Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze (27329 Views)

Ekpa Was Paid $1m To Destroy Obi’s Chances —Ohanaeze / Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB / Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Omodua(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
madridguy:
So Simon Ekpa is no longer your messiah after Nnamdi Kanu? Nothing go shock me.

When did Simon Ekpa anointed as Igbo leader?
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Ilaje1: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
How come you guys don't take responsibilities for your action? You always find someone to blame.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by tfelicityk(m): 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
They gave the guy money executive his plans and they are indirectly complaining to the world.
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by warlordd(m): 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
[quote author=Naira20 post=121093314]I don't know why the ibos are giving this guy publicity.

All you need to do is buy radio time and address the issue for 2days . Get clerics to talk to their members.Since Ibos are predominantly Christians.

Make them understand that if there's a time to die , it is on February 25,2023.

[/quote
It's unfortunate what the Finland based idiot is doing. There's no way this will not affect voters turnout in the southeast especially the rural areas.
People will be afraid to come out to vote because those that defied a similar order last month paid dearly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by madridguy(m): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
Na today? Are you guys now tired of showing us your empty and deserted roads? Simon Ekpa fire on.

Omodua:
When did Simon Ekpa anointed as Igbo leader?
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Zionman24: 2:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
Fake News!!!
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Sleekfingers: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Gohs: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
Peter Obi will win this election by God's grace.
AMEN
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Sleekfingers: 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hendrixky:
Military is on ground
.I trust Buhari

Buhari wey don Comot hand for southeast matter......baba is simply saying let them kill themselves,.

When Buhari was sending the military down there. They were crying like mad dogs. They should enjoy the monsters they created.....awon confused people

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Sleekfingers: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
Bimpe29:
Why is every finger pointed at Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu?

Was there a verifiable fact to support this accusation?

Asiwaju must have paid Nnamdi Kanu as well?

It is only a fool will blame others , for his or her foolishness.....

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Austineva2: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
JoeEeL:

Gbam
waoow! You are still very very much current, I tell you. Even Kanunta Kanu were hiding d no1 and that no12 but Simon Ekpa uncovered d n01 remaining d no12, though Simon told us that it's not necessary. Kudos bro!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by boxypane(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Naira20:
I don't know why the ibos are giving this guy publicity.

All you need to do is buy radio time and address the issue for 2days . Get clerics to talk to their members.Since Ibos are predominantly Christians.

Make them understand that if there's a time to die , it is on February 25,2023.

Instead of them to do these, they are busy castigating other candidates.
Online polls cannot and has never determined elections in Nigeria.
For me, the FG has succeeded in impoverishing the lower class of Nigerians to a whole new low. These policies has made bank Staff lose their jobs, loss of lives to that extent that vote buying will be made cheaper.
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Jakama90(m): 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Peter Obi all the way!!! Labour party all the way!!
Ikpa or no Ikpa, we are making it right this time.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by JoeEeL(m): 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Austineva2:
waoow! You are still very very much current, I tell you. Even Kanunta Kanu were hiding d no1 and that no12 but Simon Ekpa uncovered d n01 remaining d no12, though Simon told us that it's not necessary. Kudos bro!

I say we gather deh, baa mi.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by integrity16(m): 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
Let the Igbos get their acts together and rally round this guy OBi, if they decide to observe this useless sit at home and then OBI looses the election, let them not transfer the blame to other tribes but themselves.

I was shocked to see number of non Igbos rooting for OBI, very massive support. This is the time to give their son the best support.

He that hath ears, let him hear.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by stonemasonn: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Only Bola Tinubu can be so wicked and desperate to do these but they have failed .

The south east people will come out massively and vote for Peter Obi and Obi will win

Let everyone advice his relative because any trouble maker caught causing trouble in the east on election day will be sent to his maker in pieces

The Nigerian army are very much on ground and the locals too.
you guys should stop spreading fake news.
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by zedegit: 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ekpa-was-paid-1m-to-destroy-obis-chances-ohanaeze/%3famp

Shebi he collected the money? Let army mount armoured tanks and military vehicles on all polling booths in the south east to send all vagabonds back to Finland.
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by zedegit: 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

If only the Tinubu asswipes of supporters know that Simon Ekpa boys are been roasted like chicken in the east anywhere they are caught grin

About 7 of Simon Ekpa boys were killed like goat yesterday and 5 last week . nobody take them serious no more .

Link to read it.
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by onuman: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Tinubu also sponsored Nnamdi Kanu to confuse you Zombidients to agitate for Biafra?

Mumu.

Tinubu sponsored Oduduwa Republic agitators to blackmail Arewa to hand power over to Tinubu after president Buhari.

Oduduwa Republic flags were waved by supporters of Bola Tinubu as he spoke in London's Chatham House recently.
Sunday Igboho, leader of Oduduwa Republic agitators has consistently declared that Tinubu is his mentor.
Tinubu himself had earlier declared that he doesn't believe in one Nigeria.
So how do you place Peter Obi with IPOB agitators for Biafra, if not for your treacherous style of camping for Tinubu?
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by MiniImportation: 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
Idiko1:

He and his people have not stopped shouting Biafra as in the case of Simon Ekpa's warning. Are you this hollow?
you can't eat your cake and have it back.
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Ezini(f): 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
mancoconut:
If Thiefnubuu and his criminal sponsors like let them send aliens from outer space to disrupt the East on election days, we will come out and vote, even if it means death so be it.

This is quite touchy ,. You will not die for doing your due diligence, God will keep you and every other well meaning Nigerians
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by akakurukukaku(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Only Bola Tinubu can be so wicked and desperate to do these but they have failed .

The south east people will come out massively and vote for Peter Obi and Obi will win

Let everyone advice his relative because any trouble maker caught causing trouble in the east on election day will be sent to his maker in pieces

I that you guys said Nigerian army are Fulanis, who are sent to kill Igbos. You guys are not serious

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Wali84: 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

they play
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Omodua(m): 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
madridguy:
Na today? Are you guys now tired of showing us your empty and deserted roads? Simon Ekpa fire on.

Take from me Simon Ekpa's days are numbered. Even though he is being sponsored by your principal Tinubu.
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by XAUBulls: 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by MasterTeeUSA: 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
The same people that want Kanu released now say Simon Ekpa is working for someone else. But Kanu and Ekpa were 1 and 2. DO YOU know that Kanu and co collect monthly dues from SE people? He said it himself...na $1 per person by month...so the same people that have been contributing to instability are now telling us someone else paid Ekpa $1 million? You know what I think...they think all of us are STUPID and don't follow the news. Now that you want Obi to win, you want to put Jennie back into its box. Good luck but don't pee on us and tell us it is raining outside.

PrinceOfLagos:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ekpa-was-paid-1m-to-destroy-obis-chances-ohanaeze/%3famp

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Tycyborg(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
Afamed:
From Fulani headsmen to Fulani DSS , now to Tinubu.

Every lie has an expiring date, when you do not like to speak truth to yourself

You forgot to add Fulani soldiers killing innocent unknown gun men and Hausa police and Fulani police... They are all clowns honestly. I have never seen anyone confused as these people

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Tycyborg(m): 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
Afamed:

Same moniker . We have moved above this

I wonder why they hate him so much like he ruled any south eastern state or something...
It's true people afraid of what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer and one thing about Africans if you are powerful and strong they will hate you for no reason
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by aggresor07: 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Let everyone advice his relative because any trouble maker caught causing trouble in the east on election day will be sent to his maker in pieces igbos and victim mentality,this confused tribe were praising Ekpa and his boys months back when they were burning police station, when they set prisoners free, when the UGM were committing all sorts of atrocious things, before they became emergency Nigerians due to obi presidency aspirations, Nigeria to them was a zoo, they hated everything about Nigeria, they'll rather cancel Mondays from the calendar and sit at home on Mondays on the order of this same Ekpa,all was well then ,to them Ekpa was doing the right thing, only for same Ekpa to now extend their sit at home in solidarity for their biafra actualisation which they've always wanted, then suddenly it dawned on them that Ekpa is an enemy of the igbos, the Biafra Ekpa is fighting to actualize is no more relevant, they are now obidients, Ekpa is now being paid by Tinubu Obis competitor to scuttle Obis chances of winning an election he can never win, I now know what Soludo an intelligent and respected Igbo son said about his people behaving like a headless mob who approaches issue with nzogbu nzogbu attitude is absolutely correct of his perception of the igbos, I laugh once again because apart from their usual slogan Biafra or de9th which will rent the air starting from next week after Obis devastating defeat, a new one will be Tinubu sponsor Ekpa ( groundnut) to defeat obi in igboland, a group of headless mobs indeed.

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by mancoconut: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hussein035:

Before you people begin to vote just bear in mind that LP has no structure and the SE and SS combined are not more than 20% voters in Nigeria. Don't think the remaining regions will not vote their choice just the way you've chosen Obi.

I don't want to hear Biafra after this election otherwise I will castrate you people
Blablablu, bublabla.

Just like your mentally deranged candidate, I don't listen to animal noise.
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by blabulu2000: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

As if Ekpa Simeon is a Yoruba person....

Can you imagine this Illogical article....is it.possbile for a Yoruba man to.pay a Nyamiri person so that c he and his group can keep killing his Nyamiri people... Unbelievable...

A

Before you come here to post foolish things ....think ...

Keep chasing shadow...

All.their focus is on Lagos state, Tinubu and Oluomo....as if These are the cause of their woe in the Yeast ....or was these people the same.person that paid Simeon Ekpa for sit at home.....on Monday...and killing of Late Dora Akinyili husband ....
Keep building on your lie campaign....and some of these Yoruba people voting for Obi will still follow all these bunch of. liars

Slowpoke everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2022 Internally Generated Revenue, Top 3 Per Zone / Yero, Caught On Tape Threatening Violence Against APC, El-rufai / I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.