Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Do You Know That Buhari Has Always Preferred An Alliance With Igbos? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know That Buhari Has Always Preferred An Alliance With Igbos? (1389 Views)

This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode / Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know That Buhari Has Always Preferred An Alliance With Igbos? by Asgard13: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Penguin2:

Lagos is as calm as a graveyard bro.

Nobody knows that anything is going on here.

It will be a miracle if Tinubu wins Lagos.

grin

Una no go gree Baba rest .. even for house.
Re: Do You Know That Buhari Has Always Preferred An Alliance With Igbos? by Penguin2: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
Asgard13:

grin

Una no go gree Baba rest .. even for house.

No rest for the wicked, bro 😎.

How far? I hear Obi’s profile is growing in Kebbi🤔
Re: Do You Know That Buhari Has Always Preferred An Alliance With Igbos? by Asgard13: 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
Penguin2:

No rest for the wicked, bro 😎.

How far? I hear Obi’s profile is growing in Kebbi🤔

grin
Nigerians kai!

Sure we know Obi here .. kebbi is a core Muslim state
The presidential candidates are well known.. enough publicity

But guess is more like Kwankwanso in Onitsha ..

Is more of Tinubu Kwankwanso and Atiku..

Who knows ..

But here’s I think Obi is counting numbers not winning or 25%

Kebbi will embrace sharia faster than latest technology 😂
Re: Do You Know That Buhari Has Always Preferred An Alliance With Igbos? by Raheeqilmaktoom: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
Lol.
A guy once dated me, I rejected him and today he is a billionaire while I am still waiting for Mr. Right.

Arsenal almost signed Messi and Ronaldo once, that doesn't give them an UCL, hell, not even a PL title.

Does that make you feel better? Telling people who you courted and who courted you?
Re: Do You Know That Buhari Has Always Preferred An Alliance With Igbos? by Penguin2: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
Asgard13:

grin
Nigerians kai!

Sure we know Obi here .. kebbi is a core Muslim state
The presidential candidates are well known.. enough publicity

But guess is more like Kwankwanso in Onitsha ..

Is more of Tinubu Kwankwanso and Atiku..

Who knows ..

But here’s I think Obi is counting numbers not winning or 25%

Kebbi will embrace sharia faster than latest technology 😂

Lol!

Peace be unto you and your state bro🤣🤣🤣
Re: Do You Know That Buhari Has Always Preferred An Alliance With Igbos? by senatordave1(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

So bhari initially courted igbos and was rebuffed.so what should happen? What is your point
Re: Do You Know That Buhari Has Always Preferred An Alliance With Igbos? by Asgard13: 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

Hehehehehehehehe

Core Northwest is so backward..
Re: Do You Know That Buhari Has Always Preferred An Alliance With Igbos? by 359adesoro: 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Can you show evidence Tinubu supporters said Buhari hate Igbos?Can you show evidence Tinubu supporters said Buhari hate Igbos?...
Re: Do You Know That Buhari Has Always Preferred An Alliance With Igbos? by BabaRamota1980: 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
9jatriot:
The narrative that Buhari hates Ibos did not come from any other tribe oga.

Abi o. Omoibo himself said Buhari hate him.
Re: Do You Know That Buhari Has Always Preferred An Alliance With Igbos? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
Which of the Buharis pls? The Jibrin or which one?
Re: Do You Know That Buhari Has Always Preferred An Alliance With Igbos? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
Parachoko:
You talk too much

Can you show evidence Tinubu supporters said Buhari hate Igbos?

How dare you ask for evidence from a yiibo?! We don't do that here! Just let them run with any latest delusion that pops up in their mpuri mriri filled head, OK?
Re: Do You Know That Buhari Has Always Preferred An Alliance With Igbos? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
Penguin2:

And till today, Chuba Okadigbo is still Buhari’s favorite Nigerian.

Reason he has not allowed his widow rest since he came to power.

Buhari keeps appointing the old woman from one position to another.

The truth is that Buhari always wanted friendship with the Igbos but the Igbos never wanted him which is why he now seems to have deep seated animosity towards the Igbos.

He sure extended his hand of friendship to the yiibos with that python dance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GRV Visits Oba Rilwan Akiolu, The Oba Of Lagos (Pics) / ‘Go To Court’, Nigerians React To Binani’s Loss In Adamawa / Tinubu Government A Reminder Of Buhari Early Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.