Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable (3616 Views)

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Adefarasin Over Mom's Death / Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations / Former CJN, Onnoghen Makes First Public Appearance. Speaks In Parable! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable by Think9ja(m): 12:06am On Feb 21, 2023
Atiku will first of all come and set the place

Then from 2027, a younger candidate would have emerged

By then, Pandora will no longer be heard of in the political space

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable by nameo: 12:14am On Feb 21, 2023
hedonido:
It's not a coincidence that he happens to be a Yoruba man.

Dont be siiillly with nonsense such as this.

Some Yoruba Obedients are even more fervent and have overcome far more due to their choice than you. And they are many. Very many

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable by kettykin: 12:19am On Feb 21, 2023
OmegaAutos:

Your folly is irredeemable, so oyedepo that openly endorsed Obi is an Igbo man.... Cant people have their choice again? Must people allign with your own reasoning only?

Let Adefarasin come out openly and endorse a candidate and not hiding behind parables of Saul and David

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable by domDva(m): 12:32am On Feb 21, 2023
His household shall be ruled by King Ahab.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable by mrvitalis(m): 4:35am On Feb 21, 2023
jogojogo:

Can you be civil or even pretend to be?
The way you guys talk, you erode the little sympathy some few people would have had for him. Let me see what you will do after Obi loses the election on Saturday. May be another civil war go start.
Learn to accept people choices.
We won't do anything if obi lose ...but you know only religious sentiments or tribal sentiments would make someone chose Tinubu or Atiku over Obi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable by mrvitalis(m): 4:35am On Feb 21, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Sitting on the fence is part of democracy. He is free to sit on the fence. He is free to REFUSE to tell you who is voting for. You don't get it because you're a fascist at heart. You obidients are not fit to exist in civilized/democratic soceities.
Not in a critical election .. nah neverv
Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable by ebufa: 4:57am On Feb 21, 2023
hedonido:

Sad really.........why not kukuma divide the country,make we go rule ourselves by ourselves! After all what does a Yoruba man have in common with an Igbo man?
Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable by YungMillionaire: 5:28am On Feb 21, 2023
mrvitalis:
Not in a critical election .. nah neverv

critical? Typical excuse of a fascist. It doesn't matter if you think the election is critical or someone else thinks its non-critical. You cannot force people to reveal their political views to you. Its called freedom of association which also includes freedom 'not to associate.' There are people who refuse to vote. There are people who consider their vote a PRIVATE issue. And there are people (like Obidients) who believe they have to scream their votes to the high heavens. All 3 groups must be able to live together peacefully in a society, otherwise you do not have a civilized society.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable by Nwaetche(m): 5:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Criminal radical Yoruba muslim from the slimy Town of Iragbiji.

We hope that Jandor or Vivour would win so that he could sort out this islamic extremists from Iragbiji that have hijacked lagos and have consistently been working to reduce it to wasteland to like their Islamic enclave of Iragbiji.

Look at his gbegiri mouth! may Amadioha shut your dirty mouth there,Ode!

Tinubu and no one from your Islamic enclave would ever try that in his life!

Go back to your dirty Iragbiji and leave Lagos for real Omoluabi and Lagosians, you urchin

Your continous stay in Osun is even shaky as Jackson Ademola Adeleke would soon remember your ignorable role in reducing a once progressing Yoruba state of Osun to medieval and backwater state.

grin grin grin grin

Dsalvo:

Indeed. They have been the biggest curse against Nigeria from time immemorial.

They will never change either because they are the personification of human genetic aberration.

Tinubu, once President, really has to sort out the Igbo problem for good. Nigeria is going nowhere hosting self-destructive and hateful saboteurs like them.
Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable by NothingDoMe: 5:44am On Feb 21, 2023
Felabrity:
I am not really a fan of these pastors but the thing is, Nigerians are not ready for a change

What kind of damm Saul is he talking about?

Is Buhari government not worse than the Saul?
Pastor Paul looks troubled. Not sure why.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable by 2mch(m): 5:44am On Feb 21, 2023
He’s a prophet and spot on!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable by Keji1012(m): 5:55am On Feb 21, 2023
hedonido:

Tribal bigot
Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable by backnbeta(f): 6:01am On Feb 21, 2023
Thinkam:

Have I ever said Atiku victory will solve naija problems?

I only promise better unity.
Who told you we want unity with so much diversity? We don't need that fake unity by force undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable by copyrites: 6:21am On Feb 21, 2023
OmegaAutos:

Your folly is irredeemable, so oyedepo that openly endorsed Obi is an Igbo man.... Cant people have their choice again? Must people allign with your own reasoning only?

Supporting a mad man is not a choice. It is wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable by htdot: 6:52am On Feb 21, 2023
mrvitalis:

We won't do anything if obi lose ...but you know only religious sentiments or tribal sentiments would make someone chose Tinubu or Atiku over Obi
Leave the lies and packaging, atiku is far more better than obi
Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable by switlily25(f): 7:31am On Feb 21, 2023
RealityGod:

I know a man who once told me a similar parable about this election. But he claimed that by the spirit Atiku will win. Well, I told him Buhari is our Saul and Obi is the David. But he insisted that it’s after a northerner that a South East will rule.
That person never lied!
I was sitting on the fence about this whole election thing until I had a dream about Atiku winning and Nigeria because prosperous….just like the time of GEJ.
My dreams are always valid and this one will surely come to pass.
Adefarasin has seen the signs but as a wise man,he’ll rather speak in parables or sit on the fence…instead of jumping into the bandwagon of pastors endorsing Obi even without seeking the face of God!
Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable by mrvitalis(m): 7:48am On Feb 21, 2023
jogojogo:

The way you guys talk, you erode the little sympathy some few people would have had for him. Let me see what you will do after Obi loses the election on Saturday. May be another civil war go start.
Lmfao civil ?name one person obidients have attacked unprovoked I dare you

You can't come n tell us Obi can't win
He is like other politicians

And expect us to praise you

Obidients has never I repeat never attacked anyone who doesn't attack them ,try to belittle their movement or attack Peter Obi ...I dare you to name one incident

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable by mii4u(f): 8:30am On Feb 21, 2023
David is coming, Saul's time is up.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable by Vinnie2000(m): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Meaning of the Parable. sad

Saul Refers to TINUBU.

David Refers to PETER OBI..

He is Codedly rooting for Tinubu/APC. sad

The Party that has Ravaged Nigeria for the past 8years is Who these Pastors are supporting. embarassed
Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable by DMerciful(m): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2023
You think voting Obi is doing Obi or anybody a favor?

When we told you not to vote Bubu in 2015 but you insisted, who's suffering now?
jogojogo:

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable by jchioma: 9:05am On Feb 21, 2023
I feel bad for Paul. He should have just kept quiet. All these parables point to someone who's divided in spirit. His loyalty is split between Tinubu, his personal choice and Obi, his people's choice.
Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable by switlily25(f): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2023
Think9ja:
Atiku will first of all come and set the place

Then from 2027, a younger candidate would have emerged

By then, Pandora will no longer be heard of in the political space
You are wise!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Kaduna Will Vote In Presidential And Guber Polls / No Refund After Payment’: Peace Mass Transit Loses In Court / Can A Court Actually Remove A Sitting President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.