Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,150 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One (6955 Views)

Miss Bum Bum Brazil Vs Miss Bum Bum China Choose One (photos, 18+) / Your Opinion : Black Or White Ladies Which More Faithful? / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by DMCA: 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
her wetness will be used to lube the ass.
I recommend YinkaOlusesi16 he loves ass Wella
YinkaOlusesi16 are you up for it?

Me, you, VawulenceProMax all on Medianna. cool
Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
Have sent an email

DMCA:

Check my signature cool
Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Your signature is will I be your girlfriend? Where is the business

DMCA:

Your WhatsApp number… someone wants to contact you for business
Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by DMCA: 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Your signature is will I be your girlfriend? Where is the business

That is the business, you will be on a monthly salary
Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Lmao

DMCA:

Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Lmao very funny

DMCA:

Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by Piptocoin: 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
This account has been hacked. 😒
Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by DMCA: 12:33am On Feb 22, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao very funny

I love you baby ❤️ kiss
Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:15am On Feb 22, 2023
No it has not

Piptocoin:
This account has been hacked. 😒
Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:15am On Feb 22, 2023
In your dreams

DMCA:

I love you baby ❤️ kiss
Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:18am On Feb 22, 2023
Hmmn

ademolu719:
😆😆 Yeah mine has vitiligo😆😆 Yeah mine has vitiligo...
Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:19am On Feb 22, 2023
Hmmn

Nicepoker:
Look at a thread created by a matured mammal.
Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by DMCA: 8:04am On Feb 22, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
In your dreams

I will remind you of this statement your statement when I am on top of you while you are busy enjoying it cool
Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2023
Early morning you don dey talk this

You are obsessed and you will get over it 💯

DMCA:

I will remind you of this statement your statement when I am on top of you while you are busy enjoying it cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hi

1 Share

Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by PPIA: 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Early morning you don dey talk this

You are obsessed and you will get over it 💯

I will drill you good. You will not see it coming. Never.

Na lagos we dey.😘
Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by updatechange(m): 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Do you like big black gbola or big fair gbola

You mean something like this?

Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
Portable, Proposal Ended Wrongly, Infidelity Saga

Kindly subscribe to my channel ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcuLXVc4M4U
Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
Lmao

updatechange:

You mean something like this?
You need to flush that from your head

PPIA:

I will drill you good. You will not see it coming. Never.

Na lagos we dey.😘
Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
I just found that Tune In Online Radio feature my podcast without being a sponsor

Thank you & God bless you

I am inspired that my podcast is making an impact and changing lives

The link ⬇️

https://tunein.com/podcasts/p2468616/

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe Podcast

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
Art, Writing ,Don't Give Up, Get To Understand Men It's About The Simple Things, Vote Wisely And Entrepreneurship Development - Whorepoemorgasm

As an introduction to myself, I like to say that I'm firstly a writer, not yet a very decorated one but I have had a work of mine that's been read over some popular podcast in Southwest Nigeria back in the days, and that was noticed from my page on Instagram, since I've been sharing my work on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the likes, which has helped to give me a wider far-reaching audience.

Though a graduate of Mathematics from the Federal University of Technology, writing is what I chose to do fulltime, asides a few businesses I run like my clothing line which I also design myself, not just because it comes naturally to me and perhaps a tad effortlessly, but because I am really adept at it! Albeit, I didn't realize just how good I was until I started sharing my poems and proses all over social media platforms, then started getting a few nods or accolades here and there! As a kid I also was the lead-debater in Primary School and was chosen to represent my school in a debate that was aired live on NTA TV in Lagos State since I was really well-spoken and exuded a lot of confidence in the use of the English language for a kid my age who grew up in rural Nigeria.

I read a lot of books growing up as my dad was also an avid reader, he made sure he bought loads of books which he didn't even always have the chance to read unlike the newspapers he got everyday because he liked to keep abreast of everything going on within his surroundings and I was the only one of his kids he allowed to touch them because even then, I would read it from front page to the back like I was reading a novel!

My writing style is basically influenced by many authors, ranging from Aristophanes to Chinua Achebe, Shakespeare and even Wole Soyinka, because of the wide range books I read growing up, so I learned a subtle way of writing that's both educative and yet entertaining.

I chose to go into writing after I was brutalized by the Nigerian police back in my school days and almost got shot by them for doing nothing other than exist, that was when I knew I had a purpose which was to enlighten my fellow Africans who seem to have gone so far from who and what we used to be due to the divide and conquer tactics that our colonial masters used to polarize us and still use down till this day!

I come from a family of 6, comprising of my parents who are still very much alive, and my siblings. I have three brothers and two girls, I happen to be the fifth child, the second to last kid and the one boy between the two girls so all my brothers are older than me while I have just one younger sibling, my sister whom I grew up with hand-in-hand. I love my family and wouldn't replace them if I had the chance, because like I said in a piece I posted on social media, they made me who I am and I'll quote myself again: "In life, nothing has a greater influence as much as lessons learnt, not from random people but especially from family and friends." Nothing could be truer than that fact because I love and learn a thing or two from each of my family members and my very few friends...

Listen On Tune In Podcast ⬇️

https://tunein.com/podcasts/Digital-Bimpe-Podcast--Tv-p2468616/?topicId=257849299

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe Podcast

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
Available

1 Share

Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2023
Vote Wisely Nigerians

Kindly subscribe to my channel ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI6XkjPcQY0

Do this for Students both in Nursery & Primary, Secondary & Higher Institutions

Do this for your Elderly & Younger Parents

Do this for Entrepreneurs

Do this for Children & Youths & Adults

Do this for Unemployed Graduates

Do this for Employee and Employers

Do this to fight against Corruption

Do this to fight against Poverty

Do this to fight against Insecurity

Do this to fight against Crimes (Kidnapping & Rape)

Do this to fight against Inflation

Do this to fight against Naira Scarcity

Do this to fight for your generations to come

Not every one can afford to japa

We pledge to make Nigeria 🇳🇬 Great so please my fellow Nigerians let's make this country Great

Let's move this nation to the right Ministry

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by PPIA: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
You need to flush that from your head

Not before I make good love to you kiss

It will surprise you, but I am going to have you. kiss
Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by PPIA: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Available
Did it belong to someone who is no more?
Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by Silentgroper(m): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Do you like big black gbola or big fair gbola
Give ur answer 1st..
Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by Silentgroper(m): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=Jeon post=121095992]Fair looks good in my black cunt..
Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by Silentgroper(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Big black gbola is life
God bless all the guys with it abundantly
Cravings, i get it..
just take it easy, dnt take in two at time..
Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by Jeon(f): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hello Wordsfrombimpe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lols

PPIA:

Did it belong to someone who is no more?
Re: Let's Be Freaky Ladies Black Or Fair Gbola Choose One by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lmao

Silentgroper:
Cravings, i get it..

just take it easy, dnt take in two at time..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. / A Must Watch Video: Ladies Fight Brutal / I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.