Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant (3529 Views)

Is It Bad That I Dress My Daughter In Boy’s Clothes? / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by Handsomejok: 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
I saw folic acid on our bed I asked her why is she using them for . She said she is pregnant was shocked and I asked her why did she not tell me the good news she said she has forgotten. I remember a month ago I noticed some changes in her body I asked her if she was pregnant she said no and I overlooked it. I feel so bad for her to keep this wonderful good news from me and what pained me is she is almost 3 months and I still had no idea. I know I have hurt her a lot in the past which I have apologised to her from the bottom of my heart and I don't know why she is still making life difficult for me. No matter what happened she shouldn't have hidden the pregnancy from me for 3 good months and I am begining to wonder if the pregnancy is even mine or not. It is right for a wife to hide a pregnancy from her husband? I need your inputs please πŸ™

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by Pauldollars(m): 12:00am On Feb 21, 2023
Handsomejok:
I saw folic acid on our bed I asked her why is she using them for . She said she is pregnant was shocked and I asked her why did she not tell me the good news she said she has forgotten. I remember a month ago I noticed some changes in her body I asked her if she was pregnant she said no and I overlooked it. I feel so bad for her to keep this wonderful good news from me and what pained me is she is almost 3 months and I still had no idea. I know I have hurt her a lot in the past which I have apologised to her from the bottom of my heart and I don't know why she is still making life difficult for me. No matter what happened she shouldn't have hidden the pregnancy from me for 3 good months and I am begining to wonder if the pregnancy is even mine or not. It is right for a wife to hide a pregnancy from her husband? I need your inputs please πŸ™

That's the source of your problem with your wife, that made her keep quiet. You're not close to your wife. You just relate as partners since you're married.
If you're close to her, you'll have known that she's pregnant. Women don't hide things like pregnancy even from an ordinary boyfriend that mistakenly impregnated her.
Your wife doesn't trust you yet. You need to sit up in your responsibility to your wife, build the trust she had in you before you messed up and make her feel loved

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 21, 2023
Mandate her to abort it
Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by Pauldollars(m): 12:20am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Mandate her to abort it

You should be gathering enough tires from Kamoru the vulcaniser to burn on the streets and protest the results after the election grin.

13 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 21, 2023
Pauldollars:

You should be gathering enough tires from Kamoru the vulcaniser to burn on the streets and protest the results after the election grin.

Protest? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You watch too much cartoons!

I am happy the records would be on Nairaland.

Hello Dear, Asiwaju is definitely winning! The only thing that can STOP Asiwaju is if the sun does not rise from the East on Election Day.
Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by Candidlady: 1:14am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Mandate her to abort it

iwould only support this if it a boy child that is in that womb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by Mindlog: 1:56am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Mandate her to abort it

Provide him with a gun, to enforce the "mandate".

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by Princessdainty(m): 2:20am On Feb 21, 2023
Candidlady:

exactly.
Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 21, 2023
The pregnancy is not yours. This is no joke. You need a lot of wisdom here. May God grant you lots of it.

Handsomejok:

7 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by FalseProphet1(m): 7:45am On Feb 21, 2023
That child isn't yours.

This I have seen.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by Sickobeatz: 7:56am On Feb 21, 2023
Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by Reinamaria(f): 8:40am On Feb 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:
That child isn't yours.

This I have seen.

Be careful what you type.

A false prophet like you was the one who deceived him to call his wife and then one year old daughter witches in the first place.
That was the beginning of his problems.
That is how people like you go about wrecking homes.

15 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by Mindlog: 8:50am On Feb 21, 2023
That you have asked forgiveness for severely hurting her in the past, does not mean she has forgiven you despite living under the same roof with her, not after publicly disgracing her and your daughter calling them witches and throwing them out of a place, they call home.

Whether the pregnancy is yours or another man's, fact is that she is keeping it and not interested in you being part of the journey, at least so far.

You have to be forward in asking her about the paternity of the pregnancy.....he that is down, needs fear no fall.

6 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by Saintmary(f): 9:04am On Feb 21, 2023
Handsomejok:

What did you do to hurt her?

don't cover yourself if you want solutions
Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by Oluwabucci(m): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2023
You might not be the father.
Handsomejok:
Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by chariisGRACE(m): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2023
There's a 84.224% chance that, that child is not yours.

SOURCE: National Bureau of Statistics (NBS)

3 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by WhisperedNoise: 10:49am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Mandate her to abort it
Please go and study for the upcoming jamb exams. Adults are talking here.

Scuttle away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 21, 2023

5 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by Karleb(m): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Married people and wahala! undecided
Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
Too simps falling into the traps of whores. She's just being manipulative and playing mind games. That child isn't yours. Start being a man and stop being childish!

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by NoToPile: 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
She should tell you on time so you will accuse the unborn baby of being a witch too abi. You think all those pains will disappear just because you said sorry.

Sebi you have been sleeping with her, if you haven't that's when you should be worried na.

Give her time, time will heal the wounds.

Nawa, Pele oo OP. Congrats on the pregnancy, just do not mess this up.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by brain54(m): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Candidlady:

Go away…

No one needs your support!

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by WHUNMMI(m): 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
I wonder why many people are focusing on pregnancy and its paternity alone.

If the abortion is done and something happens to that lady, would your own conscience let you rest? Be careful of terrible suggestions.

Whatever your problem is perceived to be, dear - pray to God with genuine heart of repentance and ask for guidance. He alone will guide you through.

Stop running after fake pastors, imams etc., they can't help your ministry. This country is what it is today because some of them failed to do like those of old.

As for your wife, try being closer to her, relate more, and engage her a lot. Don't tell lies to her again and be open. Even if she hates you as you might think; many of the people you have here cannot replace her.

We all have our individual problems and challenges, everyone will work out his or her own solution - So, work yours too. God will help you (Amen).

It's your home, work on it yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by KanwuliaExtra: 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
Did you try to inform NL you actually have a marriage or a 'wife' grin

Please, start a new thread with the real facts. I think you are delusional.
Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by injuredman: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
Handsomejok:

It will only take God's grace through the holy spirit for trust to return to your marriage. Accusing a spouse of infidelity is lighter and easily forgivable than accussing them of diabolical stuffs. Accepting to come back doesn't mean she has forgiven you. Forgiving you doesn't restore trust automatically. Forgiving and trusting you doesn't mean she will ever forget.

1. Work hard on how to rebuild trust between you and your wife.
2. Lower your expectations for now.
3. See a professional marriage counselor who has a background in psychology, not a Pastor oo
4. Pray and seek God's wisdom
5. Prepare for the worst, while hoping for the best

3 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by KanwuliaExtra: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sickobeatz:

Hello guys I don’t know how to put this out or anything but I am dying inside due to something I did in the Past. I actually visited a cele church and collected soap ever since then omo I no know watin I don do with my life since that time I just dey reckless I no know who I one tell like this. Everything just dey do me one kind. Pls if you have an idea of what is happening to me and wanna share it privately you can mail me on here

Theanonymousmedia3@gmail.com

You are living proof that 95% of Nigerian/African children are malnourished from infancy to 5 years old. The reasons the brain cells never developed intellectually, Nigeria has the kind of leaders and government they deserve. You are sounding like Nyesome WIke. . . .No hope for you.
Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by 4ward4: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
most times Silence is golden @OP

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by Shokoloko(f): 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
Just placing this here so people advising know the genesis of the problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by Mindlog: 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
injuredman:

It will only take God's grace through the holy spirit for trust to return to your marriage. Accusing a spouse of infidelity is lighter and easily forgivable than accussing them of diabolical stuffs. Accepting to come back doesn't mean she has forgiven you. Forgiving you doesn't restore trust automatically. Forgiving and trusting you doesn't mean she will ever forget.

1. Work hard on how to rebuild trust between you and your wife.
2. Lower your expectations for now.
3. See a professional marriage counselor who has a background in psychology, not a Pastor oo
4. Pray and seek God's wisdom
5. Prepare for the worst, while hoping for the best

Make Pastor catch you for "accusing" him of incompetence in handling marital issues.😜
Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Handsomejok:
This your wife no smart at all.

After accusing the first child of witchcraft, she went and spread her legs for another child to enter the same misery so that you can accuse the newborn of killing your useless destiny when your madness starts.

Any sensible woman will not be happy to hear she's pregnant in your situation. She should have gone for family planning and observed him until she is sure she can trust you to be responsible. She is justified to keep it from you

The best apology you can give to anyone especially your wife is CHANGED BEHAVIOR!!

You need to change.

4 Likes

Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by injuredman: 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mindlog:

Make Pastor catch you for "accusing" him of incompetence in handling marital issues.😜

The number of marriages that some Pastors have recked are more than the ones they have built.
Re: I Feel So Bad That My Wife Didn't Tell Me She Is Pregnant by Handsomejok: 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Thank you to everyone for all the advice and insults much appreciated πŸ™

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke / Transgender Woman Sent Back To Male Prison Despite Appeal / Sleeping In Seperate Rooms While Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.