Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze (27328 Views)

Ekpa Was Paid $1m To Destroy Obi’s Chances —Ohanaeze / Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB / Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Austineva2: 10:30am On Feb 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ekpa-was-paid-1m-to-destroy-obis-chances-ohanaeze/%3famp
deactivate ur account b4 I can ever take u serious again. Onye iru abuo, u are worst than ffk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by TheOldGods: 10:30am On Feb 21, 2023
tsephanyah:
I hope and pray Simon Ekpa succeed in stoping elections in the south east
Unfortunately he can't. Lol Obi is closing to victory
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by crixlight2(m): 10:30am On Feb 21, 2023
onuman:

By supporting Tinubu, you are forcing a Fulani to succeed President Buhari.
Do the Math, if you can.
How ? , because you believe Tinubu will die during his tenure , just the same way you believe Buhari will die or don die ? . You people don shoot unah sef for legs already , because if Simon cancel sit at home now people will know that he do that because of Obi and will think he is working for him , and if he no cancel sit at home many people won’t be able to vote on that day . So you see now that wahala dey ground for Ndi Igbo now

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by seunjungle1(m): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2023
Majority of these guys are even fighting Ahmed Tinubu in their dreams.
If their parents die na Asiwaju,
If their children are fighting and killing themselves in the secrete court rivalry na Tinubu,
If dem wife divorce dem na Tinubu,
If their children are sent back home from schl, na Tinubu,
Headache, na Tinubu,
If dem no sabi fvck their women, na Tinubu.

Cursed people! Una never chichumchin

5 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by malware: 10:35am On Feb 21, 2023
But this is not the first time IPOB is declaring election boycott. Kanu did it in 2019 and cashed out wella, so why are they linking it to Obi's chances now? The truth is, Biafra agitation has become a cash cow that self-acclaimed agitators use to enrich themselves, banking on the gullibility of the Igbo folks.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by onuman: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2023
crixlight2:

How ? , because you believe Tinubu will die during his tenure , just the same way you believe Buhari will die or don die ? . You people don shoot unah sef for legs already , because if Simon cancel sit at home now people will know that he do that because of Obi and will think he is working for him , and if he no cancel sit at home many people won’t be able to vote on that day . So you see now that wahala dey ground for Ndi Igbo now

Buhari did not die during his tenure. How much did u enjoy Buhari's tenure?
It's the same way, or worse, you will enjoy Tinubu's tenure if any miracle makes Tinubu become president of Nigeria.
You argue like a clown.
Simon Ekpa reasons like you as he believes he can fight against the Obidient movement in Nigeria and live after that.
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Menclothing: 10:39am On Feb 21, 2023
Who use to give order of monday ait at home in east and everyone always happily follow.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Irloran: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2023
PDP copy copy...... Peter Obi fans are the first person to do this. Many have return because of Obi Vote , now Atiku cope the same movement. Lol... Ever my brother in Australia will arrive tomorrow by God grace as he said
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Rivguydee(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2023
Realistic story… I know what these people are capable of
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by funshint(m): 10:46am On Feb 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Only Bola Tinubu can be so wicked and desperate to do these but they have failed .

The south east people will come out massively and vote for Peter Obi and Obi will win

Let everyone advice his relative because any trouble maker caught causing trouble in the east on election day will be sent to his maker in pieces

The Nigerian army are very much on ground and the locals too.
When Ipob started the sit-at-home in August 9, 2021 even when Tinubu has not even won his party primaries or declared his ambition to run for presidency and you people were busy rejoicing; why didn't you say anything against it? Now you can't control the monster you nutured. May God save SE!

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by JoeEeL(m): 10:46am On Feb 21, 2023
Austineva2:
My Correct Brother!!💪💪💪. Don't mind Ohaneze, that's why we don't regard them in SE. Let me not use derogatory words on them for a reason. That's why Nnamdi Kanu ha*te them with passion. I doff my hat Brother. #No election in Biafra Land# is a done deal

Ohanaeze have not firmly called for their own blood Mazi Onyendu Nnamdi Kanu.

Do they think selling off their own is d way to go?

Pls, I encourage u to watch Dr Damages show about last month when they invited one Ejiofor, chairman of WIC, to talk about issues surrounding the elections.

It was that day I realised that both WIC, Ohanaeze, the politicians are all behind the kidnap of Onyendu. If u doubt me, just go and watch that clip. Its very long, like 6 hrs... just only watch the WIC chairman's part, maybe 20 mins or so. You will be shocked beyond words.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Parachoko: 10:46am On Feb 21, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
If this dude distrub election on Saturday igbos will hate him more than buhari he should shield his sword and wait after election igbos do obey Monday sit at home even till now so why can't he be calm anyway boys are not smiling oh! In east as i saw them warning them to stay back.
Is this a joke 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by olamike02: 10:47am On Feb 21, 2023
Continue to deceive yourselves. Did Obi ever condemn the proscribed terrorist organization for once. All of you are yet to decide what you really want 😉. Is it Biafra or death or Nigeria and play the sensible politicking not this gragra and bullying type . Anyway lockdown or no lockdown,the best if Obi on Saturday is 3rd position. You can bookmark this.
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Johnthesuccess: 10:48am On Feb 21, 2023
CommonSense1967:
They have started oh.
grin
I have made several comments in the past on how Igbos are always looking for others to blame for their problems in life. If they succeed, then it's their work. The moment they fail at anything, it must be some outside forces.
I said it long time ago that they will even claim that Namdiot coward Cownu was working for Buhari and Tinubu eventually. . If Kanu succeeds, then he's a hero, if he fails then he was sponsored by Fulanis, Yorubas, Tinubu, or Buhari.
You will not see anyone from the North blaming others for their problems such as Bokoharam or lack of education. They accept the problems that they have caused and are looking for solutions. Same in the SW.
This victimhood slave mentality that's prevalent in Igbo land is sad and pathetic. This is one of the reasons why they always feel marginalized even if they are in control. Many have been brainwashed to believe that the world is against them. These ones are just adding to that mental disease.
Sad.

God bless you real good. Real victimhood slave mentality is what is worrying those people. Very pathetic bunch of ingrates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Tareq1105: 10:52am On Feb 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Bola Tinubu paid him $1million to disrupt obi chances in the east but it has failed

Simon Ekpa boys are the ones dieing like fly , the south east people and the Nigerian army are killing Simon Ekpa boys like ants in the east. Nobody take them serious

Princeofsoutheast I won't honour you with my response bcoz it's better to allow you and your cohorts to continue to display your stupidity for the world to laugh at.
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by israelmao(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2023
There is nothing Jackal will not do to usurp power but he shall fail woefully.
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by 2ru9jaman: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2023
People of Biafra Land can sell their soul for anything.
They have been praising Simon ekpa all these while, Obi said they are his people.

The story has changed now. Na Tinubu dey sponsor IPOB.
Awon ti ori won ti gbale. Oponu radarada.

Omo ejo oka ni I seku pa oka, omo ere nii seku pa ere, awon ara won lo maa pa ara won.

Sise sise lo n mu omo odo lu iya odo, won a maa fowo ara won seta won.

Ase gun, o di dandan ki Bola Tinubu di aare Nigeria. Ase waa.
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Austineva2: 11:00am On Feb 21, 2023
JoeEeL:

Ohanaeze have not firmly called for their own blood Mazi Onyendu Nnamdi Kanu.

Do they think selling off their own is d way to go?

Pls, I encourage u to watch Dr Damages show about last month when they invited one Ejiofor, chairman of WIC, to talk about issues surrounding the elections.

It was that day I realised that both WIC, Ohanaeze, the politicians are all behind the kidnap of Onyendu. If u doubt me, just go and watch that clip. Its very long, like 6 hrs... just only watch the WIC chairman's part, maybe 20 mins or so. You will be shocked beyond words.
I am telling you my awesome brother. Am so much happy that you are deeply rooted into d family. I heard abt d WIC meeting but never had enough time to watch it but I will try this time. Bro, d simple truth is d reason why Independent Nation of Biafra has not bn restored is cos of Ndigbo, some of our people are too bad especially our elders, give them money and everything is over. It's a pity. Bro, are u aware that SE politicians, governor's, Ohanese, including Ifeanyi Ejiofor(MNK lawyer) were behind d kidnap of Nnamdi Kanu? If not that u are part of d family, this alone is enough to make u give up on Biafra. Our people are evil. Thank God for d resilience of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa. Are u aware that Dos have bn bought over by politicians? I know u will know this cos u are in d family. There is a lot to talk. Later bro
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by crixlight2(m): 11:01am On Feb 21, 2023
onuman:

Buhari did not die during his tenure. How much did u enjoy Buhari's tenure?
It's the same way, or worse, you will enjoy Tinubu's tenure if any miracle makes Tinubu become president of Nigeria.
You argue like a clown.
Simon Ekpa reasons like you as he believes he can fight against the Obidient movement in Nigeria and live after that.
Ofe Nsala day that you people celebrated or the new obidient movement, which is first… don’t forget obidient movement just started some months ago , so how is Ekpan that you people has been celebrating as Biafra hero suddenly attacking unah movement . If at any moment you don support Kanu or Simon sit at home order before this unah movement then the jokes are on you people

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by tuoyoojo(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2023
JoeEeL:

If the chance eludes them**

See how a human being is thinking. What sort of country is that , that a chance should keep eluding a subset of indigenes. Does that make sense to u?

Why dont they have their own country so chance never elude them?

Oh, ur african brain will never reason to that angle? I forgot, ma binu.

Bros you are not more Nigerian than the average ibo person

It is glaring that their agitation for succession was birthed from the constant marginalisation they suffered in the hands of many government

One of the few times they were recognised wad during Goodluck regime and though he was from the South South they accepted him as theirs

No tribe has the monopoly of leadership and for the sake of equity, leadership should go around the major ethnic group. We see the mess Buhari's government has put us in. South West has had its go, so has South South.

That is why this chance must not elude them
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by JoeEeL(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2023
Austineva2:
I am telling you my awesome brother. Am so much happy that you are deeply rooted into d family. I heard abt d WIC meeting but never had enough time to watch it but I will try this time. Bro, d simple truth is d reason why Independent Nation of Biafra has not bn restored is cos of Ndigbo, some of our people are too bad especially our elders, give them money and everything is over. It's a pity. Bro, are u aware that SE politicians, governor's, Ohanese, including Ifeanyi Ejiofor(MNK lawyer) were behind d kidnap of Nnamdi Kanu? If not that u are part of d family, this alone is enough to make u give up on Biafra. Our people are evil. Thank God for d resilience of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa. Are u are that Dos have bn bought over by politicians? I know u will know this cos u are in d family. There is a lot to talk. Later bro

That Caro White lawyer fa? If na that one, better forget him.

When I started to suspect that guy was since 2021. Any small thing, he will say "Im Kanu's most trusted". I used to think why he says this when there were other lawyers like the other dark one (forgotten his name now), and then Mike Ozekhome.

The day I realised that this lawyer has a problem was when he sued Mazi Ekpa, Ajaere, Living stone and some others on charges so similar to what his own client MNK, is being held for. I just couldn't understand this but since Im not a lawyer, I still have some reservations in case Im wrong.

But d guy na idiot. That Ikenga guy of south africa has on several occasions said he gets privileged information from him. How can a lawyer of such high profile case be sharing information with him? Ikenga that on several times, exposed himself that he's in contact with dss and the army in anambra?

Honestly it's only the likes of MNK, MSE and a few others that make me still somewhat regard this IPOB thing as legitimate, otherwise I would have canceled it in my head. I would have simply regarded it as a pressure group for Igbo involvement in nigerian politics. It's not that it is bad in itself, but that is what it looks like.
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by JoeEeL(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2023
tuoyoojo:

Bros you are not more Nigerian than the average ibo person

It is glaring that their agitation for succession was birthed from the constant marginalisation they suffered in the hands of many government

One of the few times they were recognised wad during Goodluck regime and though he was from the South South they accepted him as theirs

No tribe has the monopoly of leadership and for the sake of equity, leadership should go around the major ethnic group. We see the mess Buhari's government has put us in. South West has had its go, so has South South.

That is why this chance must not eludes them

No wahala
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by adefitim(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2023
Even though I don’t support Tinubu candidacy but I don’t think he’s supporting Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Austineva2: 11:23am On Feb 21, 2023
JoeEeL:

That Caro White lawyer fa? If na that one, better forget him.

When I started to suspect that guy was since 2021. Any small thing, he will say "Im Kanu's most trusted". I used to think why he says this when there were other lawyers like the other dark one (forgotten his name now), and then Mike Ozekhome.

The day I realised that this lawyer has a problem was when he sued Mazi Ekpa, Ajaere, Living stone and some others on charges so similar to what his own client MNK, is being held for. I just couldn't understand this but since Im not a lawyer, I still have some reservations in case Im wrong.

But d guy na idiot. That Ikenga guy of south africa has on several occasions said he gets privileged information from him. How can a lawyer of such high profile case be sharing information with him? Ikenga that on several times, exposed himself that he's in contact with dss and the army in anambra?

Honestly it's only the likes of MNK, MSE and a few others that make me still somewhat regard this IPOB thing as legitimate, otherwise I would have canceled it in my head. I would have simply regarded it as a pressure group for Igbo involvement in nigerian politics. It's not that it is bad in itself, but that is what it looks like.
. Am telling you brotherly. You always make me happy anytime am interacting with you. Indeed you are awesome. I can't wait meeting you once Biafra and Ododuwa Nation restored. You too much💪💪. Am impressed

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by wallarwallar(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Only Bola Tinubu can be so wicked and desperate to do these but they have failed .

The south east people will come out massively and vote for Peter Obi and Obi will win

Let everyone advice his relative because any trouble maker caught causing trouble in the east on election day will be sent to his maker in pieces

The Nigerian army are very much on ground and the locals too.

Confused region who does not know what they want
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by JoeEeL(m): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2023
Austineva2:
. Am telling you brotherly. You always make me happy anytime am interacting with you. Indeed you are awesome. I can't wait meeting you once Biafra and Ododuwa Nation restored. You too much💪💪. Am impressed

We gather dey bro.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Austineva2: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2023
JoeEeL:

We gather dey bro.
🤛🤛🤛

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by ObidenceNeckpre: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2023
One moment ---Nnamdi Cownu's IPOB is their messiah and Biafra soldiers they are proud, FG killing our sons (IPOB soldiers) another Moment Sam Ekpa IPOB spoke Man /soldiers is working for Tinubu's (Yoruba Elder) against Igbo and Peter Obi. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Very useless, senseless and confused region
Phoen1X:
Tinubu is truly a dangerous and desperate man,...he's no different from ivan the terrible.
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by hartson(m): 11:35am On Feb 21, 2023
iwaeda:

Atiku is going to be President. grin grin grin grin
Sure,President of Northern Nigeria. After 8/ wasted years of Aboki Bubu then another northern thief is doing press up to be in Aso rock.Instead of that to happen everyone go answer their papa name.To your tent O! Israel I pledge.
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by iwaeda: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2023
hartson:
Sure,President of Northern Nigeria. After 8/ wasted years of Aboki Bubu then another northern thief is doing press up to be in Aso rock.Instead of that to happen everyone go answer their papa name.To your tent O! Israel I pledge.

Federal Republic of Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by Vacora(m): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2023
DKM123:
Why any grown adult will listen to the command of just one man who dresses like this beats me.

He should start a circus🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze by hartson(m): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2023
iwaeda:

Federal Republic of Nigeria. grin grin grin
Lol,is Nigeria truly a Fed republic country?sorry for you.dey play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] / Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) / Osinbajo And Amosun Commission Procter Gamble Factory Agbara In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.