Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku (19762 Views)

Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent / Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] / Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku by YhemmyBloom(m): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
The ball is in our courts for we the masses to decide our fate come saturday for the next 8 solid years..
Re: Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku by asiga(m): 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
They are visiting and pacifying losers already grin grin
Re: Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku by Brendaniel: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
hopexter:

The original Nigerians have chosen BATSHETIMMA to take us to where we aught to be.

That looks like voodoo...

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku by Judolisco(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
Bennycollins:
Bro you are right though that he betrayed GEJ and should suffer same fate, but Atiku is the most likely winner in this election, my only fear as an obidient.
tinubu is winning dis election... Quote me after Saturday
Re: Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku by Bennycollins: 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
okuta007:

if Atiku wins then Fulanis will just keel
everyone whenever they like snd nothing
will happen for another 8 years

that means we have sold ourselves into slavery

by ourselves and for fulani to deal with without

mercy - we are playing with fire if we elect Atiku
It is not in our hands down south, even though some people down this way are still going to add to his massive northern votes.
Re: Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku by Bennycollins: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
Judolisco:
tinubu is winning dis election... Quote me after Saturday
Na winch?
Re: Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku by Peterobifailed: 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
buygala:
On Atiku's mandate we stand gidigba cool

Meanwhile a party no get party agent across all polling units nationwide, yet dem say dem get structure 😬😂

If there is a need for their Candidate to contest in court the outcome of the elections, how will he do so without the evidence of his party agents in the areas he is contesting?.. Abi he will swear by Sango before the Court that he was cheated in those areas, even though he has no party agents to confirm the exact manner of cheating alleged?.. Voting is only quarter of the job.. Monitoring and protecting the votes is the koko..

This is where APC and PDP will outsmart the obidients.. This is the real "structure" and not sharing memes and Pitobi videos upandan 😂
he will swear with amadioha
Re: Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku by okuta007: 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
Bennycollins:
It is not in our hands down south, even though some people down this way are still going to add to his massive northern votes.

north alone can not make Atiku President - for any northerner to win he needs southern votes - Buhari locked down north in 2011 but Goodluck won the elections

I am talking about the southerners collaborators who are hell bent to make Atiku President after Buhari

i don’t know why we hate ourselves this much on the south - when Obasanjo ruled for 8 years - if he had given the ticket to Tinubu to run to make Tinubu succeed him or IF Tinubu had the ticket of a major political party after Obasanjo - you think he’ll will not break loose in the north ?

There will be massive riots and many people will be dead by now

but here we are in the south hosting Atiku and toying with the idea of a Fulani succeeding a Fulani after 8 years snd you think by 2031 - another Gambari will allow someone else rule after Atiku who is not Fulani ?

I am seeing clearly now how less than 500 white men managed to capture the continent of Africa and sold us into. slavery

we are a very unintelligent people

where else in the world will something like this happen - a country of 240 tribes having one tribe and same religion vying to replace his kinsman ? are we insane in this country ?

is this what poverty and hatred for ourselves in the south has done to us ?
Re: Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku by press9jatv: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll. Congratulations sir
Re: Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku by Warmaterial(m): 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
IamNat:

Adding the above gives the news a different direction.
that's rubbish unless he's paid by the PDP.
Re: Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku by hopexter(m): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
Brendaniel:

That looks like voodoo...

If that’s what you’re seeing that’s ok by you. I guess it’s voodoo you’re familiar with.

Buhari’s candidate is the incoming president of Nigeria which is Bola Ahmed Tinubu cheesy
Re: Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku by Quintopia: 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jessewizzy:
Atiku is so relaxed.

He knows he's looking good for the ticket.
Re: Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku by Brendaniel: 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
hopexter:

If that’s what you’re seeing that’s ok by you. I guess it’s voodoo you’re familiar with.

Buhari’s candidate is the incoming president of Nigeria which is Bola Ahmed Tinubu cheesy

Re: Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku by Quintopia: 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
okuta007:

north alone can not make Atiku President - for any northerner to win he needs southern votes - Buhari locked down north in 2011 but Goodluck won the elections

I am talking about the southerners collaborators who are hell bent to make Atiku President after Buhari

i don’t know why we hate ourselves this much on the south - when Obasanjo ruled for 8 years - if he had given the ticket to Tinubu to run to make Tinubu succeed him or IF Tinubu had the ticket of a major political party after Obasanjo - you think he’ll will not break loose in the north ?

There will be massive riots and many people will be dead by now

but here we are in the south hosting Atiku and toying with the idea of a Fulani succeeding a Fulani after 8 years snd you think by 2031 - another Gambari will allow someone else rule after Atiku who is not Fulani ?

I am seeing clearly now how less than 500 white men managed to capture the continent of Africa and sold us into. slavery

we are a very unintelligent people

Mr Emergency Historian that's never read a history book in his entire worthless life, where did you get this ridiculous '500' number from?

Should I list all the wars fought in Africa to fend off the invading colonialists?

Do you know they were thousands of battles and skirmishes across the continent, many in which the whites were defeated several times, with thousands of them killed?

Have you heard of Queen Nzinga of Angola who for 40 years personally led her troops into battles against the invading Portuguese?

Are you aware the Ashanti kingdom spent 80 years fighting the British in numerous conflicts before they finally lost?

Are you aware how many times the Ethiopians defeated the entire Italian military and sent them packing, killing thousands of them?

These are just 3 out of hundreds of examples of African resistance to the invaders, yet a TOAD like you claims it took only 500 white men to capture the entire continent of Africa.

Because you're too lazy and stupid to study your own history, you carry these Tarzan myths around in your head - myths designed by 'the whites' to make you think your people are ''unintellgent''.

When will you and those who think like you unbrainwash yourselves from the damage the white man has done to your heads?

where else in the world will something like this happen - a country of 240 tribes having one tribe and same religion vying to replace his kinsman ? are we insane in this country ?

is this what poverty and hatred for ourselves in the south has done to us ?

It is called DEMOCRACY.

If the voters decide to choose members from one ''tribe'' alone for the next 1,000 years, it is their right in a democracy, so shut it.

Your real problem is that you are a politically intolerant person who is also a tribalist.
Re: Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku by Jolite(m): 12:21am On Feb 21, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cool
I no just like this Atiku one bit
go and hug transformer for a brain reset🖕
Re: Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku by Jolite(m): 12:22am On Feb 21, 2023
Judolisco:
We should all learn from Atiku's story... He betrayed Jonathan on d basis of it d turn of the North in 2013...now wike and others are doing d same thing to him.. See d way he has been sidelined in dis election... If care is not taken he'll be 3rd behind obi.... Jonathan go jst dey laugh am
I hope you a Nigerian? and you're in Nigeria?
Re: Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku by Judolisco(m): 4:28am On Feb 21, 2023
Jolite:
I hope you a Nigerian? and you're in Nigeria?
no I'm from togo
Re: Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku by bigwig071(m): 6:38am On Feb 21, 2023
Atiku just wan recover all the money ein be spending since.... He has nothing to offer...
Re: Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku by Jolite(m): 7:27am On Feb 21, 2023
Judolisco:
no I'm from togo
good for you, so just keep quiet and be watching
Re: Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku by okuta007: 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
Quintopia:

Mr Emergency Historian that's never read a history book in his entire worthless life, where did you get this ridiculous '500' number from?

Should I list all the wars fought in Africa to fend off the invading colonialists?

Do you know they were thousands of battles and skirmishes across the continent, many in which the whites were defeated several times, with thousands of them killed?

Have you heard of Queen Nzinga of Angola who for 40 years personally led her troops into battles against the invading Portuguese?

Are you aware the Ashanti kingdom spent 80 years fighting the British in numerous conflicts before they finally lost?

Are you aware how many times the Ethiopians defeated the entire Italian military and sent them packing, killing thousands of them?

These are just 3 out of hundreds of examples of African resistance to the invaders, yet a TOAD like you claims it took only 500 white men to capture the entire continent of Africa.

Because you're too lazy and stupid to study your own history, you carry these Tarzan myths around in your head - myths designed by 'the whites' to make you think your people are ''unintellgent''.

When will you and those who think like you unbrainwash yourselves from the damage the white man has done to your heads?

It is called DEMOCRACY.

If the voters decide to choose members from one ''tribe'' alone for the next 1,000 years, it is their right in a democracy, so shut it.

Your real problem is that you are a politically intolerant person who is also a tribalist.

you are just an emotional wreck who can not state an opinion without insulting - I wont go to the gutters with you

however, Mr, Quintessential Historian, the United States where Nigeria borrowed her Presidential system from, have you read their history to see how civil rights and minority rights have created a voice for minorities that blacks and hispanics now sit in the Supreme Court? Oga intelligent historian, that same US where we got our Presidential system from created the electoral college to ensure that New York and California alone - regardless of their population can not dictate who becomes the President of the U.S. by assigning them just a number of seat in the electoral college - that is why Hillary Clinton got the popular vote BUT Trump was declared President because you can not have 2 states decide where the country tilts to - That why Wyoming is important - Montana is important, Idaho is important, Florida is important and Pennsylvania is important - In Nigeria today - whoever captures KANO, KADUNA, KATSINA , LAGOS has 90% chances of ruling Nigeria - if that doesn't bother you - it surely bothers that young man from Ikot Abasi in Akwa Ibom State who will never become the President of Nigeria no matter how much he tries, that young girl in Gboko who is next in Line to be raped by the Fulani herdsman, that Old man in Benin whose lineage may never produce an occupant in Aso Rock or that old woman in Jos, Plateau State whose great grand children may never be a GCFR. What a shame you had the nerve to spew trash on nairaland disrespecting the desire of millions of Nigerians to have their kind represented as a leader of a diverse country like Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Parts Of Yobe / IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR / Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.