Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) (59047 Views)

Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident / 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) / Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by fkj950ax(m): 1:32am On Feb 21, 2023
What exactly is the University's business with the dead, the injured and the accident?
The Ezra Usman dude is grieving, but drawing a connection with an accident on the road with the University is far fetched.
If a gas cylinder had exploded in the kitchen while she cooked at home, will it be the University's fault?
The driver(s) of both vehicles might have been breaking traffic rules. The University didn't employ the drivers, not did it construct the roads.

1 Like

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Ajofiapero(m): 1:34am On Feb 21, 2023
If only INEC can upgrade their TECH, such that with a valid PVC you can get accredited and vote in any nearby polling unit in the country.

What's the sense in voting only where you register, what if I left the location already like, relocated maybe got a job and new life elsewhere?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by trendo360: 1:35am On Feb 21, 2023
Tenses:
Quick recovery to the injured

Please folks don't be discouraged by this saddened news. We must all come out to vote Peter Obi in flood or in death!!

May God punish you for this. You dare say this rubbish because you have a candidate to market. You are worse than a witch

2 Likes

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Awoleesu(m): 1:35am On Feb 21, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
RIP poor kids.My condolences to your family

The bolded tho...

"Poor kid" in Madonna?

May they RIP.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by sukkot: 1:53am On Feb 21, 2023
all this because of selfish peter obi who campaignED for students to be given 2 weeks off because in his deluded mind he thinks all youths are obedient, wicked selfish man. why campaign for student curriculum to be disrupted for your selfish ambition . peter obi your soul is required in hell. you used the blood of these students to renew your powers thats why this happened in your se region . Nowhere in any sane part of the civilized world do they disrupt student curriculum because of voting. This obi is just too primitive in thinking and too selfish to rule a country like Nigeria . Look at that beautiful young girl Grace Usman EZRA dead ? And all these children burnt and in severe pain because of Peter obis selfish ambition. This is an OMEN to let you know obi is bad diabolical product . BAD OMEN. GOD IS TALKING. ARE YOU LISTENING ? OBI HAS KILLED GRACE. No more grace. grace period is over. its judgment day on selfish politicians. watch as they all start to drop dead. GRACE IS DEAD.

3 Likes

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Morphinne: 1:58am On Feb 21, 2023
Naira20:
It is well.
However, God is not constrained to save by multitude or few.

I'm confident God wants to humble politicians by helping Peter Obi to win

His emergence is beyond us all.God will take all the glory in the rebirth of this country.
Damn! My guy in case no one has ever told you before now, you mumu o no be small. Like really? you still managed to bring politics into this? and you still had the gut to talk while reasonable people were correcting you.
Indeed, Obi attracts the least intelligent among we Nigerians; he attracts the lowest of lowlifes. The mugudeen was still trying hard to defend the indefensible; just accept that you bleeped up big time and move. Oloshi

2 Likes

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Morphinne: 2:13am On Feb 21, 2023
dannykares:

So u expect him to bring church in 😲? Students traveling back so they can participate in election directed by NUC, u re here saying rubbish cos u don't feel de pains of losing a souls
A typical case of a sectionable boy calling someone who’s hale and hearty a lunatic grin
Don’t you notice you’re running mad already, my friend? I hope they already know about your condition at home?
Luckily for you, there’s no stay-at-home tomorrow, so you’re free to roam around grin
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Otota1(m): 2:18am On Feb 21, 2023
Naira20:
It is well.

His emergence is beyond us all.God will take all the glory in the rebirth of this country.

Everything is not about politics. Sometimes you people should have conscience.
Imagine say na you die like this and I come post politics , how you go feel for the hellfire wey you dey....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by kareemkamil(m): 2:32am On Feb 21, 2023
This is terrible
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Royalty83(m): 2:35am On Feb 21, 2023
Naira20:
Didn't you see #Obidients in the news?
What did you think it's meant to do?

As sad as it is, many still die without travelling for elections.

Shut your dirty mouth
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by oweman: 2:47am On Feb 21, 2023
Truth be! told even this; s not enoough to vote for! hausa hater Peter Obi who am eure cant win this election because of his wicked policy as governor amanbra state !

2 Likes

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Drsmartphilips: 3:16am On Feb 21, 2023
Naira20:
It is well.

God can't make obi win, God doesn't do politics,obi will lose like Chelsea, bookmark this

1 Like

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Drsmartphilips: 3:18am On Feb 21, 2023
sukkot:
all this because of selfish peter obi who campaignED for students to be given 2 weeks off because in his deluded mind he thinks all youths are obedient, wicked selfish man. why campaign for student curriculum to be disrupted for your selfish ambition . peter obi your soul is required in hell. you used the blood of these students to renew your powers thats why this happened in your se region . Nowhere in any sane part of the civilized world do they disrupt student curriculum because of voting. This obi is just too primitive in thinking and too selfish to rule a country like Nigeria . Look at that beautiful young girl Grace Usman EZRA dead ? And all these children burnt and in severe pain because of Peter obis selfish ambition. This is an OMEN to let you know obi is bad diabolical product . BAD OMEN. GOD IS TALKING. ARE YOU LISTENING ? OBI HAS KILLED GRACE. No more grace. grace period is over. its judgment day on selfish politicians. watch as they all start to drop dead. GRACE IS DEAD.
obi has sucked their blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Drsmartphilips: 3:19am On Feb 21, 2023
trendo360:

May God punish you for this. You dare say this rubbish because you have a candidate to market. You are worse than a witch
who knows whether they even mocked tinubu with death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by AFONJACOW(m): 3:29am On Feb 21, 2023
Living in Nigeria is surest and closest way to 6th I didn't know this until I left.. meanwhile obi and Nigerians who made it beyond 25th will definitely remember them for their sacrifice to make Nigeria right
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Dicoomoba: 5:13am On Feb 21, 2023
jaxxy:

innocent people die abd u are laughing. This is the kind of wickedness u see from the demonic ticket.

millions are in idp and they are also happy.

Every weapon against Asiwaju shall be destroyed….Obi is a known devil
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by 4tomandchi: 5:33am On Feb 21, 2023
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Truf: 6:03am On Feb 21, 2023
femisplash:

APC didn't put them in the bus to go home, their parents or guardians did. I could recall Obi was the first and only person to demand that schools be shut down for election, i haven't seen anywhere School are being shut down for elections and some people think that man has sense?. I know for a fact that schools were trying as much as they could to meet up for the lost 8 months, they never envisaged a shut down for f academic session for any reason at all, until Obi opened his mouth.
you’re a foolish man. Hungry urchin.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by olamike02: 6:05am On Feb 21, 2023
It won't end well for Adamu Adamu and co. I don't know why these children need to embark on these journeys .Is election war?. Why can't they remain in their respective location and let each University use their discretion to give appropriate break. Rest on beautiful souls. 😭😭😭
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Tenrack: 6:08am On Feb 21, 2023
Islandlady:
Y'all are just insensitive...This election should just come and go already abeg!
as in ehn
I'm tired of all the hype
.vote this, vote that. See how we're suffering because of one election that might turn out useless in the end. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Skty: 6:08am On Feb 21, 2023
Ajofiapero:
If only INEC can upgrade their TECH, such that with a valid PVC you can get accredited and vote in any nearby polling unit in the country.

What's the sense in voting only where you register, what if I left the location already like, relocated maybe got a job and new life elsewhere?

Even me..I'm traveling to where I registered so I can vote. Nigeria never sabi anything

1 Like

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by sonofthunder: 6:13am On Feb 21, 2023
Islandlady:

I can't believe you will still bring politics Into this heartbreaking trend!?

R.i.p to the dead

Even the nurse who brought it to light was more interested in politicizing it for are political side.

1 Like

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by penearth(m): 6:21am On Feb 21, 2023
But there are pooling units in d institution na. Did they change it? Chai. Rip
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by tesppidd: 6:23am On Feb 21, 2023
Islandlady:
Y'all are just insensitive...This election should just come and go already abeg!
Even when the election comes and goes, idiots would remain idiots.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:37am On Feb 21, 2023
Media is not telling the public the cause of the burning bus. Nobody is talking if Fulani bandits again o.

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by 8stargeneral: 6:48am On Feb 21, 2023
Chai...so,sad may their soul rest in peace
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by otokx(m): 7:07am On Feb 21, 2023
My condolences.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by otokx(m): 7:08am On Feb 21, 2023
penearth:
But there are pooling units in d institution na. Did they change it? Chai. Rip

Same thought crossed my head, residency not origin is the way to go.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 21, 2023
Coolsperm:
Rip, Tinubu is very wicked and evil

Their death is on Obi, who canvasses votes for students and forced government to give them holiday to go and vote. It's never been done before Obi, the Pharaoh joined presidential ambition
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by humberjade: 7:27am On Feb 21, 2023
Naira20:
It is well.

Was/is Peter Obi not one of them?

Another well repackaged "Messaih" like GEJ and Buhari.

Well, I hope he wins, I really want to see him disappoint me. grin
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by hoyze24: 7:55am On Feb 21, 2023
Same thing happened in Enugu in 2017 or 2018 when students from Taraba were traveling to school. About 10 also died from that. I really wish parents could find a better school to send their wards in the north or rather use flight. Rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.