Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State (43338 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Araromi Beach In Ondo State, Nigeria / Odonla Ilaje, Ondo: A Village That Lives On Water But Can Barely Get Water / Visiting Araromi Beach In Valentine Period. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by saysoo: 4:21am On Feb 24, 2023
Goddyrichie:
have u been there b4 u know kidnapper operate there
Leave your keyboard and travel with your family let us see.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by saysoo: 4:22am On Feb 24, 2023
Ilaje1:

Except kidnappers will relocate from Ogun, SE, Lagos etc. Those places are peaceful and safe.
Just go there with your loved ones. We await 911 call.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Hotice085: 5:34am On Feb 24, 2023
Sammy07:
More pics

Hair - FAKE
Skin - FAKE
Nyash - FAKE
Fake fake fake fake....Awon bleaching champions
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by luluosas(m): 5:49am On Feb 24, 2023
Beautiful atmosphere
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Christistruth00: 6:25am On Feb 24, 2023
Coolsperm:
Ok nice, but no reasonable human being will vote Tinubu as president, Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigerians

The planned Railway to link Araromi to Lagos on the Coastal Rail link from Calabar to Lagos was APC's Idea

The Highway being built to link Araromi to Lagos in 40 Minutes was also APC's Idea

Araromi planned Sea Port is also APCs idea

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Christian07(m): 6:37am On Feb 24, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
something like this would have been the best

Abi
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by rummmy: 6:44am On Feb 24, 2023
Thy will claim tinubu built this....
Nonsense people supporting the ancestor that earns tax on each of their citizen everyday....
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Gfrank07: 7:04am On Feb 24, 2023
Coolsperm:
Ok nice, but no reasonable human being will vote Tinubu as president, Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigerians
Werey times 2...
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Selepreye(f): 7:06am On Feb 24, 2023
Recruitment! Recruitment!! Recruitment!!!!
Leadway Assurance (Opebi Branch)is currently recruiting vibrant, intelligent and smart persons for the post of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Qualification (HND,BSC) if u are interested ,
call (08060398883) or send your CV to Ad-Adeleye@leadway.com

Application closes soon

Pls Rebroadcast
Thanks
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Kobojunkie: 7:17am On Feb 24, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Pics
What about food preferably of the sea food kind local to the area? undecided
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by weirdo44: 7:26am On Feb 24, 2023
oyinpr:
are ilajes related to the ijaws of ondo?
No way. We aren't related to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 24, 2023
Coolsperm:

Is this the reason no reasonable human being should vote Tinubu as President? Because of Natural endowment of South West?

I as a person know that it is because of the development of Lagos that makes the IBOS hate Tinubu. They are afraid the Lagos native indigenes will make life unbearable for them the settlers.

At Mountain of Fire and Miracles Prayer City Hostel called Mowe House, there was a very fair complexion (very yellow) man who was almost on permanent residency there. In late 2021, he said if Tinubu becomes President, they will invite soldiers to take over.

Last year, he said in 80s when IBB was in power, one Yoruba told him they will close all seaports in Nigeria for only Lagos port to work. He said during Obasanjo regime, he saw a document from Federal government that wanted to establish port at Badagry and create expressway from Badagry to Niger State. He said so many false and fake stories to the admiration of his brothers and very weak and unexposed Yorubas. Those are his reasons Tinubu should not be allowed to rule.

Fake yellow man with false stories and bitterness.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2023
Christistruth00:

The planned Railway to link Araromi to Lagos on the Coastal Rail link from Calabar to Lagos was APC's Idea

The Highway being built to link Araromi to Lagos in 40 Minutes was also APC's Idea

Araromi planned Sea Port is also APCs idea

You are creating problems for Tinubu with this information. This is one of the reasons they (IBOS) want Tinubu dead. Olokola LNG is also there.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by StrongAlphMale: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
abeg get out from here

Pains.

Be rest assured that Obi is your next president come tomorrow
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by PlayMaker14: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2023
Magnoliaa:
When President Peter Obi is on seat, and the new note is liberally in circulation, and national security is top-notch; I will take Pl.ayMaker14 to this place when I have money. cheesy

That's a promise from me.
Lol, should I come with helmet? grin
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by ElValiente(m): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2023
Ayemafuge grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Tilldendoftime(m): 8:48am On Feb 24, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Nature as bless us with these beautiful natural gift,ondo state government should look into these by making it a tourist centers for people.

📍Araromi beach 🏖,ondo state.
Aye mafuge!!!!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by FuckYourFather(f): 9:18am On Feb 24, 2023
hope there are no urchins around shouting "owo mi da" and "mafo go lori e"
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Goddyrichie(m): 9:41am On Feb 24, 2023
saysoo:

Leave your keyboard and travel with your family let us see.
see Mumu okitipupa LGA is my mom area Igbotako town that’s my mom hometown and that’s where I was born and raise up no Dey cap wenti u no know

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Magnoliaa(f): 9:54am On Feb 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Lol, should I come with helmet? grin

Ahan.

Helmet bawo?

Si beach? 🤣
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by PlayMaker14: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Ahan.

Helmet bawo?

Si beach? 🤣
I am talking about my precious skull here. grin
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Magnoliaa(f): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I am talking about my precious skull here. grin

What do you need to protect your skull from?? 🤔
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by PlayMaker14: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2023
Magnoliaa:

What do you need to protect your skull from?? 🤔
You know. grin
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by saysoo: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2023
Goddyrichie:
see Mumu okitipupa LGA is my mom area Igbotako town that’s my mom hometown and that’s where I was born and raise up no Dey cap wenti u no know
Na dem. Shap guy. Attract ur prey.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Magnoliaa(f): 10:26am On Feb 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:
You know. grin

No, actually, I don't. cheesy

Is a beach a battleground?
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by PlayMaker14: 10:27am On Feb 24, 2023
Magnoliaa:

No, actually, I don't. cheesy

Is a beach a battleground?
Where is the beach located? grin
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Magnoliaa(f): 10:28am On Feb 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Where is the beach located? grin

We are in the thread about the beach I am talking of. 😶
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by PlayMaker14: 10:34am On Feb 24, 2023
Magnoliaa:

We are in the thread about the beach I am talking of. 😶
Be there pretending... grin
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by tsspsolutions: 10:39am On Feb 24, 2023
Sammy07:
More pics

Are you ilaje?
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by whirlwind7(m): 10:53am On Feb 24, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Nature as bless us with these beautiful natural gift,ondo state government should look into these by making it a tourist centers for people.

📍Araromi beach 🏖,ondo state.

Your grammar nah die!!
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Christistruth00: 11:06am On Feb 24, 2023
babaolofin:

You are creating problems for Tinubu with this information. This is one of the reasons they (IBOS) want Tinubu dead. Olokola LNG is also there.

Omo Iya

Tinubu is only Continuing what Awolowo tried but failed to complete 60 years ago

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Sammy07: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2023
tsspsolutions:

Are you ilaje?

I'm Ondo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Lagos Corper Knocked Down By Danfo Driver Is Dead / Commuters Forced To Ride On Horses On Mile12 - Ikorodu Road As Traffic Worsens / I'm Traveling By Air For The First Time And I Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.