Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu (1474 Views)

Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by aylive02(m): 7:23am On Feb 21, 2023
Please disregard the fake news that has been flying around. As a journalist, I have not and will never endorse any candidate. God bless Nigeria.

Nlfpmod

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by Smithkafors(m): 7:26am On Feb 21, 2023
E go do una like movie!. Fake endorsements cannot help una.
I pity any young man or woman who supports APC!. Una go get sense by false.

We must rescue Nigeria.

PO is coming.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by SLAP44: 7:28am On Feb 21, 2023
Fake party
Fake candidate
Fake endorsement

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by Naira20: 7:28am On Feb 21, 2023
Kikikiki... More like saying
Abeg no spoil my life with Tinubu matter o.
Tinubu is anathema and is doomed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by thesicilian: 7:31am On Feb 21, 2023
Nobody needs to make their endorsements public, I don't know why some people choose to. Just go and vote your choice privately on that day. End of story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 7:31am On Feb 21, 2023
Just look as no Tinubu supporter will abuse Seun of Channels TV for this but just assumed that the news was about endorsing Peter Obi and then he denies it... just imagine what his social media handles will look like now...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 7:33am On Feb 21, 2023
thesicilian:
Nobody needs to make their endorsements public, I don't know why some people choose to. Just go and vote your choice privately on that day. End of story
Obidient slaves live and breathe endorsements. Endorsements that cannot guarantee voters.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by Tflex01: 7:35am On Feb 21, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Just look as no Tinubu supporter will abuse Seun of Channels TV for this but just assumed that the news was about endorsing Peter Obi and then he denies it... just imagine what his social media handles will look like now...

I tell you. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by inoki247: 7:35am On Feb 21, 2023
Okoroawusa:

They will blame Tinubu supporter for the Fake News say na dem create the fake News to make dere lord look bad....

I remember the Mat issue for north same people celebrating the gesture na dem run come online wen they say is against Islam religion come accuse Tinubu of making the mat to make dere lord look bad....

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by vastolord4(m): 7:36am On Feb 21, 2023
grin
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by Viscuz: 7:37am On Feb 21, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Obidient slaves live and breathe endorsements. Endorsements that cannot guarantee voters.

Shatap

Failure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by Freshtruth(m): 7:39am On Feb 21, 2023
Seun has technically endorsed Peter obi by asking Ekwezelli 'who is the Messiah among the 4 top presidential candidates' that question alone is indirectly campaigning for peter obi

3 Likes

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by Righteousness2(m): 7:55am On Feb 21, 2023
I don't care who or what you wanna vote. That's totally your business.

But let me say this quickly as was dropped in my spirit last night.

GOD ALMIGHTY loves Nigeria so much and that is the reason why this nation has not been torn apart despite all the stubbornness of the citizens.

He has always given us a clear expose on who not go vote and who to vote based on his word.

In 2015, a certain party came with a mantra of " CHANGE ". The word of GOD clearly warned about those that are given to "change ".
The citizens refused to yield to God's expose and warnings . it has been woes upon woes for so many.

This coming weekend is another one.
GOD ALMIGHTY has given us an expose on who to vote via his word.
Isaiah 1:19-20
If ye be WILLING and OBEDIENT, ye shall eat the good of the land:

But if ye REFUSE and REBEL, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

Listen and Listen Good, if ye be OBIDIENT, You will eat the fruit of the land.

I say this Boldly to Nigeria and Nigerians
Be OBIDIENT! Be OBIDIENT! Be OBIDIENT.
Vote OBIDIENT. Vote OBIDIENT! Vote OBIDIENT!

I have passed what I was given.

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by Felabrity: 7:59am On Feb 21, 2023
Tinubu dey find endorsements like thief, Tomorrow he fit say Jesus don endorse him
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by backnbeta(f): 8:03am On Feb 21, 2023
All the candidates announce fake endorsements undecided

Whatever you do, just don't postpone the election, quickly announce the selection result and release my money undecided
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by frankyychiji(f): 8:09am On Feb 21, 2023
Like for Obi

Share for Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by lonecatt(m): 8:26am On Feb 21, 2023
Seun of channels that i know will never do so, he is fully obedient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by lonecatt(m): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Because shame no go gree them , the structureless Obi is now a household name.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by Urchinpainer: 8:39am On Feb 21, 2023
No prominent journalist will openly endorse any candidate.
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by RemiTinubu(f): 8:42am On Feb 21, 2023
Tinubu my husband na criminal

I love Dino maleye ♥️ ♥️
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by Paperwhite(m): 8:44am On Feb 21, 2023
That is none of my business. My concern is how to deliver my ward to Peter Obi first before hearing one shitty endorsement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by Prophylactic: 8:46am On Feb 21, 2023
Thifnubu urchins and fake news are 5 & 6

Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by Duru009(m): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2023
I won't be surprise if he endorse TINUBU because he gives more time to APC people in his than other opposition PARTIES....

I observe that he can invite them an interview than for more than 1 hour but hardly give thesame time to other Parties especially PDP......

1 Like

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:56am On Feb 21, 2023
Tinubu is getting desperate grin
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by Starhearts: 9:24am On Feb 21, 2023
Smithkafors:

We must rescue Nigeria.

PO is coming.

Peter OBITUARY can only be online presido
Feb 25th is arround d corner....
Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by DSC7: 9:33am On Feb 21, 2023
Time up for the old order....

Tinupoo please kindly take a bow ...

And he obeyed 👇👇👇

Re: Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels Tv Denies Endorsing Tinubu by drlateef: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2023
Smithkafors:

We must rescue Nigeria.

PO is coming.

Coming to where? To biafra?

(1) (Reply)

Apc Strategy Of Making Tinubu Disappear: / The High Level Bigotry And Hatefulness Of The South West Explained / No One Wants To Help Me – Man Who Trekked 788 Kilometers For Buhari Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.