Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space (23210 Views)

Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden / Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) / Fact-check: Did Russian Space Agency Threaten To Strand American Astronaut In Sp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by WibusJaga: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2023
Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by Realist777: 8:53am On Feb 21, 2023
densiks:
Too much of low end sci-fi movies he's been watching
Oga, forget sci-fi movies oh! They know a lot of crazy shits and those shits can be extremely dangerous

6 Likes

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by Thegoodone13(m): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2023
Very possible

3 Likes

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by Reference(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2023
What is the man smoking....making jest in this tragic situation. He should be sacked immediately.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by Donedeal1(m): 8:55am On Feb 21, 2023
Just explain for what, why this explanations at this moment

Or we.should brace.up for such happening.?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by Reference(m): 8:55am On Feb 21, 2023
Thegoodone13:
Very possible

Not possible. The physics is fantasy. And anyway we are all aware of what causes earthquakes which is tectonic movements along geo fault lines caused by the rotation of the solid iron core of the earth.

3 Likes

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by TAYO124: 9:04am On Feb 21, 2023
While the continent of Africa is enjoying the absence of earthquakes, this enjoyment will not be for long, when it strikes here, it will be of cataclysmic proportions as hardly any buildings are built to withstand quakes so thet will be greatly compromised.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by TotoGame(m): 9:04am On Feb 21, 2023
pol23:
Some of us dey suspect US since day one of this attack or natural disaster.
US says there will be terror attack in Turkey, US warns her citizens.

Then all of a sudden KABOOM.
We all know Turkey is prone to Earthquake naturally, so it will be easy cover up for them.

I never know this is possible until Russia boast of a Earthquake causing ship....
Turkey has since been pissing US off lately..... Like I said I suspect them, Theres no concrete evidence against them.

Kaboom😂, looks like U're from wadiya

3 Likes

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by correctguy101(m): 9:06am On Feb 21, 2023
kernniejay:
I hope one day, they will not use their technology annihilate themselves. For all I care, they should not carry all these madness enter Africa to test run o.

Everything dies somehow, even suns die.

But do not fret, we're currently incapable of pulling that card. At least we're not let that crazy yet angry angry tongue

1 Like

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by correctguy101(m): 9:10am On Feb 21, 2023
Ovo200:
Should this be true what I always tell my friends about how stupid it is to trust in Voodoo.
Science is greater than any god on this planet
We should ourselves to science and stop believing in fairy tales.

There are people among us that still believes black men can conquer the white folks with the use of voodoo.

That's because you still have a limited understanding of who and what the gods represent.
No let another person interpretation color your views of what the gods are.

Science is like IFA, if you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by Thegoodone13(m): 9:11am On Feb 21, 2023
Reference:

Not possible. The physics is fantasy. And anyway we are all aware of what causes earthquakes which is tectonic movements along geo fault lines caused by the rotation of the solid iron core of the earth.
. There is artificial earthquake and tsunami

1 Like

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by JoiGeeva(m): 9:11am On Feb 21, 2023
Possible though
But always looking for whom to blame.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by GeneralPula: 9:11am On Feb 21, 2023
shomutuski:
If you doubt him please search on google about HAARP systems and earthquakes.
I thought US Air Force already shutdown Haarp?

1 Like

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by PS712: 9:11am On Feb 21, 2023
pol23:

We all know Turkey is prone to Earthquake naturally, so it will be easy cover up for them.

I never know this is possible until Russia boast of a Earthquake causing ship....
Turkey has since been pissing US off lately..... Like I said I suspect them, Theres no concrete evidence against them.

This is exactly why we are where we are- this kind of thought and perception of yours, sparked out of distrust and maybe dislike for the USA, borne out of one bias or the other!

What you ought to have been canvassing is for Turkiye who knows that it is majorly seated on so many active and potential tectonic earthquake sites to improve its detection and emergency systems, but no! Out of sheer bias against the USA you are busy suspecting them, leaving root cause of the problem. This is exactly how we leave out solutions in Nigeria chasing after biases. Sadly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by viodemus: 9:16am On Feb 21, 2023
i think they are talking about "hand of God" or it could be honestly be a natural disaster.

Just see how aloof and surprised many Nigerians are. Always reactionary, like Oga Buhari.

The world is forging ahead they don't have the time to be waiting on Nigeria, to be thinking on how and if to start stomach infrastructure. or runs money., not trackable and creative wealth;
Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by correctguy101(m): 9:17am On Feb 21, 2023
Hespee93:

I myself never believe that it's a natural earth quake right from day one.

But let's fold oir arms and see what comes next.

And you think if the conjecture is positive anything will come out of it?

You never know what it means to have a bigger fist smh
Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by texazzpete(m): 9:18am On Feb 21, 2023
Some of you need to have your certificates withdrawn.

You really expect a large Titanium rod to be dropped from Space without causing a significant impact on ground? how is that Rod going to be lifted in the first place?

AmotekunSW:
Very bad stuff.
The US tested this stuff in Asia sometime ago. Caused a tsunami.

They used this again when Iran was running its mouth against the US during Trump's tenure. That made Iran cease all hostilities against the US at that time. Iran was so rattled, they mistakenly shot down their own plane.

Dem suppose strip you of your degree.

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by phemmyfour: 9:21am On Feb 21, 2023
shomutuski:
You no dey read and comprehend

This weapon system has no function such as activating fault lines or creating tectonic earthquakes. Therefore, it has nothing to do with the Kahramanmaras disaster
Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by richeeyo(m): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2023
densiks:
Too much of low end sci-fi movies he's been watching

he knows what his talking about
but does not want to talk much
america as a weapon sysem called Rod from God
they been working on this since the 80s
but no one is sure if its up there.
Russia once said its already up
google to know more
it would shock u how this people have evolved

3 Likes

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by GENES11S: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2023
Reference:

I majored in Geophysics. The science is possible.

More so, your explanation of what causes Earthquakes is flawed.
Earthquake can be caused by many factors such as volcano, collapse of structure (e.g caves, underground rocks), and human activities (e.g construction, drilling etc).

You should realize that the crust which we inhabit is sitted on tectonic plates.

Anything that can make those plates to quake ( shake or tremble) can cause an earthquake.

This is just to provide clarity for non Geophysicist and prevent the spread of inaccurate information.

I don't know physics more than you, we all have our area of Specialization (even in physics), mine is in Geophysics.

6 Likes

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by Calibrator: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2023
Did you see any evidence of a degree being earned in the first place? cheesy

texazzpete:
Some of you need to have your certificates withdrawn.

You really expect a large Titanium rod to be dropped from Space without causing a significant impact on ground? how is that Rod going to be lifted in the first place?

Dem suppose strip you of your degree.
Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by SIRKAY98(m): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2023
Righteousness2:
Jesus rebuked the people in His day for not recognizing the signs for His first coming….. !

[b][/b]

Many today, just like this Turkish minister Cannot discern the times and Seasons. Instead they are looking for one reason or the other to explain events.

We are living in the last lap of this dispensation of grace. The Signs of times are raining down all over the World, just as JESUS Christ said it will be just befor he shows up.

Instead of looking for who to blame, Humanity should sit up and get ready for the imminent return of JESUS Christ.

Yes his return is so close, we need the grace and mercy of christ to be counted worthy.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by AyGrafix: 9:24am On Feb 21, 2023
Righteousness2:
Jesus rebuked the people in His day for not recognizing the signs for His first coming….. !

[b][/b]

Many today, just like this Turkish minister Cannot discern the times and Seasons. Instead they are looking for one reason or the other to explain events.

We are living in the last lap of this dispensation of grace. The Signs of times are raining down all over the World, just as JESUS Christ said it will be just befor he shows up.

Instead of looking for who to blame, Humanity should sit up and get ready for the imminent return of JESUS Christ.

You deserve an award, I’ve never seen consistency like this, I’m sure he’s blessing you.

3 Likes

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by 2starboy25: 9:24am On Feb 21, 2023
kernniejay:
I hope one day, they will not use their technology annihilate themselves. For all I care, they should not carry all these madness enter Africa to test run o.
hahahaha my man don dey fear fear oo
Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by AyGrafix: 9:25am On Feb 21, 2023
You deserve an award, I’ve never seen consistency like this, I’m sure he’s blessing you.

Righteousness2:

[b][/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by CodeTemplar: 9:27am On Feb 21, 2023
shomutuski:
He clarified that the Turkey earthquake was a tectonic plate triggered.
Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2023
pol23:

You people don't read before commenting... Typical Nigerian always rushing to comment with half information. 😏

If you finished reading the post, you would see where it was clarified that the earthquake in Turkey and Syria was tectonic (underground formed) in nature and had nothing to do with it.
Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by Bigseven(m): 9:28am On Feb 21, 2023
I know geo referencing can be used to tie any location and map it out. His assertion is making sense to me because I read an article on self generated weapons using satellite which is the number clue to geo referencing. Knowledge indeed is dangerous
Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by richeeyo(m): 9:31am On Feb 21, 2023
He knows what his talking about
but does not want to talk much and without evidence
America has a weapon system called Rod from God
they been working on this since the 80s
but no one is sure if its but there.
Russia once said its already up
china accursing America of weaponizing space
google to know more
it would shock u how this people have evolved

another earthquake happened yesterday 6.4
at night again
Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by bro4u: 9:36am On Feb 21, 2023
I believe,, even the Venezuelan President once said the devasting Haiti earthquake that year was triggered by a man made stuff,, and only the US HAARP can do that

1 Like

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by Fjord: 9:38am On Feb 21, 2023
Chai.....I pray I never witness world war 3,I pray I die b4 WW3 breaks out cos I can tell u it'll be hell on earth*10 compared to the other world war.

Just imagine the hidden weapons of annihilation that nations have?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russians Focus On Next-generation Technologies : Yuri Borisov / Vladimir Putin's Letter To America On The Syria Crisis / Saudi Arabia Jails Fatima Al-Shawarbi 30 Years For Criticizing Neom On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.