Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,366 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Soludo Inspects Three Selected Onitsha Roads, Says APGA Is The People's Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Inspects Three Selected Onitsha Roads, Says APGA Is The People's Party (383 Views)

Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises / Soludo Inspects Umuogbu Road, Says Awka Will Rise To Be A Befitting Capital / Governor Obiano Inspects Shehana University Onitsha Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Inspects Three Selected Onitsha Roads, Says APGA Is The People's Party by SReporters: 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
Anambra State Governor, Prof Chukwuma Charles Soludo has said that APGA is the people's Party, urging indigenes of Onitsha to vote massively for the party.

He made this remark while inspecting the rehabilitation/reconstruction of selected Onitsha Roads handled by Tec Engineering Nigeria LTD.

The roads are; Akpaka Road (2.896Km), Federal Housing Link Road (972m), Spur to 3-3, Male Hostel Drive (585m)

In describing Nsugbe as his second home, Governor Soludo recalled the brief journey that brought him to Nsugbe when Nwafor Orizu College of Education was looking to hire a lecturer in Economics.

"I'm here to officially flagg-off and inspect the construction of this road. I've heard that the only way to get from Onitsha to Nsugbe is through 3-3, which causes problems for the people due to the heavy traffic congestion.

"We decided to fix the road to lessen the suffering of the people after learning that there is a shorter route from to Onitsha through Akpaka.

He stated that during their most recent convocation, just as he was about to honor their invitation, he received word that they were not assembled yet and had to send his SSG and Chief of Staff to speak on his behalf.

Although he maintained that he wasn't a politician who spoke from both sides, he made a promise to the staff and students that he would visit the college after the election so that they can spend a day with their Governor in a Town Hall Meeting. He promised to take pictures with them and not leave in a hurry.

He stated that he believes APGA will win the upcoming elections thanks to the three polling units located in Nwafor Orizu College of Education.

Earlier, the TC Chairman, Anambra East, Dr. Anselem Onuorah said that Governor Soludo is visiting Anambra East for the second time today. He said where the Governor is visiting is Nsugbe Ward 2 and that the area consistently supported APGA in elections. He also stated that the route the governor is flagging off between Onitsha and Nsugbe is very strategically placed and will relieve heavy traffic that primarily occurs at 3-3

The Onitsha-Nsugbe road will quickly develop the area, according to Special Adviser on Legal Matters, Barr. Tochukwu Nweke who was emotional about the development that is taking place.

The road will significantly relieve staff at Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe, according to the provost, Dr. Ifeanyinwa osegbo. She expressed her gratitude to the Governor and prayed for God to bless him, his family, and his cabinet. She also guaranteed that APGA would triumph in the college three polling units.

The Governor is my idol, according to Obi Nweke, APGA candidate running for Anambra East Constituency of the Anambra House of Assembly. He claimed that 5000 teachers were employed in Anambra during the Soludo's regime.

APGA Government is remembering Nsugbe today, according to Hon. Chinedu Obidigwe, APGA Candidate for Anambra East and West Federal Constituency, and not any other party. He claimed that while previous administrations had contributed, Governor Soludo is building the road from Nsugbe to Akpaka all the way down to Onitsha.

The Commissioner for Power and Water Resources, Engr. Julius Chukwuemeka, Chairman Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board, Dr. Vera, Nwadinobi, APGA Chairman Anambra East, Chief Joseph Ekwealor, Traditional Rulers amongst others attended the event.

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/02/20/soludo-inspects-three-selected-onitsha-roads-says-apga-is-the-peoples-party/

Re: Soludo Inspects Three Selected Onitsha Roads, Says APGA Is The People's Party by Malory: 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Soludo have declared state of emergency on Anambra roads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Inspects Three Selected Onitsha Roads, Says APGA Is The People's Party by SReporters: 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
More photos

1 Share

Re: Soludo Inspects Three Selected Onitsha Roads, Says APGA Is The People's Party by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Great job!

I hope he won’t also start wiring Anambra state allocation to safe havens, like Peter did!

He should desist from imbibing Peter’s greediness and act on the monumental foundation of Obiano!

Anambra state Government should invest massively in tech stocks and desist of investing in beer parlour business.

In as much as it’s glaring that Soludo is brilliant and financially prudent, I will still want to emphasize on the need for him to put funds into work, that will develop Anambra and increase state IGR, and not follow the footsteps of Peter who claimed to have saved money for good 8 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Inspects Three Selected Onitsha Roads, Says APGA Is The People's Party by Ireportlive: 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Solution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Inspects Three Selected Onitsha Roads, Says APGA Is The People's Party by BRIMBRAM: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
Why is Soludo not campaigning for Peter Obi? I haven't seen any ex Anambra state Governor campaigning for him too?!
Re: Soludo Inspects Three Selected Onitsha Roads, Says APGA Is The People's Party by SReporters: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
More pix

1 Share

Re: Soludo Inspects Three Selected Onitsha Roads, Says APGA Is The People's Party by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
Why is Soludo not campaigning for Peter Obi? I haven't seen any ex Anambra state Governor campaigning for him too?!

That alone should tell you alot!

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Inspects Three Selected Onitsha Roads, Says APGA Is The People's Party by BRIMBRAM: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

That alone should tell you alot!

Nawa o. But this is too bad. Peter Obi why?
Re: Soludo Inspects Three Selected Onitsha Roads, Says APGA Is The People's Party by Ofodirinwa: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
8 years ago, these meth governors would quietly build a low quality road. 8 years later, instead of improve road quality, they are now loudly building a low quality road.

Can you imagine calling a crowd to come see a trail of sand?
Re: Soludo Inspects Three Selected Onitsha Roads, Says APGA Is The People's Party by Dubetex96(m): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
when soludo was vying for the Governorship sit did peter obi support him No peter was campaigning for his own candidate in the person of val ozoigbo .
so what's happening between the dou is a personal beef .

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects Three Selected Onitsha Roads, Says APGA Is The People's Party by Coolsperm: 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ok nice, but am very sure Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, is not possible
Re: Soludo Inspects Three Selected Onitsha Roads, Says APGA Is The People's Party by donvicky2007: 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Dubetex96:
when soludo was vying for the Governorship sit did peter obi support him No peter was campaigning for his own candidate in the person of val ozoigbo .
so what's happening between the dou is a personal beef .

There is no personal beef.
I for one believe that it will be anti party activity for soludo to do that because both soludo and Obi are of different party and APGA has a presidential aspirant just like Labor party.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Inspects Three Selected Onitsha Roads, Says APGA Is The People's Party by DennisEche(m): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
Seems Soludo is the person rebranding Anambra. All the pictures I have seen make the state looks like it is now work is starting there. What did Obi really do there?
Re: Soludo Inspects Three Selected Onitsha Roads, Says APGA Is The People's Party by basilo101: 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Canopies all the time
Re: Soludo Inspects Three Selected Onitsha Roads, Says APGA Is The People's Party by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Noise, noise, noise. Red dust as usual. No single commissioned road.

Osun Gov entered November and is already through with one.

(1) (Reply)

Attention To The General Public And Nigeria Security To One Lekan Abule / If APC Win This Presidential Election, I Won't And Never Will I Call Him My Pres / This Is Wickedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.