Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Heavy Cult Tension in Benin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heavy Cult Tension in Benin (8174 Views)

Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? / Nigerian Lady Invites Cult Groups To Settle Case With Ex-husband / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by okunwaye(m): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Vawulence is the best treatment of a fool like you.
Stop attacking people for stating their choices. angry

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by GeorgWashinton: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2023
okunwaye:

Stop attacking people for stating their choices. angry
And if I don't, what will a black slave like you do to deter me?
Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by okunwaye(m): 9:32am On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
And if I don't, what will a black slave like you do to deter me?
I will mobilize squad to hunt you down then strip you unclad on the street before setting you ablaze angry

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by GeorgWashinton: 9:36am On Feb 21, 2023
okunwaye:

I will mobilize squad to hunt you down then strip you unclad on the street before setting you ablaze angry
You and your guys would be better off ran over by an RT 240 than run into me in person.

Of what use is your pathetic life you slave? You are supposed to be chained hands backwards stuffed in a brick and be pushed down Third Mainland Bridge for the fishes to feed.
Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by WantsandMore: 9:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Chaos14:
If i was the one me and my wife would go out and keep the children with a babysitter and we'd go to a hotel to do what we want twice a week
That's assuming you can afford it, what about those who can't afford it?
Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by okunwaye(m): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
You and your guys would be better off ran over by an RT 240 than run into me in person.

Of what use is your pathetic life you slave? You are supposed to be chained hands backwards stuffed in a brick and be pushed down Third Mainland Bridge for the fishes to feed.
Start preparing for your last moment because in a few days time you will cease to exist angry
Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by GeorgWashinton: 10:03am On Feb 21, 2023
okunwaye:

Start preparing for your last moment because in a few days time you will cease to exist angry
If you knew the person behind this moniker you wouldn't be running your mouth like water tap.
Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by brain54(m): 10:21am On Feb 21, 2023
Truvelisback:
Na to switch the light off first to make everywhere dark, then use torch light take trace the hole, then u off am. grin
Truvel I disagree jare…

If light off you no go fit trace your mouth to feed? You no really need light to know we’re your mouth Dey na… if you wan chop.

Even if light off… touch no necessary!
😝

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by Truvelisback(m): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
[quote author=brain54 post=121094998]
Truvel I disagree jare…

If light off you no go fit trace your mouth to feed? You no really need light to know we’re your mouth Dey na… if you wan chop.

Brain54, u need light to see where u wan score the goal, to avoid off target.
Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by negro77: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
If you knew the person behind this moniker you wouldn't be running your mouth like water tap.
Brother you and @ Okuwaye etc just come here dey war each other make Una calm down. Nah. You call person black slave but your moniker name na GeorgeWashington. Lol That’s a white trash

Why will a black man bear a white man name?
Who is a Slave?

Abeg make Una cooozie o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by Rexxie234(m): 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
imagrg:
I was into my wife one blissful Saturday morning when she was still alive when suddenly my housemaid walked in on us in full daylight.
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked !!!
Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by negro77: 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
brain54:

Truvel I disagree jare…

😝
As Dr. Knackson wey you be nah Lol
See squad oOoo
Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by LINSAR: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
bigdammyj:
Noted.

You'll get your answer when you marry.

My vote is for Tinubu.

See what your Tinubu is doing to us.
Vote wisely, you said NO!

1 Like

Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by drnoel: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
negro77:
How do parents have sex with children around?

This one dey learn work
Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by drnoel: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
woginid967:

Simple, they get rich or at least financially stable.... and have rooms with thick walls and doors apart from where kids can hear them.

Some questions like this are for less privileged peeps.

Even if they are higher or lower middle class or less privileged, bathroom and toilet never finish.
Or get a relative to look in on the kids then go and lodge a few hours
Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by negro77: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
drnoel:

This one dey learn work
your fada dey learn work
Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by Kaka118: 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
techWriter3:
explained

So, Check my profile if you need help with your statement of purpose, personal statement, assignment, dissertation, or thesis.
Please drop your contact please?
Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by drnoel: 6:50am On Aug 30, 2023
negro77:
your fada dey learn work

By the words you now them, novice.
You can go and tell him where he is.
Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by jobedge9ja: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2023
TheCongo2:

Have you ever seen any parent having sex with children around?

Looks ridiculous but they actually do.
Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by negro77: 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
drnoel:

By the words you now them, novice.
You can go and tell him where he is.
Na you go join your father wherever he is soon
Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by LarryCork: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
negro77:
How do parents have sex with children around?

U cage them sir!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
oz4real83:
those families who live in either one room "passage house" or a room and parlor "passage house", it is a common occurrence. They do it at night with the wrong assumption that the children are fast asleep.

Not knowing that some are wide awake and always looking forward to such activities every night.

Children from such families are always sexually exposed at early age and most of the girls even become single mothers at very early age, dropping out of school. Poverty makes some parents to ignore the effects some of their actions take on their children.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by drnoel: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
[quote author=negro77 post=125473215] Na you go join your father wherever he is soon[/quot

When adts are talking U should listen. Didn't you dad teach you that? He aired in his duties.
Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by negro77: 11:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
[quote author=drnoel post=125490987][/quote]your father… who’s an adult? E be like say you dey craze
Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by mrgreen4real(m): 2:04am On Sep 01, 2023
faceLAGOS:
There was one time I went to live with one of my aunts, then when I was a little boy.

She’s a single woman and stays alone in a one bedroom apartment, then in Oshodi.

Every weekend, there is this lover that she brings to come crash for her side & they bang like rabbits till daybreak.

After they are exhausted from the banging sh!t & slept off, I’d get up & look at the two of them stark naked & fast asleep on the bed.

The aunt beautiful, sha.

grin

There was also these aunty I went to stay at her place, because my parents traveled & didn’t want to leave me alone at home.

Na so I wake up for midnight dey hear as my aunt’s husband dey seriously beg am for sex & my aunt was rejecting, saying he knew he was going to fu(k her but was always beating her.

See as matured man dey kneel down dey beg for him wife Toto.

They are divorced now, anyway.

I know say you be badt guy by now with all these experiences
Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by drnoel: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
negro77:
your father… who’s an adult? E be like say you dey craze
Na you craze pass. Tell your father in dey craze.
Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by negro77: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
drnoel:

Na you craze pass. Tell your father in dey craze.
Lol I no go follow you dey form keyboard warrior na real life me dey run my tinz
Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by drnoel: 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
negro77:
Lol I no go follow you dey form keyboard warrior na real life me dey run my tinz

Good for U, continue as such. Don't go just insulting anyone anymore in a faceless forum. Some people madness pass your own. Some have more time that you do.
I done usually reply irresponsible people unless I have time to spare.
Cheers
Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by negro77: 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
drnoel:

Good for U, continue as such. Don't go just insulting anyone anymore in a faceless forum. Some people madness pass your own. Some have more time that you do.
I done usually reply irresponsible people unless I have time to spare.
Cheers
this man you still dey vibrate Lol
Jonze
Re: Heavy Cult Tension in Benin by drnoel: 6:33am On Sep 05, 2023
negro77:
this man you still dey vibrate Lol
Jonze
Sorry, oya class dismissed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Women Love Sex More Than Men / Aunty Tope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.