Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) (37826 Views)

Russia-Ukraine Live: What Exactly Did US President, Joe Biden Say (Photos) / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / โ€˜Pinch Me!โ€™ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:37am On Feb 22, 2023

Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:38am On Feb 22, 2023
obedience4:

Voted who?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜
the truth is that you don't know any thing about Russia apart from cnn info they told you lol.

Russians conduct elections but evil USA cnn won't allow you to understand it mlol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by obedience4(m): 10:23am On Feb 22, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
the truth is that you don't know any thing about Russia apart from cnn info they told you lol.

Russians conduct elections but evil USA cnn won't allow you to understand it mlol.

Oga which yeye election, election that the opposition was baned from contesting, the old Russia constitution allows for only two terms, I bet people like you don't know that Putin has been president of Russia twice and was kicked out after he tried to twist the constitution to allow him a 3rd term, when he came back to being president he abolish the constitution and made the president position to be a life long sit, when I talk about I know what am talking about..
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by obedience4(m): 10:32am On Feb 22, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-58614227&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwji9tTS3Kj9AhW5a_EDHbAzAE0QFnoECAsQAg&usg=AOvVaw0R0XOBXolSyexbR3G_Gras

Someone that became Prime Minister when the constitution bared him from contesting he then appointed puppet maddev to be president, Mendev then nominated him to president and then Mendez later switch to Prime Minister and he became president.

And you are here telling me the Russians citizens voted him, same way you believe the shaddy referadum that the good people of criema wanted to join the dying Russian federation.
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by Kalistus01: 11:08am On Feb 22, 2023
TenQ:

We are not required to believe all prophecies BUT to judge and test them.

If the man said all these well before the war began, he would have been more credible.

What if I make a prophecy that Putin will attack Bahmut till it is captured, would that be a valid prophecy even if it came to pass?

You need to check his youtube channel, he has said many prophecies that came to passโ€ฆ
I know itโ€™s hard for you to believe but this is a man of God Nigerian pastors and prophets copy is prophecyโ€ฆ his name is Dr. Ian Ndlovu, he is a great man of God from Zimbabwe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfvsJYadCGE
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by TenQ: 11:53am On Feb 22, 2023
Kalistus01:

You need to check his youtube channel, he has said many prophecies that came to passโ€ฆ
I know itโ€™s hard for you to believe but this is a man of God Nigerian pastors and prophets copy is prophecyโ€ฆ his name is Dr. Ian Ndlovu, he is a great man of God from Zimbabwe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfvsJYadCGE
Did he say anything about election 2023;in Nigeria?
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by Kalistus01: 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
TenQ:

Did he say anything about election 2023;in Nigeria?

He is not from Nigeria and besides itโ€™s what God shows him and permits him to say he will sayโ€ฆ check out the channel on YouTube
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by TenQ: 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kalistus01:

He is not from Nigeria and besides itโ€™s what God shows him and permits him to say he will sayโ€ฆ check out the channel on YouTube
I have checked lets wait and see
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
obedience4:

Oga which yeye election, election that the opposition was baned from contesting, the old Russia constitution allows for only two terms, I bet people like you don't know that Putin has been president of Russia twice and was kicked out after he tried to twist the constitution to allow him a 3rd term, when he came back to being president he abolish the constitution and made the president position to be a life long sit, when I talk about I know what am talking about..
. You are always trying to shot yourself on the feet

First question did Russia vote for putin or not

I show you prove

Yet you try to mix truth with lies

Which person in Russia told you that it was yeye election even Google that hate Russia show you the percentage of voters

Accept that you know nothing about Russia apart from hate from cnn lol.

You made a mistake saying Voted who?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜.

... Next time research before you talk.

Once USA hates you they will say you are a dictator lol and the once that don't do research won't understand why USA evil globalization government hate the person

A USA senator said USA is the world's problem lol.
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by obedience4(m): 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

. You are always trying to shot yourself on the feet

First question did Russia vote for putin or not

I show you prove

Yet you try to mix truth with lies

Which person in Russia told you that it was yeye election even Google that hate Russia show you the percentage of voters

Accept that you know nothing about Russia apart from hate from cnn lol.

You made a mistake saying Voted who?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜.

... Next time research before you talk.

Once USA hates you they will say you are a dictator lol and the once that don't do research won't understand why USA evil globalization government hate the person

A USA senator said USA is the world's problem lol.

didn't you see my laughing emoji,
Since you don't understand sarcasm.
It like saying Like saying Mugabe won an election ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜.. When the world knows he wil always win
Re: Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos) by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
obedience4:

didn't you see my laughing emoji,
Since you don't understand sarcasm.
It like saying Like saying Mugabe won an election ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜.. When the world knows he wil always win
oh OK now I understand

But hope you acknowledge that USA must accept that we Africa will never be Thier slaves in this new generation lol.

And Russia has never bowed to anyone in their history.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States / 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed / Hereโ€™s Queen Elizabethโ€™s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.