Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze (27334 Views)

Ekpa Was Paid $1m To Destroy Obi’s Chances —Ohanaeze / Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB / Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by JoeEeL(m): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2023
HAHAHAHA

OHANAEZE. ONE MAN DEFEATED UNA.

WHAT A PITY!

SIMON EKPA ODOGWU
! cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2023
Afamed:

Same moniker . We have moved above this
Princeoflagos has no shame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Bimpe29: 9:47am On Feb 21, 2023
Why is every finger pointed at Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu?

Was there a verifiable fact to support this accusation?

Asiwaju must have paid Nnamdi Kanu as well?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by 25ahmad(m): 9:47am On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
You see those nincompoops ass licking BAT are ashamed now. E go shock them on Saturday.
you people should stay home obidienty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 21, 2023
Okiton:
it will never work
We will resist every attempt to stop election in south east Nigeria.

We there is a rain maker who makes the rain, there's always another one who can stop it.

Watch out

Shut up!
Why weren't you resisting kanu before?

Why were you people obeying him when he was far away in another country giving slaves like you orders

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by SmartPolician: 9:48am On Feb 21, 2023
Who paid him the money?

That's because I didn't bother to read this NONSENSE.

As far as I am concerned, Simon Ekpa is continuing with what IPOB has done for years in the East.

My biggest concern is that many Igbo youths have been radicalised without them knowing it. They don't even think like people with humanity in them anymore. When you try to advise them, they start insulting you.

While I admit that Buhari badly handled the farmer-herder crisis, I have always maintained that nobody should arm non-state actors, no matter what the perceived injustice is.

What is happening in the East today is the consequence of arming non-state actors who are mostly uneducated, ignorant and cannot think for themselves.

I'll end my comment with a Yoruba adage that says, "It is easy to start a fight, but nobody knows how and when it's going to end."

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by muykem: 9:48am On Feb 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

If only the Tinubu asswipes of supporters know that Simon Ekpa boys are been roasted like chicken in the east anywhere they are caught grin

About 7 of Simon Ekpa boys were killed like goat yesterday and 5 last week . nobody take them serious no more .
Big shame on you guys, just before Peter Obi joined presidential race, you accused Nigeria army of killing innocent Igbo youth but today you are calling them miscreants.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by JoeEeL(m): 9:48am On Feb 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Bola Tinubu paid him $1million to disrupt obi chances in the east but it has failed

Simon Ekpa boys are the ones dieing like fly , the south east people and the Nigerian army are killing Simon Ekpa boys like ants in the east. Nobody take them serious

THAT MEANS ALL ALONG BIAFRA WAS ALWAYS A FRAUD...

HMMN. NOW D TRUE COLOURS ARE SHOWN.

INTERESTING TIMES AHEAD.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by danhans(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Only Bola Tinubu can be so wicked and desperate to do these but they have failed .

The south east people will come out massively and vote for Peter Obi and Obi will win

Let everyone advice his relative because any trouble maker caught causing trouble in the east on election day will be sent to his maker in pieces

The Nigerian army are very much on ground and the locals too.
The Igbo should throw a rear opportunity like this and start to cry again tomorrow nonsense
Am surprised Igbo's can not handle this guys

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Anndju(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2023
Trash talk..I've learnt Nigerians will always believe anything as long as e dey di person interest
PrinceOfLagos:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ekpa-was-paid-1m-to-destroy-obis-chances-ohanaeze/%3famp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by onuman: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ekpa-was-paid-1m-to-destroy-obis-chances-ohanaeze/%3famp

Though Simon Ekpa has already scared away some diffident Igbos from voting in the fortcoming elections, Ekpa must be brought to pay for his sins against the about 50m Igbos worldwide. Only a few poorly educated persons in Igbo land believe that Ekpa is struggling for restoration of Biafra, or release of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Ekpa's sit at home orders amount to extension of the number of days Mazi Nnamdi Kalu Kalu shall be held in detention, as well as prolong the time for possible restoration of Biafra.
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by crixlight2(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2023
Phoen1X:
Tinubu is truly a dangerous and desperate man,...he's no different from ivan the terrible.
I know you people go dey see Tinubu for dream , you people are on Nairaland gallivanting and celebrating ofe Nsala day when Simon and Kanu first declared sit home , all of unah dey show unah cooking skills , now thing don burst for unah , unah dey look for who to put the blame on , meanwhile Simon don dey declare sit at home before Obi even think of picking up presidential form

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Olohunofero: 9:53am On Feb 21, 2023
Phoen1X:
Tinubu is truly a dangerous and desperate man,...he's no different from ivan the terrible.
because your region is unsettled na Tinubu...
If you no fit give your wife belle nah Tinubu...
You dey CRAZE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Softmirror: 9:54am On Feb 21, 2023
triple996:
So how much was nnamdi kanu paid to start trouble??

TALKING ABOUT THE I/Q OF A PEOPLE WHO CAN BELIEVE THAT BUHARI IS DEAD AND WHO WE HAVE IS A JIBIRINALSUDAN.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by temiflex01(m): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Bola Tinubu paid him $1million to disrupt obi chances in the east but it has failed

Simon Ekpa boys are the ones dieing like fly , the south east people and the Nigerian army are killing Simon Ekpa boys like ants in the east. Nobody take them serious

If your mother's are raped in the south east, it's Tinubu. Not new anymore, children of hate, lies and false news. Tinubu is your next president, get used to it. undecided undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by beejay85: 9:55am On Feb 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Keep lying to yourselves...
Everything that goes wrong in Ur lives .....na Tinubu cause am grin
BAT is aware of Ur treachery....he doesn't need Ur votes

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by zelnababa(m): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2023
i have never see a confused tribe like igbo ppl, imagine, when this nonsense start una dey happy dey chop ofe nsala, naw una eye don open. after 25th of Feb una go retun to una normal way

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Okiton: 9:55am On Feb 21, 2023
DiorPence:

Shut up!
Why weren't you resisting kanu before?

Why were you people obeying him when he was far away in another country giving slaves like you orders
go and tell ur agbado master or whoever u are working for that
Peter Obi is taking back Nigeria for good
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Starhearts: 9:55am On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
You see those nincompoops ass licking BAT are ashamed now. E go shock them on Saturday.

Peter OBITUARY will come distant 3rd
If ur winning is sure let me nd u stake here...
I still repeat it Peter OBITUARY can only be online presido

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by onuman: 9:56am On Feb 21, 2023
crixlight2:

I know you people go dey see Tinubu for dream , you people are on Nairaland gallivanting and celebrating ofe Nsala day when Simon and Kanu first declared sit home , all of unah dey show unah cooking skills , now thing don burst for unah , unah dey look for who to put the blame on , meanwhile Simon don dey declare sit at home before Obi even think of picking up presidential form

The day Tinubu declared e mi lokan was the day he opened his desperation to become president of Nigeria.

Tinubu knows very well that if it's turn by turn, it's the turn of the Igbo in the SE to produce a president for Nigeria to succeed PMB. But Tinubu declared it's his turn. If not for Tinubu's disdain for the Igbo, he should have supported one of those Igbo presidential materials who formed APC with Tinubu and others, to pick up APC presidential ticket. After all, Obasanjo was just released from prison when he was given presidential ticket of PDP formed by an Igbo man, Alex Ekwueme, when there were hardly any Yorubas in PDP.

But A las last, TINUBU SHAL NOT SUCCEED PRESIDENT BUHARI. Mark today's date.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Softmirror: 9:57am On Feb 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Only Bola Tinubu can be so wicked and desperate to do these but they have failed .

The south east people will come out massively and vote for Peter Obi and Obi will win

Let everyone advice his relative because any trouble maker caught causing trouble in the east on election day will be sent to his maker in pieces

The Nigerian army are very much on ground and the locals too.

HOW MUCH WAS PROFESSOR SOLUDO PAID FOR SAYING PETER OBI CAN'T WIN. HOW MUCH WAS ALL THE EX GOVERNORS OF ANAMBRA PAID FOR NOT SUPPORTING PETER OBI. ARE THEY NOT IN SUPPORT BECAUSE HE IS A FALIURE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Ruthless70: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Have said it earlier, that this people called igbos r nothing but follow follow,according to Fela, one stupid person will dish out one unfounded thought they will follow without scrutiny...

The so-called brilliant fool among them deceived them to believed that Buhari is dead n replaced by one Jibril of sudan, they believe...

Now one politician bribing Ekpa to sabotage Election, they had foolishly forgotten that, same politician needed some percentages of votes in that region to emerge, if he paid to scuffle the election in Ur region, how will he win...

Now they said is a bribe, this same fools has been hailing, jubilating with this terrorist long time ago, n now someone is bribing someone...they r too foolish to rule

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Starhearts: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2023
Peter OBITUARY chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by madridguy(m): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2023
That has been their trade mark. Always blaming other people for their actions.

crixlight2:

Can you imagine dem blaming Tinubu for their misfortune, if memory serve , Simon don dey declare sit at home even before Obi think of picking up presidential form , and they were busy celebrating on Nairaland showing their Ofe Nsala cooking skills…. Just leave them make dem dey shift blame on their imaginary Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Chekwume16(m): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2023
When I was here condemning this useless sit at home and the use of violence in achieving biafra, my igbo brothers were abusing me. Now you want to stop it over night. No wahala. I am watching

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by GeorgWashinton: 10:02am On Feb 21, 2023
Starhearts:

Peter OBITUARY will come distant 3rd
If ur winning is sure let me nd u stake here...
I still repeat it Peter OBITUARY can only be online presido
I know you are a black slave so keep wailing grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by lailo: 10:02am On Feb 21, 2023
Phoen1X:
Keep shut Mumu. If anybody is to benefit from downfall of Obi in SE, it is definitely Atiku, and not Tinubu bcs the whole of SE is traditionally PDP. You usually leave out your greatest enemy which is Atiku, always chasing Tinubu as if he has ruled your region before. Atiku and Obi are the ones sharing votes in SE and SS, remove Tinubu from your lips maga.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Donedeal1(m): 10:02am On Feb 21, 2023
Paid by Ohaneze?.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Ruthless70: 10:03am On Feb 21, 2023
triple996:
So how much was nnamdi kanu paid to start trouble??

Ask the foolish region, they believe everything, so foolish n naive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by onuman: 10:04am On Feb 21, 2023
Softmirror:

HOW MUCH WAS PROFESSOR SOLUDO PAID FOR SAYING PETER OBI CAN'T WIN. HOW MUCH WAS ALL THE EX GOVERNORS OF ANAMBRA PAID FOR NOT SUPPORTING PETER OBI. ARE THEY NOT IN SUPPORT BECAUSE HE IS A FALIURE.

More than half of Yoruba political juggernauts don't support Tinubu's presidential ambition. But Simon Ekpa is deploying brute force against Obi's chances in
the polls, because Ekpa was paid off unarguably, by Tinubu agents, to restrain Igbo people from voting in the next presidentialelection.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by JoeEeL(m): 10:04am On Feb 21, 2023
tuoyoojo:
The ibos must rise and defend their region

It's a now or never

If the chance eludes them

They would have nobody but themselves to blame

If the chance eludes them**

See how a human being is thinking. What sort of country is that , that a chance should keep eluding a subset of indigenes. Does that make sense to u?

Why dont they have their own country so chance never eludes them?

Oh, ur african brain will never reason to that angle? I forgot, ma binu.
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Parachoko: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2023
President2001:
If Malami is a man truly Simon Ekpa will be extradict back to Nigeria before election take place on Saturday
So una go abuse the FG like una did when the same thing you're suggesting was done to Nnamdi Kanu?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Violence Breaks Out At Ekiti APC Primary, Ballot Boxes Missing / 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign / How Jandor Fell Out With PDP Governors, Party Elders In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.