
U failed like Obi

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s Happening In Benue? / Rodents Have Invaded Our Party – Labour Party Fires Lamidi Apapa’s Faction / HOW CAN PETER OBI AND LP BE DECLARED WINNER BY THE COURTS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.