Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) (1043 Views)

Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) / #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures / Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) by Crimecity: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
First set of bus has left.

TBN added two luxurious buses.

Re: OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) by StrongAlphMale: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
By this time next week, the drug fool and sanwo olu will be queuing in line welcoming president peter Obi on a state visit to Lagos.

14 Likes

Re: OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) by inforesource: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Na so, me sef wan sponsor my entire family angry Obi is a goal

4 Likes

Re: OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) by Parachoko: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Lol

Propaganda
Re: OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
This is commendable...

One urchin above me is already saying it's not true.

I knew about this plan over 3 months ago.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) by klitel: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
Great strategy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
My brother in Abuja will be coming down on thursday for vote he did his Reg in our state delta states

4 Likes

Re: OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) by StrongAlphMale: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Parachoko:
Lol

Propaganda

Get sense for once.

This gesture has been announced by the OBIDIENT family about 3 months ago. I no you're shocked because you have never seen this type of campaign before. You'll be fine by next week Once obi has been declared winner

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) by Urchinpainer: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Urchins will soon copy. Copy copy people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) by yarimo(m): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Crimecity:
First set of bus has left.

TBN added two luxurious buses.
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) by StrongAlphMale: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
My brother in Abuja will be coming down on thursday for vote he did his Reg in our state delta states

As a real Edo niggar, I just arrived from a business trip from Abuja to the Great ancient kingdom of Benin to massively cast my vote for peter Obi.

This election is done and dusted already

6 Likes

Re: OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) by Dreal1247: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
A NEW AND BETTER NIGERIA IS POSSIBLE WITH MR PETER OBI AND DATTI AHMED.

3 Likes

Re: OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) by madridguy(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
Make dey carry their money because after the election eyes go red ooo.
Re: OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

As a real Edo niggar, I just arrived from a business trip from Abuja to the Great ancient kingdom of Benin to massively cast my vote for peter Obi.

This election is done and dusted already
welcome brother we will celebrate victory come sunday 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) by ganisucks(f): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
Parachoko:
Lol

Propaganda
On election day, you will see buses from different Christian denominations transporting voters to each polling unit. You will cry till your eyes become a desert. Just wait and see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) by FallenShitHole: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hope these useless buses with the fools inside them are not venturing anywhere near Biafraland. They are free to exercise their stupidity in their zoo territory, but not anywhere near Biafraland.
Starting from 23rd of this month it will be happening very loud and clear in Biafraland, and on the 24th and 25th, your zoo selection/impunity day, the whole Biafraland will be on lockdown for our Biafra liberation army showdown of chasing away all the zoo terrorists in army uniform from all of Biafraland.
Re: OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) by slivertongue: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
OBIDIENTs are imaginative in thinking
Re: OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) by SHINJA: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
We move....

Tinubu will step down for Obi soon..
Re: OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) by Parachoko: 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
ganisucks:

On election day, you will see buses from different Christian denominations transporting voters to each polling unit. You will cry till your eyes become a desert. Just wait and see.
Such a movement is not allowed during election

There will be roadblocks on major road

A lot of you Obi fans are kids wey just dey reach voting age

Una no know as Nigerian Election dey b

1 Like

Re: OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) by WhizdomXX(m): 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
Please is there bus for students fromWarri to Asaba?
Re: OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) by WhizdomXX(m): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
FallenShitHole:
Hope these useless buses with the fools inside them are not venturing anywhere near Biafraland. They are free to exercise their stupidity in their zoo territory, but not anywhere near Biafraland.
Starting from 23rd of this month it will be happening very loud and clear in Biafraland, and on the 24th and 25th, your zoo selection/impunity day, the whole Biafraland will be on lockdown for our Biafra liberation army showdown of chasing away all the zoo terrorists in army uniform from all of Biafraland.
Biafra Is dead.
Re: OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 22, 2023
WhizdomXX:

Please is there bus for students fromWarri to Asaba?
yes now
Re: OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) by Sweetmelani: 12:28am On Feb 22, 2023
Any bus going from Abuja to Enugu?
Re: OBIdients Hire Buses For Students That Want To Vote (Pictures) by WhizdomXX(m): 7:19am On Feb 22, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
yes now
Please how can I and my brother make use of it.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Speech At INEC Presentation Of Certificates Of Return / Congratulations Hope Uzodinma / Obi Is Not Qualified To Be President, Dissolves Presidential Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.