Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Prayer Exercise For Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Exercise For Today (118 Views)

Prayer Exercise For Today / Is Fasting Without Prayer A Meaningless Exercise? / The Word For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Exercise For Today by Sunreb(m): 6:16am On Feb 21, 2023
PRAYER EXERCISE FOR TODAY

TEXT FOR PRAYER:

1Sam.18.11 - And Saul cast the spear, for he said, "I will pin David to the wall!" But David escaped his presence twice.

NOTE:

As you're about to pray now, I want you to take note part of the Scripture above that says *"But David escaped his presence twice".*

The word "PRESENCE" in the above Scripture represents or connotes EVIL APPEARANCE.

There are some people that there presence represent evil.

Whenever this people appear, evil is looming.

*PRAYER POINT:*

🙏🧎‍♂️God, you made David escaped the evil presence of Saul, Lord help me to escape every appearance of evil in the name of Jesus.

Let's pray for Nigeria at this critical season (2023 General Election).

🧎‍♂️🙏 Lord, help Nigeria to escape every form of evil that has to do with the 2023 General Election in the name of Jesus.

Thank You Lord for answering our prayers.

Have a wonderful Day!

Sunday John.

(1) (Reply)

The Cross, The Resurrection... And Eternity / UNDERSTANDING WHAT FAITH IS. Part 65. / Daniel 1:14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.