Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

INEC Releases Summary Of Polling Unit Agents For LP, PDP, APC & Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases Summary Of Polling Unit Agents For LP, PDP, APC & Others (1045 Views)

LP, PDP Used Russian Hackers To Hack INEC Servers - APC Official (Photos) / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

INEC Releases Summary Of Polling Unit Agents For LP, PDP, APC & Others by Nonny95: 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
For those PDAPC propagandist, how market?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Keep Underrating LP

Summary of Polling Unit and Collation Centre Agents Submitted by Political Parties for the 2023 General Election
#NigeriaDecides2023.
https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1627777857853313026?t=buA7VMHgTU1X0SgzvQupxQ&s=19

ADC recently adopted LP for President.

136k from LP + 96k from ADC. Case closedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 Share

Re: INEC Releases Summary Of Polling Unit Agents For LP, PDP, APC & Others by Nonny95: 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
M
Re: INEC Releases Summary Of Polling Unit Agents For LP, PDP, APC & Others by Nonny95: 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
More
Re: INEC Releases Summary Of Polling Unit Agents For LP, PDP, APC & Others by Righteousness2(m): 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Let me say this quickly as was dropped in my spirit right now.

GOD ALMIGHTY loves Nigeria so much and that is the reason why this nation has not torn apart despite all the stubbornness of the citizens.

In 2015, a certain party came with a mantra of " CHANGE ". The word of GOD clearly warned about those that are given to "change ".
The citizens refused to yield to God's expo and it has been woes upon woes for so many.

This coming weekend is another one.
GOD ALMIGHTY has given us an expo on who to vote via his word.
Isaiah 1:19-20
If ye be WILLING and OBEDIENT, ye shall eat the good of the land:

But if ye REFUSE and REBEL, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

Listen and Listen Good, if ye be OBIDIENT, You will eat the fruit of the land.

I say this Boldly to Nigeria and Nigerians
Be OBIDIENT! Be OBIDIENT! Be OBIDIENT.
Vote OBIDIENT. Vote OBIDIENT! Vote OBIDIENT!

I have passed what I was given.

7 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Summary Of Polling Unit Agents For LP, PDP, APC & Others by basilo101: 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
Propagandists put to shame once more. Under rate Obi at your own peril

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases Summary Of Polling Unit Agents For LP, PDP, APC & Others by Nonny95: 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: INEC Releases Summary Of Polling Unit Agents For LP, PDP, APC & Others by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
undecided changes nothing LP has the least agents, although Tinubu urchins exaggerated the ish..

Well the agents kuku no go work, Obi will drop out of the race latest February 23

Atiku is coming
Re: INEC Releases Summary Of Polling Unit Agents For LP, PDP, APC & Others by Propsad1: 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
K
Re: INEC Releases Summary Of Polling Unit Agents For LP, PDP, APC & Others by bobobenz: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
GOD WILLING WE WILL BE CELEBRATING PETER OBI AS PRESIDENT BY THIS TIME NEXT WEEK

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Summary Of Polling Unit Agents For LP, PDP, APC & Others by BenedictAbajue(m): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
Thinkam:
undecided changes nothing LP has the least agents, although Tinubu urchins exaggerated the ish..

Well the agents kuku no go work, Obi will drop out of the race latest February 23

Atiku is coming
APC agents militants. TanQ.
Subscribe to freedom and economic growth by VOTING PETER OBI AND LABOUR PARTY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases Summary Of Polling Unit Agents For LP, PDP, APC & Others by BenedictAbajue(m): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
bobobenz:
GOD WILLING WE WILL BE CELEBRATING PETER OBI AS PRESIDENT BY THIS TIME NEXT WEEK
Amen.
Re: INEC Releases Summary Of Polling Unit Agents For LP, PDP, APC & Others by Roboto11: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
No be zero I dey see so?
Re: INEC Releases Summary Of Polling Unit Agents For LP, PDP, APC & Others by Eriokanmi: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
Like play, like play, election is here grin. Obi all the way . The ADC collapsed structure with LP today really gladdened my heart cos they're on ground in some hard to reach places. With the LP agents plus that of the ADC, LP has swallowed each of the the apc and pdp agents grin, recording the highest number overall

3 Likes

Re: INEC Releases Summary Of Polling Unit Agents For LP, PDP, APC & Others by Nonny95: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
Roboto11:
No be zero I dey see so?

See you see Yabaleft

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Summary Of Polling Unit Agents For LP, PDP, APC & Others by Eriokanmi: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
Roboto11:
No be zero I dey see so?
Yes, ADC had collapsed strictures with LP today. They had agents in those states where LP had secured zero.
modified
It seems OP had posted the actual list. He has removed the one where LP had recorded zero agent in a couple of states. I guess it was an error.
Re: INEC Releases Summary Of Polling Unit Agents For LP, PDP, APC & Others by Chidiemanuel: 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tinubu,Atiku Disappointed As Apostle sulieman declares Support for obi (Video)
WATch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC_wAMXNohM
Re: INEC Releases Summary Of Polling Unit Agents For LP, PDP, APC & Others by Jflex07(m): 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Urchins in the mud. 134k for labour plus 90k for ADC sums over 230k.. The highest numbers of agents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases Summary Of Polling Unit Agents For LP, PDP, APC & Others by Trapnews: 3:38am On Feb 21, 2023
Righteousness2:
Let me say this quickly as was dropped in my spirit right now.

GOD ALMIGHTY loves Nigeria so much and that is the reason why this nation has not torn apart despite all the stubbornness of the citizens.

In 2015, a certain party came with a mantra of " CHANGE ". The word of GOD clearly warned about those that are given to "change ".
The citizens refused to yield to God's expo and it has been woes upon woes for so many.

This coming weekend is another one.
GOD ALMIGHTY has given us an expo on who to vote via his word.
Isaiah 1:19-20
If ye be WILLING and OBEDIENT, ye shall eat the good of the land:

But if ye REFUSE and REBEL, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

Listen and Listen Good, if ye be OBIDIENT, You will eat the fruit of the land.

I say this Boldly to Nigeria and Nigerians
Be OBIDIENT! Be OBIDIENT! Be OBIDIENT.
Vote OBIDIENT. Vote OBIDIENT! Vote OBIDIENT!

I have passed what I was given.

God is bigger than politics, be careful what you do in the name of the Lord.
Re: INEC Releases Summary Of Polling Unit Agents For LP, PDP, APC & Others by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:44am On Feb 21, 2023
Dismantling their propaganda

LP - 134,874 agents
ADC - 96,043 agents
NNPP - 176,200 agents
PDP - 176,588 agents
APC - 176,223 agents

LP + ADC = 230,917
"Structureless party" = 230,917 agents

In eight months! 🀝🏿

Re: INEC Releases Summary Of Polling Unit Agents For LP, PDP, APC & Others by ednut1(m): 3:47am On Feb 21, 2023
post=121088158:
Dismantling their propaganda

LP - 134,874 agents
ADC - 96,043 agents
NNPP - 176,200 agents
PDP - 176,588 agents
APC - 176,223 agents

LP + ADC = 230,917
"Structureless party" = 230,917 agents

In eight months! 🀝🏿
This does not mean that ADC agents are registered to where LP didn't have agents. so its disingenuous
Re: INEC Releases Summary Of Polling Unit Agents For LP, PDP, APC & Others by descarado: 3:48am On Feb 21, 2023
What a feat in less than a year.
This is political sagacity!

All ground covered.
Let's get back our country from sadists

Re: INEC Releases Summary Of Polling Unit Agents For LP, PDP, APC & Others by Mynd44: 3:50am On Feb 21, 2023

(1)

OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) / Evidence Of Rigging By Obi's *labour Party* / Nigeria Is Seriously Collapising You Should Be Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.