Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response (32676 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by trendo360: 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
You and your story is stupid. Obi and whatever you people call it will never win this election.

If you are failed youth ... Go and check your life very well ... There are youths like you who are supporting other candidates and your reason for being a failure is not because Obi was not in power.

Go and hustle well. Obi will not win this election ...

Your actions has done nothing to this election but rather strengthen the APC more in Lagos and in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by dinachi(m): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Eketem:
Paul Adefarasin who leads House on the Rocks came under fire in the last 24 hours for his claim that there will be another Saul before David.

For non Bible scholars, David was the one after God's heart while Saul was someone who fell out of favor with court by his actions.

He claimed that there will be a Saul before David.

He came under heavy fire and people feel he is just being dragged for not taking a stand.

However the reason he is being called out is for lying and hypocrisy.

1. In April 2022 he was very vocal about the church taking a stand, it was he who declared that no Christian should be on the sidelines.

2. He claimed Christians will give block votes to a certain candidate who they will name before election.

3. After the primaries people speculate that his preferred candidate didn't win and instead of being a decent human being and saying he was guided by his personal bias went to lie that it was some sort of revelation.

4. He is being disagreed with because the Bible instructs that we condemn prophets who lie and claim their personal bias is a revelation from God.

Ezekiel 13:1: Ezekiel, son of man, condemn the prophets of Israel who say they speak in my name, but who preach messages that come from their own imagination.

5. He has the right as a human being and an individual to want to support a candidate and decide to change his mind when his candidate didn't appear but he doesn't have the right to use the Bible to manipulate Christians into whatever thing he has put himself in currently.

Paul Adefarasin Reacts

https://twitter.com/pauladefarasin/status/1628075225047871498
Paul Adefarasin is not a Christian, he is a tribalists.

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Cleanworld(f): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Eketem:

He should apologize for lying and trying to mango people with his personal bias and claiming it is a revelation

The same pastaaaa that said last year that we should all get ready for ''PLAN B'' AND JAPAAA. shocked shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Freethinker87: 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Pastor Paul, with respect to the office of the prophet you occupy, this is a futile attempt to twist your own words. You were very certain in that viral sermon. You said and I quote "Saul will come! and David must wait for his time" You didn't say Saul or David might come, you even said "Saul wasn't that bad" in a clever attempt to justify your support for corrupt leaders.

Sir, God is not an author of confusion and there's absolutely no need to explain yourself to anyone. We understand that one cannot have agbado in his back-pocket without losing his integrity. ...and by God's grace, Saul shall not come! Not now, not tomorrow, or anytime in the future. We've had more than enough Sauls in Nigeria. It's David's time and the people of God shall rejoice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by superCleanworks(m): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
Moh247:

Obi is not a Christian candidate, he is a rugged cultist on black black candidate

it will not be well with the people that did this to you.

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Moh247: 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
superCleanworks:

it will not be well with the people that did this to you.

Are you Okay?!

Is everything fine with you?!
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by juman(m): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ipob and their madness.
Their candidate was not good governor.
Many people from that state explained that.
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by naturefellow(m): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
Moh247:

With an FG agency
You seem like the one who need a job for trolling him about
low of him. His position or qualification isn't telling, unsurprisingly.

yes, Big brother. As you know me very well outside of Nairaland. Stop circumventing the main issues here.
I remember your handle. You all belong to the same whatsapp group defending rubbish bala'blu.

FreeStuffsNG Moh247 lhordspy seunmsg okoroawusa yarimo SilverNorGold

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by sonofElElyon: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
Eketem:
Paul Adefarasin who leads House on the Rocks came under fire in the last 24 hours for his claim that there will be another Saul before David.

For non Bible scholars, David was the one after God's heart while Saul was someone who fell out of favor with court by his actions.

He claimed that there will be a Saul before David.

He came under heavy fire and people feel he is just being dragged for not taking a stand.

However the reason he is being called out is for lying and hypocrisy.

1. In April 2022 he was very vocal about the church taking a stand, it was he who declared that no Christian should be on the sidelines.

2. He claimed Christians will give block votes to a certain candidate who they will name before election.

3. After the primaries people speculate that his preferred candidate didn't win and instead of being a decent human being and saying he was guided by his personal bias went to lie that it was some sort of revelation.

4. He is being disagreed with because the Bible instructs that we condemn prophets who lie and claim their personal bias is a revelation from God.

Ezekiel 13:1: Ezekiel, son of man, condemn the prophets of Israel who say they speak in my name, but who preach messages that come from their own imagination.

5. He has the right as a human being and an individual to want to support a candidate and decide to change his mind when his candidate didn't appear but he doesn't have the right to use the Bible to manipulate Christians into whatever thing he has put himself in currently.

Paul Adefarasin Reacts

https://twitter.com/pauladefarasin/status/1628075225047871498

He said this Saul and David message is from God and if so supersedes his own personal views earlier expressed.. let the man be.. he shouldn't deliver a message he believes to be from God because he expressed an earlier contrary view? Come on !!!
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Iamspecialamadi: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Obi is not a Christian candidate, he is a rugged cultist on black black candidate

Cry if its painful to you, No Pastor is endorsing a cultist from Anambra and an IPOB sympathiser

Mumu Like you, so you now resort to blackmailing abeg go and see down

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Moh247: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
naturefellow:
low of him. His position or qualification isn't telling

yes, Big brother. As you know me very well outside of Nairaland. Stop dodging the main issues here. I know your handle. You all belong to the same whatsapp group defending rubbish. Bala'blu!

FreeStuffsNG Moh247 seunmsg okoroawusa yarimo SilverNorGold

Just an advise , spend more time on yourself, comment on your ideology
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by naturefellow(m): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
Moh247:

Just an advise , spend more time on yourself, comment on your ideology
your ideology doesn't help Nigeria at the moment, let alone humanity any day.
It is a threat not only to my existence as a global and Nigerian citizen, but to the collective populace that still has their thinking faculties intact. Capisce?
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by BATified2023: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
dujride:
Owo massacre

Deborah's lynching

8 months ASUU strike

Fuel scarcity

N420 per liter of fuel

N750 to $1

Naira scarcity

Millions k!lled by herdsmen

Millions k!lled by Boko

Farmer-herder crisis

Train attacks

Kidnapping and banditry.

These are the reasons why I'll vote out APC
u don switch moniker
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Lukuluku69(m): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
Eketem:

He should apologize for lying and trying to mango people with his personal bias and claiming it is a revelation

Bros, all of them do LIE. Not once but always. All of your Pastors bar non.
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Alliswell248: 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
seunmsg:
Obi supporters have finally found Agbado 🌽🌽🌽 inside Adefarasin’s pocket 🤣🤣🤣.

I don’t understand why these headless mob think everybody must support their well packaged Agulu fraud. Anyway, they will all go back to wailing and agitating for IPOB by this time next week.

That is their modus operandi.....
Harassing, intimidating, etc....

Is it a must everybody must support their candidate?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by AliyuMahdi9: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ok

Post more na.

So this is the only pic you have.

Post more, don't be lazy

Hahahahahahaha

Moh247:
grin

Cry if its painful to you, No Pastor is endorsing a cultist from Anambra and an IPOB sympathiser

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by soojar(m): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
fupohed:
They (Including others who are scared to take a stand) are scared of Tinu....since their hustle is in Lagos. They know the truth but watin them dey chop no make them fit come out openly to say the truth.

But how come you people just jumped to the conclusion that when he said you should get involved in politics he meant you should vote for Obi?

I don't get it. Is he not a Pastor to Tinubu supporters, Atiku supporters and even Sowore? So you guys are expecting a good Pastor/Business man/investor whose investment cuts across the country to tell you to vote for a particular candidate?

Any flourishing (not local) pastor in Nigeria is no different from the Dangotes, the Adenugas etc. Have you ever seen Dangote declare for any candidate?

How many people have attacked Oyakhilome or Suleiman or don't they have people from other political parties attending their churches.

So who makes Adefarasin or you the purveyor of 'truth' that now makes you know Tinubu and other candidates is False and only your candidate is 'truth'?

We learn everyday

2 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by ChukwuObe: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Only fake man of God will support an Ipob candidate whose leader has told his foolish followers that any Igbo attending a church being led by a Yoruba man is not fit to be a human being
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by soojar(m): 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Be quiet. I'm a member of HOTR. He initially gave recommendations on what we should look for in a president. Only for him to suddenly start talking about Saul and Paul.

If Buhari is not Saul then who is Buhari? Nebuchadnezzer?

Panam Percy Paul preached similar message three years ago and identified Buhari as Saul.

No wonder Akpororo had the guts to insult Peter Obi. No be message them send am so?

All these, just because he didn't endorse your preferred candidate?

I don't get it. Is he not a Pastor to Tinubu supporters, Atiku supporters and even Sowore? So you guys are expecting a good Pastor/Business man/investor whose investment cuts across the country to tell you to vote for a particular candidate?

Have you ever seen Dangote declare for any candidate? As a matter of fact, he funds all the leading candidates

How many people have attacked Oyakhilome or Suleiman or don't they have people from other political parties attending their churches.

I guess you might need to find another church to start attending since he has disappointed you by not endorsing who you want.

We learn everyday
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by jaxxy(m): 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
seunmsg:
Obi supporters have finally found Agbado 🌽🌽🌽 inside Adefarasin’s pocket 🤣🤣🤣.

I don’t understand why these headless mob think everybody must support their well packaged Agulu fraud. Anyway, they will all go back to wailing and agitating for IPOB by this time next week.

Not just Obi's supporters bt his church members also.

I've known pastor Paul for decades and I can tell where he's coming from bt he himself isn't sure of his message. it is still unclear.

the only concern is his change of pitch and stand after Osinbajo lost the primaries that what people have noticed besides his unclear parable.

Bt here is a deeper truth even Samuel didn't pick David at first sight to anoint him, Samuel saw David's elder brother because that was who the father thought God was asking for.

it was when God rejected all of David's older brothers Samuel asked do u have another son? And he remembered David was abandoned in the field to little things.

That was whe Samuel said bring him and God said that is the one. The youngest of his father house and the least regarded in his family.

Peter Obi is David.

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by riverbird: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
Am still searching for what will make me believe this gods of men, people that cannot even trust themselves and move with bullet proof cars around.
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by Sleekfingers: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
Na on Saturday , eyes go clear.....
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by VinnyBaba: 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
For this Adefarasin Pastor,

Saul Stands for Tinubu
David stand for Peter Obi.

He is simply saying Tinubu will win the Election. He should stop LYING and trying to play smart undecided

God whom he serves will NOT allow Nigerians suffer another APC Calamity. smiley smiley🙏🙏
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by VinnyBaba: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
jaxxy:

Not just Obi's supporters bt his church members also.

I've known pastor Paul for decades and I can tell where he's coming from bt he himself isn't sure of his message. it is still unclear.

the only concern is his change of pitch and stand after Osinbajo lost the primaries that what people have noticed besides his unclear parable.

Bros, Make we leave all dis Plenty Shalaye and be Truthful.
Apart from Bishop David Oyedepo,Many Yoruba Pastors do NOT want to support PETER OBI. sad

How come Johnson Suleiman, Paul Enenche, Chris Oyakhilome, etc are the Only ones Endorsing Peter Obi? 🤔🤔

Paul Adefarasin, simply wants Bola Tinubu to win the Election!
Bola Tinubu is Saul being referred to.
Peter Obi is David, who Adefarasin feels should contest again, next time. undecided
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by akinade28(f): 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
A lot of people don't understand what Pastor Paul meant with his parable (analogy).It will become clearer and obvious in the next few days.
Till then, i remain obidient.
A new Nigeria is possible
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by switlily25(f): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
Atiku is the “Saul” he talked about.
Meanwhile,Obi should caution his headless mobs to refrain from bullying and insulting people,especially men of God…no matter what!!!
We are in a democratic country and I see no reason why people should be bullied for supporting a different candidate!
I am supporting Atiku and I have never been to Tinubu or Obi’s page but Obi’s fans are always in Atiku’s page,insulting him!
This rubbish must end this Saturday!
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by franchasofficia: 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
Thinkam:
wink Yoruba pastors where expecting the only Christian candidate to be osinbanjo, that's why before primaries all Yoruba pastors where shouting Christians must rule in 2023.

As the only Christian candidate is now Igbo, all the Yoruba pastors returned to support the Muslim Muslim ticket they were preaching against.

Igbos face fact, Obi can't get 20k votes from Yorubas

Even all the major pastors( eneche, ecwa, umca etc) and parishes in the north are supporting Obi, northern Christians are supporting Obi, big South South pastors (Suleman, Chris, ibiyome) are supporting Obi.

No big Yoruba pastor supports Obi.

Igbos open your eyes and vote Atiku the Unifier.

Atiku is coming
You made a valid point.

The only big Yoruba pastor that endorsed Obi without fear is David Oyedepo, and its maybe because he has a Northern blood in him.

Yoruba Pastors and Christians are falling hand, seems their Christianity is just for business purpose only and not based on spiritual direction and saving the flock of Christ

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by franchasofficia: 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
akinade28:
A lot of people don't understand what Pastor Paul meant with his parable (analogy).It will become clearer and obvious in the next few days.
Till then, i remain obidient.
A new Nigeria is possible
Nonsense parable, he is only being smart by using vague parable so that if Tinubu or Atiku wins, he would say he said it that Saul will come before David will finally come, and then he would advice Obi to try again.

And if Obi wins, he would spin it that Buhari was the Saul that came before the David, Obi would come and that it finally happened.

Most of these guys don't hear a word from God, they just predict based on each candidates popularity, nothing more

3 Likes

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by phemmyfour: 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
SmartPolician:
You guys should let this man be. I think these pastors are now beginning to understand that they cannot even practice what they preach.

Like I posted on one thread, my voting for Peter Obi on Saturday is similar to doing what Pontus Pilate did when the Jews demanded that Jesus be crucified for no apparent reason.
until he apologize

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by willibounce1(m): 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
Eketem:

Apologise to a useless, cursed ,god forsaking, akpu chewing ipob mongrel like you. Apologise thunder your akpu flat head. Eleribu!!
Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by jaxxy(m): 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Bros, Make we leave all dis Plenty Shalaye and be Truthful.
Apart from Bishop David Oyedepo,Many Yoruba Pastors do NOT want to support PETER OBI. sad

How come Johnson Suleiman, Paul Enenche, Chris Oyakhilome, etc are the Only ones Endorsing Peter Obi? 🤔🤔

Paul Adefarasin, simply wants Bola Tinubu to win the Election!
Bola Tinubu is Saul being referred to.
Peter Obi is David, who Adefarasin feels should contest again, next time. undecided

Pastor Paul saw Osinbajo as David and when he lost the primaries he now assumed tinubu is Saul to suit his bias hope and narrative bt the truth is Peter Obi is David.

Buhari is saul.

If we look at how David was pick he wasn't Samuel 1st pick. Samuel thought God wanted the other brothers bt God said No that there is another son somewhere and Samuel asked Jesse do u have another son?

That was when they remembered David was even a member of the family. he was abandoned in the field bt in that field God was preparing him. When David came b4 Samuel God Said that is him.

David was anointed in the presence of his enemies who were actually his brothers.

Peter Obi is David.

1 Like

Re: Paul Adefarasin; His Saul Analogy And The Response by phemmyfour: 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
franchasofficia:
Nonsense parable, he is only being smart by using vague parable so that if Tinubu or Atiku wins, he would say he said it that Saul will come before David will finally come, and then he would advice Obi to try again.

And if Obi wins, he would spin it that Buhari was the Saul that came before the David, Obi would come and that it finally happened.

Most of these guys don't hear a word from God, they just predict based on each candidates popularity, nothing more
That won't fly
He categorically said " SAUL will come not "SAUL would come"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" / Ramadan: I Don’t Fast, Will I Be Punished? / Kumuyi's Crusade At National Stadium Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.