Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,460 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches (1456 Views)

Keyamo: I Will Quit Tinubu’s Campaign If Asked Not To Pursue Atiku’s Case / APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by Urchinpainer: 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
Vickyguero:
Omo ode
Nwa nzuzu
Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
[quote author=SHINJA post=121092262]Bro e no concern me again ..

If dem like make dem vote for Muslim-muslim ticket.

But I pray say any stupid Christian wey vote for Muslim-muslim make he no die better die..

Make dogs lick him blood .

Come to the north and see the way Christians are being oppressed...

Some Christians are stupid naturally..

If to say na Christian person from ruling party pick Christian as VP..I swear to God he no fit come northwest esp Kano come campaign. .[
/quote]

@ bolded... No be lie. Muslims will never accept a Christian/Christian ticket from a ruling party.
Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by Buccalcavity2: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
Urchinpainer:

APC Muslim Muslim ticket will not fly. People should stop counting Tinubu in this election. This election is between Obi and Atiku.
Forget the crowd at his rallies, the uniforms should tell you they are rented.
You People will never understand the Yorubas. Religion cannot be used to sway Yorubas. When you start that they see you as olote.
Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by BloomingDale(f): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
Naira20:
Funny as it sounds, PST.Adeboye can't even sway 10% of RCCG members in this election for Tinubu.
Everyone knows what is at stake and don't need any pastor or prophet.

The natural choice is Peter Obi for many reasons.

Many of these pastors won't even vote.

For the umpteenth time, Churchgoers are the most stubborn set of followers I know

The COVID-19 was allowed by God to reformat the Nigerian Church and you'd see the effect in this election.

This Peter Obi candidacy was Divinely orchestrated.
I believe God wants to take ALL the glory.

Play your part and leave God to complete what He has started

That is because Christianity is the highest form of witchcraft. Christians are all under witchcraft control that they might never come out from. Some of the pastors know this. That is why they have private bodyguards and sin willfully.
Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by oyatz(m): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
aylive02:
How do we tell them?
It is very hard to convince a Christian urchin

Point of correction,

1) There is no Christian Urchin

2) Peter Obi is winning the presidential election. If you are in doubt, check the prophecy of Pastor Chris

1 Like

Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by aylive02(m): 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
oyatz:

Point of correction,

1) There is no Christian Urchin

2) Peter Obi is winning the presidential election. If you are in doubt, check the prophecy of Pastor Chris
. I saw it too. I know some confused Christian urchins o
Re: If APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Flies, Many Christians Will Quit Churches by sunray(m): 5:57am On Feb 24, 2023
SHINJA:
Bro e no concern me again ..

If dem like make dem vote for Muslim-muslim ticket.

But I pray say any stupid Christian wey vote for Muslim-muslim make he no die better die..

Make dogs lick him blood .

Come to the north and see the way Christians are being oppressed...

Some Christians are stupid naturally..

If to say na Christian person from ruling party pick Christian as VP..I swear to God he no fit come northwest esp Kano come campaign. .

Fake Christians everywhere. A pagan is better than you with the type of emotions you are displaying here. You are a pharisee.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Renames Afikpo South And North Local Government Areas Respectively / Peter Obi Has Gone Rogue In Nigeria / Africa Needs A Benevolent Dictator Not Democracy???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.