Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

I Don't Want My Children To Go To A Public School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want My Children To Go To A Public School (669 Views)

Ghanaians Defend Lovers Kissing In A Public Bus (photos) / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want My Children To Go To A Public School by Ilamina(f): 5:40am On Feb 21, 2023
lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want My Children To Go To A Public School by fman(m): 6:14am On Feb 21, 2023
Ilamina:
lipsrsealed undecided
send them to a bush private school.
Re: I Don't Want My Children To Go To A Public School by Dshocker(m): 6:35am On Feb 21, 2023
Ilamina:
lipsrsealed undecided

I will pay you N20,000 to stop posting on Nairaland, seriously it is making you look and sound like someone with dementia.

Meaningless post, wtf.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want My Children To Go To A Public School by Kingdollar28(m): 6:52am On Feb 21, 2023
Dshocker:

I will pay you N20,000 to stop posting on Nairaland, seriously it is making you look and sound like someone with dementia.

Meaningless post, wtf.

Hahahahahhahahhahahaha my Belle ooh cheesy cheesy grin

Baba u get bad mouth ooh
Re: I Don't Want My Children To Go To A Public School by DMCA: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ilamina:
lipsrsealed undecided

Send them to Almajiri schools, they are the best😎

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want My Children To Go To A Public School by Goodlady(f): 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ilamina:
lipsrsealed undecided
Take dem to private schools if you v the money
Re: I Don't Want My Children To Go To A Public School by Illegal1(m): 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
Kingdollar28:

Hahahahahhahahhahahaha my Belle ooh cheesy cheesy grin
Baba u get bad mouth ooh
bt nah true nah,dis grl post no dey get meaning....
Re: I Don't Want My Children To Go To A Public School by Chaos14: 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
Dshocker:

Meaningless post, wtf.
Plus my own 30k
Re: I Don't Want My Children To Go To A Public School by meobizy(f): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
Onila aka Mamagee3. I dey fold arms look you. I hope you’re not also Kanwulia, tpia and Msughdoo. I’m sure of some things:

1. Fine girl no dey Nairaland.
2. Less than five females are regulars here.
3. This forum is for the unemployed and socially awkward.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want My Children To Go To A Public School by Red02(m): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
meobizy:
Onila aka Mamagee3. I dey fold arms look you. I hope you’re not also Kanwulia, tpia and Msughdoo. I’m sure of some things:

1. Fine girl no dey Nairaland.
2. Less than five females are regulars here.
3. This forum is for the unemployed and socially awkward.

What can you use to backup your claims grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Provide For All Of Them, Says Lady With Three Husbands / Looking For Swimming Pool To Go See Yansh / Accidentally Sex With My Mom Chapter 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.