Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do (23454 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) / Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test / Reno Omokri: If Tunde Bakare Can Lie Against God, Is It Man He Cant Lie Against? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by DesChyko: 5:54am On Feb 21, 2023
What is this fool saying? That I will leave my hustle and go into politics to start catering to the whims of Nigerians? 😏
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by PeterObi4LP: 6:01am On Feb 21, 2023
I never knew a day will come when Reno Omokri will even imagine that PO will win. Miracle no dey tire JESUS

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by kingthreat(m): 6:24am On Feb 21, 2023
Obidients made me not to like Obi.
The way they make you feel like one is not wise if you are not supporting Obi is repugnant.
I rather a Tinubu, Atiku or Kwankwaso presidency than OBi.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by Lordedifice1: 6:40am On Feb 21, 2023
Thinkam:
sad this is not a reasonable take, shey na obidients go become president abi na Obi?

If you see good in a candidate go for him forget the supporters.

For instance Tinubu is a bad candidate, his supporters are unnecessarily tribalistic, no good thing about APC.

But a waste nonetheless, obi will drop out of the race latest February 23

Atiku is coming

Original burantashi bro, ever standing.

But he'll release soon so we'll both lick it

Since 1999 (24yrs ago) Atiku has been campaigning he has never won. Atiku does not have grace. We have been hearing he's coming for the past 24years.
#Obidient
#vote for Peter Obi
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by VERDA: 6:46am On Feb 21, 2023
YungMillionaire:
They (Obidients) threatened to kill Reno Omokri's daughter. Who does that? That was when I decided to actively oppose Obi and his movement. God forbid!

Umahi will be the first Igbo president. Mark this down. Obi is a curse on our land.

Shift, who knows you... E go clear for una eyes.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by Nchenches: 6:46am On Feb 21, 2023
Most of today's Obidients sided with Goodluck Jonathan at the beginning of Jonathan's presidency which brought Reno Omokri to Aso Rock.
Reno is a man without history as a guide.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by VERDA: 6:51am On Feb 21, 2023
highchief1:
their principal was in pdp 6 months ago.Make una let person hear word.

And he left because of the oveerwhelming money politics that we all knew he had no chance. Went to a party that he won without any corrupt means....a party that had no chance in hell of even being among the top 17 candidates.

Basically destabilised existing structures now being among the top 3 using a virtually unknown party. You guys should keep deceiving yourselves.

Win or loose Obi has redefined the political system in the country. Stop hating.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 21, 2023
Which one its ifπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ peter obi its winning this particular election sabi u said Obi has no Root now its "if" πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by SeeItSayIt: 6:58am On Feb 21, 2023
We'll educate your type to reason properly
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by Burruchaga71(m): 7:00am On Feb 21, 2023
I will definitely fish you out from your dungeon and skin you alive.

Animal
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by babydioku(f): 7:11am On Feb 21, 2023
You mean you're afraid that nigeria politics will change in future to the detriment of old politicians like you.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by jahsharon: 7:21am On Feb 21, 2023
Nobody is afraid of any Flattino, if they try rubbish, we will restart the 1967 to 1979 suspended Xmas party
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by biafranrealson: 7:27am On Feb 21, 2023
Mockery, we will not do anything contrary to what civilized people does.
However you will account for the loot that has been sustaining you in UK for the past eight years.
We have info that you are not meaningfully engaged in any work since .
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by kelly72: 7:27am On Feb 21, 2023
We will govern Nigeria effectively eschewing Tribal and religious bigotry. We will build the culture of productive work in our country and ensure rapid economic growth. We will also not allow any criminal to steal poor people's money and carry it to his houses in bullion vans.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by Badgers: 7:29am On Feb 21, 2023
Okpeke22:

OBidients threatened to kill Reno's daughter? Is that how daft you are? Only foolishhh urchins will take Reno's propaganda and lies against the OBidients serious.

I'm sure you were in mars when a whole Oba of Lagos threatened to drown the Igbo in the lagoon and one Baale in Lagos said similar thing just days back. What have you said about it? Why haven't you opposed the candidate they support?

As for Umahi being the first Igbo president, it is neither here nor there.

The baale was right as a custodian of his territory. Stop going to people's land to constitute nuisance, just because we run a federation no mean say everyone no know in papa house... Watch out for the ultimate treatment
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by AndrewTate(m): 7:30am On Feb 21, 2023
inoki247:
They don't mind burning dere parent PVC and killing dere parent for ObI..,.

I don't know dere own type of Democracy...
They want their country back!!! crazy donkey!
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by inoki247: 7:31am On Feb 21, 2023
AndrewTate:
They want their country back!!! crazy donkey!

You want to take your country back in a Mob way the way you're taking back SE killing yourself...
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by JealousCobra(m): 7:33am On Feb 21, 2023
Cherys:
What's this one saying? Stop hiding behind Obidients who don't have the power to do anything to you. You're afraid of your own shadow because you know you've shot yourself on the foot and given yourself another 8-year exile.

May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you IJN

The same user, it will soon castπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by AndrewTate(m): 7:34am On Feb 21, 2023
inoki247:

You want to take your country back in a Mob way the way you're taking back SE killing yourself...
what has ever other way proved for decades

Show me the result! Buhari??
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:37am On Feb 21, 2023
This grandmother fuccker blocked me on his tweet page.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by orisa37: 7:38am On Feb 21, 2023
They WILL shout HALLELUJAH.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by Dcaliphate(m): 7:45am On Feb 21, 2023
Thinkam:
sad this is not a reasonable take, shey na obidients go become president abi na Obi?

If you see good in a candidate go for him forget the supporters.

For instance Tinubu is a bad candidate, his supporters are unnecessarily tribalistic, no good thing about APC.

But a waste nonetheless, obi will drop out of the race latest February 23

Atiku is coming

Original burantashi bro, ever standing.

But he'll release soon so we'll both lick it
Confusing dreams.
Early signs of malaria
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by RALPHOW(m): 7:58am On Feb 21, 2023
Once Obi wins, there will be a new Nigeria.
All the old politicians will be retired.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by Ckonnet: 8:03am On Feb 21, 2023
Guy man don turn useless, afraid of the masses not just him though,the whole political thieves!!
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by Solocoin: 8:05am On Feb 21, 2023
Onyiridike:

I thought Obi cannot win ?
Reno has turned to prayer warrior.
Obi will win by the grace of God, Amen.
Honestly the man is really confused πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by Solocoin: 8:06am On Feb 21, 2023
From Obi will not win to afraid of him winning. Don't worry you will get a soft landing, two years imprisonment with hard labour πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
For all your insult
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by Chyma231(m): 8:09am On Feb 21, 2023
This one Don dey fear .....lol . Mugu Don dey change mouth . No worry ...una go collect come Sat!
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by Udumeh: 8:14am On Feb 21, 2023
Return home before the elections.
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by Chukist247: 8:15am On Feb 21, 2023
Omokiri is afraid of what the masses will do....
Because the OBIdient are the masses not political jobers like him
Re: Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:20am On Feb 21, 2023
We all are o grin That's why he must be not win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. / Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna / Yobe South PDP Senator, Endorses President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.