Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response (32677 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by rickyrex(m): 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Obi is not a Christian candidate, he is a rugged cultist on black black candidate

Cry if its painful to you, No Pastor is endorsing a cultist from Anambra and an IPOB sympathiser

you will have no choice than to call him your president soon. peter obi will be your president

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Alsenora: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
Don't mind some of this our naija fellows. The coming polls have made them so obnoxious and disrecpectful to others, once views aren't at par...as if you don't have a mind of yours to decide just ss they have pitched theirs to a certain candidate.
Houseontherock1:
I just don't understand why it's extremely difficult for you people to accept the fact that everyone can't face one direction! Let's practice democracy freely without fear of being insulted! I hope the man that bought the musical instruments for redeem church has gone to pick his stuff according to his threat because baba has not openly declared his support for any candidate undecided

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by SenatePresdo(m): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Obi is not a Christian candidate, he is a rugged cultist on black black candidate

Cry if its painful to you, No Pastor is endorsing a cultist from Anambra and an IPOB sympathiser

How is that Peter obi to you?

Old gist grin
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Mylove55(f): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
dujride:
Owo massacre

Deborah's lynching

8 months ASUU strike

Fuel scarcity

N420 per liter of fuel

N750 to $1

Naira scarcity

Millions k!lled by herdsmen

Millions k!lled by Boko

Farmer-herder crisis

Train attacks

Kidnapping and banditry.

These are the reasons why I'll vote out APC
that is what I hate about idiotic pigs,
But obi support buhari bad policies,
Why not vote for APC that challenge buhari on naira and fuel scarcity, from 200 naira to 800 naira to dollars,
Etc
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by lexy2014: 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
Eketem:

He should apologize for lying and trying to mango people with his personal bias and claiming it is a revelation

what personal bias is that?

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by NothingDoMe: 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
soojar:

All these, just because he didn't endorse your preferred candidate?

I don't get it. Is he not a Pastor to Tinubu supporters, Atiku supporters and even Sowore? So you guys are expecting a good Pastor/Business man/investor whose investment cuts across the country to tell you to vote for a particular candidate?

Have you ever seen Dangote declare for any candidate? As a matter of fact, he funds all the leading candidates

How many people have attacked Oyakhilome or Suleiman or don't they have people from other political parties attending their churches.

I guess you might need to find another church to start attending since he has disappointed you by not endorsing who you want.

We learn everyday
Not exactly sir. He raised hopes of members only to dash them. Next thing he said he won't endorse anyone because he is a spiritual father to All.

Next thing starts talking about Saul and David. Bros leave matter
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Oddfinder12: 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
Thinkam:
wink Yoruba pastors where expecting the only Christian candidate to be osinbanjo, that's why before primaries all Yoruba pastors where shouting Christians must rule in 2023.

As the only Christian candidate is now Igbo, all the Yoruba pastors returned to support the Muslim Muslim ticket they were preaching against.

Igbos face fact, Obi can't get 20k votes from Yorubas

Even all the major pastors( eneche, ecwa, umca etc) and parishes in the north are supporting Obi, northern Christians are supporting Obi, big South South pastors (Suleman, Chris, ibiyome) are supporting Obi.

No big Yoruba pastor supports Obi.

Igbos open your eyes and vote Atiku the Unifier.

Atiku is coming
100% with the bolded

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by enonche85(m): 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Eketem:

He should apologize for lying and trying to mango people with his personal bias and claiming it is a revelation

I think alot of y'all are misunderstanding what he said.
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by VinnyBaba: 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
lexy2014:

what personal bias is that?

He tilts towards Tinubu/APC.,Same Pple that has plunged Nigeria into a Comatose state since 2015. embarassed undecided

From his Analogy, Saul is Tinubu.
David is PETER OBI.

And He said Saul will come b4 David,
Meaning he is silently or codedly Rooting for Tinubu to win, While wishing Peter Obi should Try, Next time. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Oddfinder12: 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
Iamzik:

You deserve flogging for the rubbish you typed up there. Are you alright at all? Y'all disrespect Christians and Christian leaders so much. You think Christians are fools?
Yes. Christians are not fools.
That's why we also discovered that the political directorate opened accross all the branches of RCCG vanished immediately Osinbajo didn't get the ticket.
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by bewla(m): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
Eketem:

is it today that u just got to no many things about this supposed men of God is lies

Go on your ness and ask God to lead you to him and don't ba afraid what you see
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Oddfinder12: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Bros, Make we leave all dis Plenty Shalaye and be Truthful.
Apart from Bishop David Oyedepo,Many Yoruba Pastors do NOT want to support PETER OBI. sad

How come Johnson Suleiman, Paul Enenche, Chris Oyakhilome, etc are the Only ones Endorsing Peter Obi? 🤔🤔

Paul Adefarasin, simply wants Bola Tinubu to win the Election!
Bola Tinubu is Saul being referred to.
Peter Obi is David, who Adefarasin feels should contest again, next time. undecided
No mind those teibalists
Enenche is IDOMA, suleman and christ embassy are bini. Kuku wey be aboki though did not endorse obi but we know the direction of his body language. Only oyedepo. Rccg even opened a political directorate expecting Osinbajo to win. As he no win everywhere quite.unlike in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by lexy2014: 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
VinnyBaba:

He tilts towards Tinubu/APC.,Same Pple that has plunged Nigeria into a Comatose state since 2015. embarassed undecided

From his Analogy, Saul is Tinubu.
David is PETER OBI.

And He said Saul will come b4 David,
Meaning he is silently or codedly Rooting for Tinubu to win, While wishing Peter Obi should Try, Next time. sad

how do you know that he is tilting towards tinubu/APC?

how do you know that his analogy means that "Saul is Tinubu.
David is PETER OBI."

if he is tilting towards APC and rooting for Tinubu, why would he use Saul to describe Tinubu when Saul had a bad ending?

you say Adefarasin is tilting towards "Tinubu/APC.,Same Pple that has plunged Nigeria into a Comatose state since 2015". but find below a tweet by peter obi supporting the devilish naira policy of buhari/apc which has thrown millions into untold suffering and hardship

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
israelmao:
God's perfect WILL will emerge in this coming Saturday election as the Lord lives
God has absolutely nothing to do with what will take place on Saturday. Instead the will of those who rule your Nigeria, whether it be the people or your politicians, is what is going to happen on that day. undecided
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by soojar(m): 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Not exactly sir. He raised hopes of members only to dash them. Next thing he said he won't endorse anyone because he is a spiritual father to All.

Next thing starts talking about Saul and David. Bros leave matter

Sorry about that?

If you are still waiting and expecting someone to tell you who to vote for, then why are we blaming the uneducated almajiris waiting till Friday to hear from their Imam who to vote for?

If you have a candidate you are actively supporting, go and beg for votes for him/her, it's a democracy. Don't wait for someone to use your finger to thumbprint for his own candidate through endorsement.

All of you are happy when Buhari said go and vote for candidate of your choice, you are jumping up and down that Buhari (not Jubril el sudan again) is the most patriotic Nigerian ever. But when your pastor failed to announce your preferred candidate to be voted for, you became sad, the pastor that you people were praising when he gave his platform to your candidate to indirectly campaign, watched by millions of people all over the world, this pastor has all of a sudden become an AntiChrist. Na wa.

Reason am na.

We learn everyday.
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by lexy2014: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Bros, Make we leave all dis Plenty Shalaye and be Truthful.
Apart from Bishop David Oyedepo,Many Yoruba Pastors do NOT want to support PETER OBI. sad

How come Johnson Suleiman, Paul Enenche, Chris Oyakhilome, etc are the Only ones Endorsing Peter Obi? 🤔🤔

Paul Adefarasin, simply wants Bola Tinubu to win the Election!
Bola Tinubu is Saul being referred to.
Peter Obi is David, who Adefarasin feels should contest again, next time. undecided

must the yoruba pastors endorse peter obi? if peter obi is your choice, why not face your polling station and vote for him on saturday? why do you need the endorsement of yoruba pastors before you vote?

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Fatheroflove(m): 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
President Buhari is the saul we thought, Peter Obi is the David that will come and change and salvage this country Nigeria
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Kobojunkie: 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
Goodlady:
See how they are dragging a pastor.
I blame Pst Adefarasin for preaching about election. Now PDP sponsored agents are interpreting it this way.
Tinubu's the saul
Obi's the David. So PDP bots are fueling tribalistic and ethnic comments online to create fight among Obidients and Batists.
PDP is the archaic evil party and their candidate Atiku is the divisionist. Vote out PDP
Who send am use God name in broadcasting his personal delusions? Your pastor is a declared eejit! undecided
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Kobojunkie: 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
9gerian:
What if as a man of God, he has seen something that makes him review his stand? A Christian would understand this angle about hearing from God, even in spite of having a personal opinion.
You happen to be lucky to have been born into the information age yet you remain this gullible? Why do you do this foolishness to yourself? undecided
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Kobojunkie: 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
Angelfrost:
Sigh... Man of God, I respect you but nor be everything person dey put for social media these days! E get why! We are not in a nation of high intelligence or sound minds, so everything will always be misconstrued. I don't even get why you bothered trying to clarify... You haven't made your position any better tbh!
If you admit that the man is instead an eejit, why exactly do you respect him? undecided
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Kobojunkie: 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
adler777:
Your analysis is coming from a place of misunderstanding and biased mindset."My people perish for lack of knowledge".
Stop lying to yourselves abeg! undecided
6 My people are destroyed because they have no knowledge. You priests have refused to learn, so I will refuse to let you be priests for me. You have forgotten the law of your God, so I will forget your children.
7 They became proud. They sinned more and more against me, so I will change their honor to shame. - Hosea 4 vs 6 - 7
Clearly, what Hosea instead said is that the people of Israel, mind you, were destroyed for lack of knowledge of His, God's, Law. What has that to do with this or any other context? undecided
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying to yourselves abeg! undecided
Clearly, what Hosea instead said is that the people of Israel, mind you, were destroyed for lack of knowledge of His, God's, Law. What has that to do with this or any other context? undecided

Kobo, you're an old member so I'll accord you maximum respect, but on this, you goofed big time. I won't tell you how, but let's just leave it.

One bad thing about Obidients is that they have passion but lack wisdom and it's always a disaster waiting to happen. Always willing to drag and insult people and it has become a mob mentality. For that reason I am personally not voting Obi anymore as I wanted to. I am not sure his followers will allow him to be held accountable if he enters office.
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Kobojunkie: 11:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
adler777:
■ Kobo, you're an old member so I'll accord you maximum respect, but on this, you goofed big time. I won't tell you how, but let's just leave it.

One bad thing about obidients is that they have passion but lack wisdom. Always willing to drag and insult highly placed people and it has become a mob mentality. For that reason I am personally not voting Obi anymore as I wanted to. I am not sure his followers will allow him to be held accountable if he enters office.
I honestly don't give a flying Bleep about your elections and your many political parties or divisions. I only commented on your attempt to use the word of God out-of-context a practice that is of flawed reasoning much like that exhibited by your many pastors and mogs. undecided
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I honestly don't give a flying Bleep about your elections and your many political parties or divisions. I only commented on your attempt to use the word of God out-of-context a practice that is of flawed reasoning much like that exhibited by your many pastors and mogs. undecided

Whatever bro, I didn't expect any better mannerism from a typical obi follower. Elections will come and go, most of you will face the remains of your foul words and broken connections cos of Peter Obi.
Ciao✌🏾
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Kobojunkie: 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
adler777:
Whatever bro, I didn't expect any better mannerism from a typical obi follower. Elections will come and go, most of you will face the remains of your foul words and broken connections cos of Peter Obi.
Ciao✌🏾
Wow....See mega delusion abeg! undecided
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by 2ru9jaman: 12:26am On Feb 23, 2023
A presidential candidate that has no serving governor rooting for him, No foundation, no structure, just want to build skyscraper bouse on nothing.what a greedy, stingy opportunist.

Endsar panel invited him for a interrogation over corpses found on Esu River, he ran away using court order protection.

How can you be so bad that your successor obiano is notsupporting you neither the governors from biafraland. 8 years in office no Local govt election until 4 months to his exit wicked man.

No meters raised up by him, na only him be righteous others are evil. Lone ranger.

I pity the OBItuaries following him , reasoning from anus. Black wearing cultman is not the man we need at Aso rock.
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by ZikCute101: 12:49am On Feb 23, 2023
The most senseless and stupid comment I’ve ever seen. Agbado at work
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by ZikCute101: 12:52am On Feb 23, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Find something meaningful to do with your miserable life. Saturday shall tell... He should also be the head of the world deadliest Confraternity. We must vote him come Saturday

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by callthefred: 12:56am On Feb 23, 2023
Jeotura:
Tinubu is a PLACEHOLDER for Gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this, the better.

Most of the people pushing escoBAT do not know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force, and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be sworn-in as President and more Kabiru Sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president.

Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy in Jesus Name.

A sick country does not need a sick president.

So where did you get this intelligence that even Bola Tinubu isn't aware of. You need to change the brand of what you smoke abeg
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by NothingDoMe: 1:05am On Feb 23, 2023
soojar:

Sorry about that?

If you are still waiting and expecting someone to tell you who to vote for, then why are we blaming the uneducated almajiris waiting till Friday to hear from their Imam who to vote for?

If you have a candidate you are actively supporting, go and beg for votes for him/her, it's a democracy. Don't wait for someone to use your finger to thumbprint for his own candidate through endorsement.

All of you are happy when Buhari said go and vote for candidate of your choice, you are jumping up and down that Buhari (not Jubril el sudan again) is the most patriotic Nigerian ever. But when your pastor failed to announce your preferred candidate to be voted for, you became sad, the pastor that you people were praising when he gave his platform to your candidate to indirectly campaign, watched by millions of people all over the world, this pastor has all of a sudden become an AntiChrist. Na wa.

Reason am na.

We learn everyday.
Buhari has been consistent with his stand.

Pastor Paul hasn't. Painful part is hyping all then demoralizing all just before elections.

Anyways he's been called out for it and he has explained to his own understanding what he was trying to say.

That one don pass.
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by 43Ronin: 2:38am On Feb 23, 2023
The fake yoruba pastors through their evil spirits thought Osinbajo was the elected one only to be disappointed, RCCG even opened political arm. I no plenty RCCG people that were supporting Osinbajo & even slighting igbos saying NE too has not had a president. But God pass them.
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by na2016: 2:49am On Feb 23, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
The pastor has a right to support for whoever he wishes.

They should be bold and come out and not be lying to people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ramadan: I Don’t Fast, Will I Be Punished? / Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos) / I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.