Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer (36097 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by ObidenceNeckpre: 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
igbo ediot as usual keep posting photoshops . we shall know where/who Lagos belong to come saturday whether its of yoruba/SW or u ingrate and foolish igbos/SE
continue oooo
BossGerald:
Kayode is a foolish glutton like most tifnubu paid online dogs here...a man of no integrity.

Imagine what he said about tifnubu in the past and now urchins are praising him, Apc is a demonic party of zero integrity.

Vote OBI2023
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by Akanbimi: 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
You’re a duns! A hopeless duns

Jones4190:
Take this from me, Lagos vote on Saturday is going to be a vote to make a statement.

The vote is intended to determine the actual population of Igbo in Lagos.

The vote will address Igbo/ IPOB religion dichotomy where they termed Yoruba as Yoruba christian and Yoruba Muslim

The vote will permanently address the issue of Lagos is no man's being propagated by our Igbo brothers

Finally, the vote will address the political lies and character smeared of tinubu by the same Igbo people that benefited so much more than any other region in the area of political appointment and elective position in Lagos State.
copy
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by Jones4190(m): 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Akanbimi:
You’re a duns! A hopeless duns

stop crying chinedu
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by amuwo1980: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
U never chop chim chim , u are going to be hassled till the elections are over
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by Stone24: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
He never see anything, he think that running away from PDP to APC will save him.
God is not sleeping.
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by Cantonese: 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
He can play all the wayo that he likes. He can delay as much as he wants. But you see with Justice Fadipe, he cannot tell her lies and get away. His wayo to get Tinubu into power and still keep dribbling himself, will expire very soon.
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by jafol(m): 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
ceeceeuwa:

Even Osun state governor. Adeleke's wife is Igbo
How is she Igbo? You igbos and lies
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by Traplord09: 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jones4190:
Take this from me, Lagos vote on Saturday is going to be a vote to make a statement.

The vote will address Igbo/ IPOB religion dichotomy where they termed Yoruba as Yoruba christian and Yoruba Muslim

The vote will permanently address the issue of Lagos is no man's being propagated by our Igbo brothers

Finally, the vote will address the political lies and character smeared of tinubu by the same Igbo people that benefited so much more than any other region in the area of political appointment and elective position in Lagos State.
copy

Dem don start. Set awon Dino....when they are running their mouths and posturing they are fit and strong, once they get into custody for their misdeeds, they start forming shriveling snail. Oga! get up and go and face your charges.

Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by luluosas(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
By force sickness, shame to all the enemies of Nigeria.
So shall they all be hospitalized before 25th February, 2023 by the grace of God
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by mozona(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
BossGerald:

You can't make any statement without being tribalistic, igbos this igbos that.

Ffk is married to an igbo woman same with ondo state governor...but a poor,wretched and destitute man like you will always dwell in tribalism.

How much did you sell your soul for?
I think that guy the not make a statement wrong, how pass governors where are dey from. But I think I can tell you most houses purchase and build are from other state, the Yorubas sold it for them, there heritage. Yes lagos is a Yoruba land. But if you do statistics well you will found out that other tribes has occupied lagos. Me no be Igbo man ooh but I was born dere still live there.
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by CommonSense1967: 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
This man and drama are like 5 and 6. Same way terrorist Cownu's trying to get out of the Zoo cage claiming to be sick. They all get sick the moment they have legal problems. Pls stop the comedy skit.
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by TristanX: 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jones4190:
apart from insulting people online what else do you learn from your parents?

He also learnt how to put idiots like u in their place

Swine!!
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by engrchykae(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jones4190:

copy
silly reasoning,if you like,don't vote for Peter Obi,na you go suffer pass
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by TristanX: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jones4190:
apart from insulting people online what else do you learn from your parents?

Swine!!

BossGerald over to u
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by Jones4190(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
TristanX:

Swine!!
handle mop spotted
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by Japastic: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
This lawyers can exaggerate things.Na beat them beat am
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by BossGerald: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
mozona:

I think that guy the not make a statement wrong, how pass governors where are dey from. But I think I can tell you most houses purchase and build are from other state, the Yorubas sold it for them, there heritage. Yes lagos is a Yoruba land. But if you do statistics well you will found out that other tribes has occupied lagos. Me no be Igbo man ooh but I was born dere still live there.

Don't mind them, they want to eat their cake and have it back...it cannot work.

Let them keep selling

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by Jones4190(m): 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
engrchykae:
silly reasoning,if you like,don't vote for Peter Obi,na you go suffer pass
I no the sell gala for third mainland bridge, I'm living fine
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by TristanX: 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jones4190:

handle mop spotted

Monumental fool spotted

Donkey!! I will clean u up if u go further with this. I specialize in dealing with idiots like u
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by Jones4190(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
TristanX:

Monumental fool spotted

Donkey!! I will clean u up if u go further with this. I specialize in dealing with idiots like u
Andrew liver salt spotted
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by Sharz: 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
THIS MAN CALLED KAYODE SHOULD BE LOCK UP IN A ZOO UNTIL AFTER ELECTION, HE TALKS WITHOUT CONTROL, THOUGH WE KNOW HIS MENTAL HEALTH IS VERY BAD BUT HE SHOULD LEARN TO CONTROL HIS MOUTH BEFORE HE GOT LIFE IMPRISONMENT. YEYE MAN
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by BossGerald: 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
igbo ediot as usual keep posting photoshops . we shall know where/who Lagos belong to come saturday whether its of yoruba/SW or u ingrate and foolish igbos/SE
continue oooo

Photoshop ke? Dis one no dey use him brain rara ni.

Even the world saw the news, except you wey dey inside Bush for iragbiji grin...fulani herdsmen go soon fvck you raw tongue
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by TristanX: 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jones4190:
I’m a fool and a Tinubu supporter. Pls when is APC sharing our 30K zombie money, because I’m hungry

Typical urchin!! How much are u going to receive for disgracing the womb that bore u?
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by vikyno(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jones4190:

copy
Dundee.
Copy and paste mugu.
That's all you guys do just to create tensions before election.
The last time,it was the Lagoon Oba with his reckless statement as if Lagos is independent of the Nigerian state that we all have freedom to live in.
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by Jones4190(m): 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
TristanX:

Typical urchin!! How much are u going to receive for disgracing the womb that bore u?
have you taking your order from Ekpo today? pls go and read the message he sent to you.
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by Jones4190(m): 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
TristanX:

apart from gala what else are selling on third mainland bridge
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by TristanX: 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jones4190:

apart from gala what else are selling on third mainland bridge

You’re so used to hustle and bustle life that’s why u think everyone here is like u. Anyway that’s how urchins are. Poor and hungry and are willing to make themselves slaves to licking Tilumbu ass for 30K each month 😂 😂 😂
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by TristanX: 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jones4190:

have you taking your order from Ekpo today? pls go and read the message he sent to you.

Ekpo? Is that your father’s name? Oh I remember that’s the name of the swine fuccking your mother’s withering pussy 😂 😂
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by Advocate500: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jones4190:

copy
the vote will be used to check if palp is in your brain.
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by FireUpNow(m): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
Baba don collect wotoporiously
Re: Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer by nathyx(m): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hang the bastard! Thief Ole!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) / House Names Fayose 'opposition Leader' / How Politicians Deface Street Walls And Surfaces In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.