Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) (59107 Views)

Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident / 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) / Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Meandmycrew(f): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by highchief1: 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1439318/madonna-students-returning-election-burn-death-road-accident-photos/
only a mad person will travel a distance to go vote someone not his father or mother.I watched some funny guys say they left abroad to go vote.na village ppl Dey call those ones

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
But The God almighty whom you calling doesn't take Glory from evil things 🤷🤷🤷🙄
Naira20:
It is well.
However, God is not constrained to save by multitude or few.

I'm confident God wants to humble politicians by helping Peter Obi to win

His emergence is beyond us all.God will take all the glory in the rebirth of this country.

1 Like

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Babastrong(m): 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=Naira20 post=121081000]It is well.

His emergence is beyond us all.God will take all the glory in the rebirth of this country.[ little brain you no get. You are still talking of politics amidt this incident. ]

1 Like

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Babastrong(m): 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=Tenses post=121081555]Quick recovery to the injured

Please folks don't be discouraged by this saddened news. We must all come out to vote Peter Obi in flood or in death!! [ Desperado! Go to the deseases' families and said this, and see if they will not stone you to death.]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Thedon22: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
Naira20:
It is well.

His emergence is beyond us all.God will take all the glory in the rebirth of this country.
Very insensitive of you to bring politics into this. It shows how animalistic some of you are with no morals. And you people claim to be projecting a new order with no sensitivity. You are not qualified. All of you including Obi are just angling to get power for the sake of power for your selves. It's still a case of animal farm. You people have no sensitivity or morality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by FireUpNow(m): 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
I criticized this move by the NUC to close schools down and make students go home and vote, someone with one brain cell was telling me that we complain too much. I asked the person of students cannot vote around the campus and it's environs he said no, now see what have happened to these students and the grieve their families are thrown into. I weep for this country. Just because of elections university students are paying with their lives, no fuel and no money .

1 Like

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by dannykares: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
This was peter obi wanted by asking for closure so students can vote wen union decline many here never see this coming that many students will v to travel far to get back home, meanwhile 8months strike , a whole session wasted already n u re seeking for students to involved into election u will never remember them at all . May their souls rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by samwillyco1(m): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
God have mercy on your people
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Agonglo17: 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1439318/madonna-students-returning-election-burn-death-road-accident-photos/

Madonna school is under Satanic stewardship

I wonder at those still foolish enough to send their kids there
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by dannykares: 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Thedon22:

Very insensitive of you to bring politics into this. It shows how animalistic some of you are with no morals.
So u expect him to bring church in 😲? Students traveling back so they can participate in election directed by NUC, u re here saying rubbish cos u don't feel de pains of losing a souls
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by merits(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Run for death meet death, this life no balance.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Omoawoke: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
So sad 😭
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by dannykares: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=121085374][/quote]

M sure u re insane , we shouldnt mind de sad news bcus ur candidate demanded for students to vote for him then students lives need to be used for election rty??
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by dannykares: 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
highchief1:
only a mad person will travel a distance to go vote someone not his father or mother.I watched some funny guys say they left abroad to go vote.na village ppl Dey call those ones
Naija na cruise how can I spend huge amount to travel far for what will not benefit me then lose my life for it? God forbid not even my kids will be allow to take such risk in life

2 Likes

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Himthatisinme(m): 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Naira20:
It is well.

Make Una still try dey get sense , obi winning is more important than the students abi, everything is Politics to u

4 Likes

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by funshint(m): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
The self-centeredness of Labour Party and Obi is partly responsible for this avoidable loss. Never have Universities or Higher Institutions been closed down just because of Elections. It's really unfortunate that NUC gave in to the demand of some selfish lot not considering the risk involved in road travel within Nigeria. The University should have been circumspect in their decision to close down schools. It shouldn't have been made mandatory. Besides most Universities also have Polling units within the schools. This is just highly unfortunate. May the Lord bless the souls of the departed and console their loved ones.

2 Likes

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Jayraw419: 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
Choi!...this is painful na why!...just imagine now all because of election...God please save Nigeria from this misery 😢
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
Naira20:
Didn't you see #Obidients in the news?
What did you think it's meant to do?

As sad as it is, many still die without travelling for elections.

I didn’t see Obidients in the news

This is the link, show me

1 Like

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by PrinceMajestic: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
Naira20:
It is well.

God I want to curse your life in the name of God and my ancestors but I'm forced to control my emotions. This gruesome horrible death of young people is what you interpret as God wanting obi to win? Not even rest in peace for the dead? I HATE PETER OBI supporters with everything in me. If I can see you I swear I will stab the hell out of you.

4 Likes

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
Playing politics with tragedy like this? These mindless Igbos who jubilate whenever their foot soldiers behead innocent Nigerians, are soo insensitive. Disgusting!

2 Likes

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Babastrong(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=dannykares post=121085636]

M sure u re insane , we shouldnt mind de sad news bcus ur candidate demanded for students to vote for him then students lives need to be used for election rty??[ Your father was insane when he impregnated your mother and you inherited the insanity. If not you wouldn't make such a comment. ]
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by highchief1: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
dannykares:

Naija na cruise how can I spend huge amount to travel far for what will not benefit me then lose my life for it? God forbid not even my kids will be allow to take such risk in life
like it’s my one vote that will make any of them win.if I Dey Nigeria I no go even leave my house that day.

1 Like

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

Ah ah Bad Omen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by PrinceMajestic: 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
God bless their souls and console their families and friends. May their souls find eternal peace. Amen
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Himthatisinme(m): 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Obsidians:

Even the nurse that posted about the incident said she’s sure they’re obidient. Awon oponu, everything is now politics.

Still trying to find we're the nurse said she's sure they are obidient in the post
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by dochenaj: 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
It is well.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by nkemjacob2(m): 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
They would have transferred theirs PVC to area close to them. Traveling on the Nigeria road this time around is very risky. Quick recovery
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
Buses keep on getting involved in very fatal ghastly accident.

Most of these bus drivers drives like mad people.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by iscom(m): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
Too bad
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by rottenegg: 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
Why does a whole country shut down during elections? Elections in Switzerland and Finland happens and there is absolutely no buzz about it but 75% of the citizens of those countries partake in the voting process in the comfort of their homes, school and work places.
We are indeed decades away from being civilised.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by israelmao(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Pathetic!Just for the love of a new Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Like China, Like Lagos: A Look At The Great Wall Of Lagos - Photos & Videos / Pictures Of Air Force Personnel Who Died In The Abuja Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.