Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja (22591 Views)

Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Reps To Include Osinbajo, Malami In Armed Forces Council / Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by TOYNEX(f): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
UselessBuharist:
It’s obvious this is not about Nigerians anymore
You sef see am? grin as if currency swap is the only hardship this administration had brought upon the masses.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
I remember when I was writing my WAEC some years ago, some think I will fail one or two papers, but I surprised them..... I failed all Emi ika ☺ ☺ ☺
Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by chudez0147(m): 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
You will sing another song after Saturday.
madridguy:
Something is seriously cooking. The aroma go reach everywhere.

Jagaban is Nigeria next president.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by tunapawizzy: 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
why is Elrufai running from pillar to post..he should go and govern his state na.....d weyrey no fit rest again....when people were getting kidnapped and killed in his state, he wasnt running up and down to pressure the security officials ...
he did not run around to keep citizens of his state alive, BUT he is running around so that they can have old notes to spend.... grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by Robbinhood: 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
grin Tinubu has been demystified by this single naira redesign. The senile oldie has no charisma but only relies on vote buying, rigging and violence.

madridguy:

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by Advocate500: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Chasing shadows,the decision to work against tinubu was not taken today, reason why no member of buhari cabinet have supported APC,Hell rufai should rest.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by phemmie06(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Why jumping from pole to pole? You have asked your people to keep spending àbí? I believe you will create Central Bank of Elrufai or central bank of non progressive governors

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by davidl7: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
If not that they have hoarded billions of naira in cash,why these evil politicians so angry over the naira design?
Mr Abiodun has started sharing the old note,seeing that the money is getting useless to him,evil politicians that do not care about the masses.
Vote Peter obi for President, follow who know road, follow Peter obi the first choice.

My love for Buhari!
The man has done very well!

3 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by Ceejay57: 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
but why dis ei-rufai of a guy come carry the naira new design for head,is there something they are not telling us.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by unclejb2(m): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
APC battling APC to ensure that Peter Obi wins the election.

Isn't God wonderful?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by Jembewon2020: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
All I know is that,no weapon ( vote buying) against this elections shall prosper. Oto geh

4 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
If the president and ordinary CBN governor don't give a damn about Supreme court, then we are officially in zoo

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by frankyychiji(f): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
Meeting in futility.
Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by Poten111: 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
madridguy:

Next president of your compound. He will fail. Watch and see.

Don’t cry!

4 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by ponishah: 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
madridguy:

https://www.nairaland.com/7365074/2023-presidential-revelations

I saw it as it was shown to me, as I had been shown occurrences in the past

It was like a podium and I saw two people on the podium.
AND THE TWO PEOPLE WERE ATIKU and OBI
Opposite me, Atiku was on the left, Obi on the right, and on the podium Atiku was on the right, Obi on the left. And they were dragging a document, each holding that document tight and dragging it to claim it whole.
They were engaged in a serious disagreement. It looked like a stalemate, like each claiming he had the number and there was confusion and silence and stalemate;
Then, suddenly, it was announced that Atiku has the higher number and was the winner.
Just the revelation I got last week. I am neither an afaa nor a pastor, I just a gift from my creator.
ponishah@yandex.com
Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by DSC7: 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
E don red for our political thief thief grin..

See as dem dey run kitikiti katakata like say dem care for the common man ..

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by Eriokanmi: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Despite El-Rufai gragra grin. Fear FG
Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by Jessewizzy: 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
madridguy:

You have been crying since. I thought you said malami and Buhari should obey Supreme Court? Fool saw it coming. Idiot
Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by madridguy(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Malaria dey your body or you mean to mention someone else?

Jessewizzy:

You have been crying since. I thought you said malami and Buhari should obey Supreme Court? Fool saw it coming. Idiot
Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by Jessewizzy: 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
madridguy:
Malaria dey your body or you mean to mention someone else?

Look at this nairaland idiot.
Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by theforemost: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
INTELLIGENT QUOTE

"..the best of all goods of this ephemeral world ; is a pious wife".
( Note: note a beautiful, sexy nor rich wife. Likewise for husband)..... prophet Muhammad

Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by MT: 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
AroleOduduwa2:
Deji's assertion that El Rufia works for Atiku may not be far from the truth. This meeting is only for show; most decisions are made behind closed doors. This is Nigeria's worst election in its history. We will be more divided than ever after this election. The SW will vote for Asiwaju, the NE and NW will vote for Atiku, the SE will vote for Obi, and the battleground states will be SS and NC.

It is not that straightforward. That your assertion was too simplistic.

I'm politics, the more you look, the less you see.
Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by obibob2020(m): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
Imagine the desperation.
Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by One4me: 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
At the end of the day, the gathering of urchins governors will end without directions tongue

In Nigeria, the APC Gov. we have an official Lawyer of Criminals, We have an Attorney general of Criminals, we have some Police in-charge of Criminals, we have Governors of Criminals, etc.

May God help our Country but we must Vote Right otherwise, O.Y.O.
Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by danhans(m): 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Criminals,
Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by onatisi(m): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
el rufai leading the fight against Buhari cashless policy. let's see how this game ends. if all these agitations are true then it means there is a big split within APC and it may likely affect the chances of tinubu and more even cause a breakup of APC after the elections which will happen definitely though
Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by 2pak(m): 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Surely they will scatter
Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by Mrbenny001: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
madridguy:

Those billions of old note Apc is banking on go waste for sure...no meeting can alter it
Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by Kukutenla: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
buygala:
As the Presidential elections draw closer, and the OBidients' are getting noisier and noisier, the one question I have for them is..

Does the Labor party have party agents in all the polling booths across the Nation to monitor and protect votes accruing to that party, abi OBidients own is just to make noise online, and then beckon on angels to monitor their votes.. especially in the core Muslim Northern areas where Obi is unknown or seen as an Ibo nonentity, who among the OBidient loudmouths are willing to be and are party agents in such volatile areas..
Abi who will be Obi's party agent in Oluomo's Oshodi and environs, Tinubu's Bourdillon, and areas like Mushin where Thugs won't hesitate to decapitate anyone voting Obi? 

Even when there is BVAS or whatever, votes of a party who has no party agent at a unit to sign off on votes, might go missing in action...

You no get party agent across all polling units nationwide and you say you get structure 😬😂..

If there is a need for Obi to contest in court the outcome of the elections, how will he do so without the evidence of his party agents in the areas he is contesting?.. Abi he will swear by Sango before the Court that he was cheated in those areas, even though he has no party agents to confirm the exact manner of cheating alleged?
At the bolded, seems you didn't follow the osun election. Parties have no need to call agents for oral evidence to establish irregularities in elections
Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by PeterObi4LP: 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
madridguy:

I thought they will go and meet Buhari after insulting his executive order?

Buhari will drop another banger tomorrow, una go cry blood

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by samwillyco1(m): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
Thunder should strike all of them dead, evil men
Re: Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja by PeterObi4LP: 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nigerians look at the people who are only interested about the interest of their loots and not the masses.

Any e-diot that will vote this clown on Saturday will perish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPP Expels Kwankwaso / See Pics Of Buhari Wit Presidents Mahama,ellen Sirleaf & Ernest Koroma In Gambia / Ex-IGP Idris Faces Probe Over N311m Election Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.