Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Need To Slim Down - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need To Slim Down (1608 Views)

For The Fat People That Wish To Slim Down Their Size / How I Can Slim Down And Lose Belly Fat Fast / I Want To Slim Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Slim Down by kerenkeke(f): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2007
hey guys i really need to slim down. i am average in weight and not so fat but i still want to trim,pls what can i do besides using pills?
Re: Need To Slim Down by Seun(m): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2007
Useless without pictures wink
Re: Need To Slim Down by kerenkeke(f): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2007
does this help?

Re: Need To Slim Down by FufuKing1(m): 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2007
What on earth? You're not even fat.

Just do some light exercise and slow down on the fufu.
Re: Need To Slim Down by TOLABABE1(f): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2007
@KEREKEKE, you are o.k. all you need do is maintain you stature so you don't go fatter, try to reduce the amount of fat intake.

rejoice for you are beautiful
Re: Need To Slim Down by ssRhino: 1:52am On Sep 01, 2007
Kerenkeke, very easy, shag in da morning, have sex in the noon, and make love at night, if u dont lose weight come and tell me, cool
Re: Need To Slim Down by kunle75(m): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2007
@kerenkeke,

pls i thinkg all u need right now is some slight excercise but better still i will like to introduce some herbal products like fat burner and absorber they are both products of swissgarde from south africa, but if u need them i can be of help,no side effect u can contact me on 08077103059,08037146048.or kunle_oshin@yahoo.com,or better still log on to www.swissgarde.com.for more details . tx
Re: Need To Slim Down by bizmogul(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2011
You are not fat but prune to getting fat especially your arms. You need to start skipping it would help a lot. A female friend of mine heeded to skipping and it helped tone her especially her arms but she stopped and started getting fat again. You must imbibe this as a daily habit. Another thing worthy of note is to stop eating heavily especially late at night because it aids fat especially in the belly region. Take more of fiber etc and you would be just fine. Swimming and cycling helps as well. You can also jog if you can.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Do Xray Twice Within Few Month / 7 Facts/dangers About Soft Drinks(coke,pepsi...) You May Not Know / Any Idea On How To Treat Vigina Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.