Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State (41631 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Araromi Beach In Ondo State, Nigeria / Odonla Ilaje, Ondo: A Village That Lives On Water But Can Barely Get Water / Visiting Araromi Beach In Valentine Period. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Sammy07: 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
chukwuibuipob:
sad water sad, I fear, Marina, okun Ajah, I Nor fit enter πŸš£β€β™€οΈ sef sad

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No fear na
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Sammy07: 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
Coolbriz:

Almost Epe, was there 2011. Hoping to go with my family this year

Good boss
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
iSense247:
Well, we yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

you think we are divided in yorubaland ?
Keep deceiving yourself man,even our pastor go vote tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket due to competency.

Who would believe David oyedepo’s father is a popular Islamic cleric in kwara,he go shock you he David might even vote jagaban.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by yusluvad(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
Coolsperm:
Ok nice, but no reasonable human being will vote Tinubu as president, Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigerians
But you don't have to bring this here. It ain't need here.πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Ruluck: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
Coolsperm:
Ok nice, but no reasonable human being will vote Tinubu as president, Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigerians

The more you hate and abuse, insult tinubu the more we love him more. Say what you like tinubu is my choice

10 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Menclothing: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by panpan(m): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Considering its geographical location, how come Araromi Beach, Ilaje is in Ondo State, and not part of Ogun State?
Is there any history behind this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by CodeTemplar: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
Marijuana plantation beach. Lol

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by KKLord3(m): 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
christejames:
This is beautiful!
Obi lost the election.

He should try next time.

ObiDatti πŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈ to the rescue 😘

With the coming of LP on top, the next governor of Ondo State; the pioneer LP state will take this great state to the Eldorado that will marvel the world.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by chukwuibuipob: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nah for those wey get thick skin.
Sammy07:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No fear na
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
Sammy07:
More pics

All these ones assets don expand na

You no get the ones with tight asset? Even standing brezzz
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Christian07(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Nature as bless us with these beautiful natural gift,ondo state government should look into these by making it a tourist centers for people.

πŸ“Araromi beach πŸ–,ondo state.

Something way government don look in since
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Sammy07: 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
acewines:

All these ones assets don expand na

You no get the ones with tight asset? Even standing brezzz

Iffa give you backhand πŸ™„
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Sammy07: 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
chukwuibuipob:
Nah for those wey get thick skin.

Lol
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Sammy07: 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
panpan:
Considering its geographical location, how come Araromi Beach, Ilaje is in Ondo State, and not part of Ogun State?
Is there any history behind this?
How will Ilaje be in Ogun.

What are you smoking bro

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Christian07:

Something way government don look in since
something like this would have been the best

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by cpu2006(m): 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
Coolsperm:

You will soon open book of lamentation when Tinubu become president

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by candygist: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
Coolsperm:

Why do you say so?
Lagos is progressing compared to other states in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
Sammy07:

Iffa give you backhand πŸ™„

I don leave group since na
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Magnoliaa(f): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
When President Peter Obi is on seat, and the new note is liberally in circulation, and national security is top-notch; I will take PlayMaker14 to this place when I have money. cheesy

That's a promise from me.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Roboto11: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
PoloG:
No beach in Sad yeast grin grin

God know the kind people wey e put there.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by cyberghost23: 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nigeria is blessed with tourists centre but foolishness and corruption won't let Dem develop it.. go to south Africa and see for yourself, go to Namibia, etc.. .you don't pay to enter beaches in south Africa and other develop countries..Nigeria is cursed abeg

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Peppysco: 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Coolsperm:

You'all picked the wrong person to mess with. Tinubu is greater than your Obi or any other South East politician dead or alive.
Many of you run away from your region in night buses just to escape the poverty in that place but come here to run your gutter mouths, na just matter of hours now, una eyes go soon clear.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by cyberghost23: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Pics
poor abeg ..
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Once a port is established there those who run to live in another man's lands will start to say it's no man's land.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by thaoriginator: 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Sammy07:
More pics
Omo, una dey chill oh..

I just dey observe
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by temi4fash(m): 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Sammy07:

Na 2017 I visited the place last.

Maybe I can visit it in December.

E just far jare

Far it's an understatement...

It's like 2 to 3 hrs from Ore the last time I went there like 8 years ago..

But its a very serene place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by cyberghost23: 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Fragility6:
Has alot of potential to be better than it already is but Nigeria state governors don't use thier head. Thier brain starts and ends with FG allocations
God bless you..
Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Fadayomideji: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
That's where Akeredolu said he will build sea Port, fake government everywhere,voter Peter obi
INDOMIE9090:
Nature as bless us with these beautiful natural gift,ondo state government should look into these by making it a tourist centers for people.

πŸ“Araromi beach πŸ–,ondo state.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Eriokanmi: 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
nisai:
We really have alot of economic growing potentials in the West.
I'm telling you. Lots of towns in ondo state along the coastal lines can grow as big as Lagos. But we don't have futuristic leaders yet. I've been to Koko Town in Delta state and i was awed by what I saw. Lagos deep see port is just a replica of what I saw in Koko . Nigeria is so much blessed but with bad people in government . Those who are only bent on milking the masses instead of spreading development across Nigeria by harnessing the resources at each region's disposal and that's where restructuring comes to play.

I liken lokoja to a town called Gackenbach in Germany where there's an elevator conveying thousands of tourists to the mountain top which is as plain as the Lord Lugard mountain top in Lokoja with massive estates, hotels and bars on the top.

I've been to the Oguta Lake too, massive and lovely, just like the Geneve lake in Switzerland which I once visited too

How Yahaya bello saw these huge tourist potentials and money spinning investment and looked the other way by looting the state dry and investing their money in Burj Khalifa and other properties in Nigeria and overseas as reported by the efcc remain a mystery. He's a very bad representation of youth governor and that can only happen in a country like Nigeria where leaders are chosen out of sentiments and bigotry, instead of choosing them on merit.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State by Sammy07: 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
thaoriginator:
Omo, una dey chill oh..

I just dey observe

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. / UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over / My Road Trip To Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.