Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) (59075 Views)

Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident / 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) / Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Thedon22: 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
dannykares:

So u expect him to bring church in 😲? Students traveling back so they can participate in election directed by NUC, u re here saying rubbish cos u don't feel de pains of losing a souls
What are you talking about? There were students death and the OP started talking about Obi. Does that show sensitivity? He should have mourned the children and suspend mentioning political names. Don't you see how American Presidents forget about contest to mourn their opponents that passes away. There is a time and place for politics but not on the deaths of young children that just got burnt !
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Stanleyucee(m): 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
femisplash:

APC didn't put them in the bus to go home, their parents or guardians did. I could recall Obi was the first and only person to demand that schools be shut down for election, i haven't seen anywhere School are being shut down for elections and some people think that man has sense?. I know for a fact that schools were trying as much as they could to meet up for the lost 8 months, they never envisaged a shut down for f academic session for any reason at all, until Obi opened his mouth.
you hatred for Obi didn't start today.. people are clamouring for better Nigeria because of too much hardship ND bad governance... Check out your post below.

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Felixv: 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
let's pray for their speedy recovery
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Gbeng30(m): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
What a pity... Rip, may God console her family, just know this country called Nigeria is not worth dying for, because you will be surprise when you see some people that you think you're pursuing the same goal with compromise at the sight of money or even after your sacrifice nothing change...
Before anything love yourself more than anything..
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Babalegba(m): 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Naira20:
It is well.
However, God is not constrained to save by multitude or few.

I'm confident God wants to humble politicians by helping Peter Obi to win

His emergence is beyond us all.God will take all the glory in the rebirth of this country.
You sound like a callous cold unfeeling individual. I hope obi loses, that will teach you a very valuable lesson

1 Like

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by ShootThemAll(m): 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
Propanganda just to prevent students from travelling to go and vote.

All these APC and PDP 50k per month media rats
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Bigchristo: 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1439318/madonna-students-returning-election-burn-death-road-accident-photos/
this is so sad 😭
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Hallabee1(m): 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Islandlady:

I can't believe you will still bring politics Into this heartbreaking trend!?

R.i.p to the dead
Aje...

To dash that guy slap go sweat gan
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by UNDFTD: 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
This is a bad omen that this 2023 Selection portends something bad coming to Nigeria.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by juman(m): 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
Death of at least 8 students.
Too painful.
8 students o.

Over speeding may be the cause.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by fineboynl(m): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
Election should be voted online.

We are already in a virtual world.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by AmeLonRo(m): 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
It is well.
The Almighty healer will intervene in the healing process.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by seunjungle1(m): 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
Inec should have at least upgraded to a level we can have our vote casting wherever we are in the country....that would stop this incessant killing.
RIP gentle souls!
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Reinamaria(f): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Naira20:
It is well.

His emergence is beyond us all.God will take all the glory in the rebirth of this country.

How insensitive of you!

There's time and place for everything.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Fairview1: 12:02am On Feb 21, 2023
Sad. RIP to the deceased.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by EmekaA125(m): 12:04am On Feb 21, 2023
Too bad
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Jolite(m): 12:05am On Feb 21, 2023
Naira20:
It is well.

Are you a fool?🙄
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Julianaa: 12:05am On Feb 21, 2023
Rip
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by okrikaboi: 12:25am On Feb 21, 2023
Omo this is painful, news like this breaks my heart. Life can change in a heartbeat. Lord have mercy!
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by nesphil(m): 12:29am On Feb 21, 2023
May the soul of the departed rest in peace.
May the injured recover quickly.

nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1439318/madonna-students-returning-election-burn-death-road-accident-photos/
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by sonnie10: 12:35am On Feb 21, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

A hospital staff posting pictures of patients and revealing that they are in hospital where he works is very unprofessional. Makes me wonder what kind of training these people go through.
Patient confidentiality is a very critical aspect of health care. The regulatory bodies in Nigeria are not in tune with international standards in healthcare administration.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Ikea81: 12:44am On Feb 21, 2023
Shit....Nigeria is full of tragedy
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by lexy2014: 12:45am On Feb 21, 2023
Naira20:
Didn't you see #Obidients in the news?
What did you think it's meant to do?

As sad as it is, many still die without travelling for elections.

what has people travelling in a bus got to do with peter obi?
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by HardMirror(m): 12:54am On Feb 21, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
God I want to curse your life in the name of God and my ancestors but I'm forced to control my emotions. This gruesome horrible death of young people is what you interpret as God wanting obi to win? Not even rest in peace for the dead? I HATE PETER OBI supporters with everything in me. If I can see you I swear I will stab the hell out of you.
i support you. They are mad, all of them. See how the nurse also added #obidients. Instead of facing her work she is posting online and using the tragedy to campaign

1 Like

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Teejay13(m): 12:55am On Feb 21, 2023
What a world full of evil. I pray there soul finds rest.
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by SavageResponse(m): 1:06am On Feb 21, 2023
This is a tragic event sad
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Heybeedee(m): 1:07am On Feb 21, 2023
Sadly also Yesterday marked a year we lost our colleagues here in unilorin to a similar bus fire incidents..Days are dark may God save us all n may the souls of the departed rest in peace
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by bewla(m): 1:09am On Feb 21, 2023
Naira20:
It is well.

yes because Peter is a plumber and not a politician that's why God wants to use him to block all the holes of politics in Nigeria
Wake up

1 Like

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by Heybeedee(m): 1:14am On Feb 21, 2023
dannykares:

So u expect him to bring church in 😲? Students traveling back so they can participate in election directed by NUC, u re here saying rubbish cos u don't feel de pains of losing a souls
Another fish brain so pathetic i have to share nationality with some of you
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by jogojogo: 1:18am On Feb 21, 2023
Naira20:
It is well.

Your demonic obsession has gone so wild that you don't even have respect for the dead
May God not allow your dream come true
Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by RxCatalyst: 1:19am On Feb 21, 2023
Naira20:
It is well.

Where do you put your brain? Must you use sad occurrence to campaign for Obi....mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) by RxCatalyst: 1:21am On Feb 21, 2023
Coolsperm:
Rip, Tinubu is very wicked and evil
May you get sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.