Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale (11893 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From AU Summit (Photos) / Photos From Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Grand Finale In Ondo / Jonathan Shuns Bayelsa PDP Governorship Campaign Grand Finale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale by Meandmycrew(f): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
Welcome back
Re: Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Silent killer and still laughing together

Hey ya!

Sorry for your loss!

When is the burial ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Re: Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
TOYNEX:
This Buhari is unpredictable grin
Of a truth, he's for everyone and for noone.

Keep massaging your ego!

By next week, you will be humble and start wailing
Re: Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale by Helpfromabove1(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Hey ya!

Sorry for your loss!

When is the burial ⚰️⚰️⚰️

Who you loss abi na evening school u go
Re: Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
Batman
Re: Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale by Ayodeoba: 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Silent killer and still laughing together
I don’t want to see this man in Lagos
Re: Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale by juman(m): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
How will buhari attend rally with those governors that are very very very angry with him?

Buhari built apc to enviable level, he then left them at quarter to.
I think its only drug usage that can cause that. As a soldier who knows.
Re: Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale by TOYNEX(f): 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Keep massaging your ego!

By next week, you will be humble and start wailing

Why are you feeling attacked and what's my comment got to do with you?
Re: Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale by Jessewizzy: 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
He’s back. Oya, you el rufai say watin again?
Re: Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale by cejaypriesty(m): 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
alfredilly:
Their agenda is to take over Lagos. When an Igbo man own a big company in Lagos, 99 percent of the workforce will be Igbo. You can't say the same of Yorubas. I'm yet to see 0.1 percent Easterners who aren't for Obi. And they tell you it's not a tribalist agenda.
Ask about their intention. They oppose Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu during election while reelecting the failed PDP governors of their region. Some of you Yoruba youth are too naive not to see beyond their facade of friendship. PO is an Eastern agenda.
For your information Igbo has never ruled Nigeria since democratic inception but southwest Southsouth and the North already did . I don't know how much they paid you but Drop your tribal eyeglass and reason properly. Or do you enjoy the sufferings Nigerians are going through?
Re: Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale by juman(m): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
APC national chairman is reliable head of the house.

But buhari, apc people dont trust him any longer. Obviously.
Re: Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale by Zion243(m): 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
I trust Mohamedu Buhari.

He'll jet out of the country again before Tuesday tongue

Plus him or minus him, Tinubu is the next President.
Re: Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale by TollinsN: 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=TOYNEX post=121078946]This Buhari is unpredictable grin
Of a truth, he's for everyone and for noone.[/quote
For eight years he ruled. He never conducted a single local government election. Pocketing their money. Though no law can query him as the caretaker chairmen had no choice than to sign documents of money they never collected. I KNOW GOD WILL QUERY HIM
Re: Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale by alfredilly: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
cejaypriesty:

For your information Igbo has never ruled Nigeria since democratic inception but southwest Southsouth and the North already did . I don't know how much they paid you but Drop your tribal eyeglass and reason properly. Or do you enjoy the sufferings Nigerians are going through?
Zion243:

Plus him or minus him, Tinubu is the next President.

You guys say it's not an ethnic agenda but competence. That's how you cajpled some naive youth with projecting your conspiracy. If Igbo want to rule, their political class must play the game well. You people surrender the PDP ticket to Atiku but still have the audacity to mock Tinubu Emilokan
Re: Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale by TOYNEX(f): 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=TollinsN post=121080135][/quote]
Wetin concern bubu with local government election ?
Re: Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale by ChukwuObe: 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
I trust Mohamedu Buhari.

He'll jet out of the country again before Tuesday tongue

Is he really Buhari now? So you mean he is no longer Jibrin of Sudan? Hahahaha
Re: Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale by ukenke: 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
Bubu go and raise Tinubu's hand again.

Him do cry taya. But no going back on naira redesign
Re: Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale by JesusChristLord: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Wailing wailer...Once a wailer, always a wailer.

Be obedient and useful...

alfredilly:
Their agenda is to take over Lagos. When an Igbo man own a big company in Lagos, 99 percent of the workforce will be Igbo. You can't say the same of Yorubas. I'm yet to see 0.1 percent Easterners who aren't for Obi. And they tell you it's not a tribalist agenda.
Ask about their intention. They oppose Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu during election while reelecting the failed PDP governors of their region. Some of you Yoruba youth are too naive not to see beyond their facade of friendship. PO is an Eastern agenda.
Re: Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale by famology(m): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
Re: Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale by chichima67791: 8:47am On Feb 21, 2023
Silent killer and still laughing togetherSilent killer and still laughing together...

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Sen. Gbenga Ashafa Picks APC Nomination Form / Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road / Appeal Court Okays 2 Nigerians To Vote With Temporary Voter's Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.