Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos (3788 Views)

President Jonathan’s Nigeria At 53 Speech - Full Text / Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude / Goodluck Jonathan: Nigeria's Embattled President (cnn Special) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by Adelaide2: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
I saw these on a friend's Facebook page and could not help but share it.
If you lived abroad before GEJ came to power, did you ever see these food items from Nigeria sold in grocery stores abroad?
Back then, most of the West African foods you see abroad were from Ghana and Cameroon.
Today, Nigeria joins the league of food-exporting countries courtesy of the hard work of MInister Adesina who was hired by GEJ
These are photos of pounded yam floor and palm oil, complete with NAFDAC number and the Nigerian flag, respectively
Vote GEJ, VOTE CONTINUITY
VOTE BUHARI, VOTE DISCONTINUITY, VOTE BACKWARDNESS, VOTE DEATH FROM BOKO HARAM

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
Good

But

We must hand over economic diversification growth and development to the States LGAs and Private Sector.

4 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
This started since Olusegun Obasanjo's administration in 1999.

Next please

5 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by Adelaide2: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Keneking:
This started since Olusegun Obasanjo's administration in 1999.

Next please

You lie. I have lived in Europe and US since 1999 and I have never seen any from Nigeria myself. The post I got it from also made similar sentiments. I will be on the lookout for Nigerian-produced food stuff now.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
Transforming Nigeria

16 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by LaurelP(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
For ur small mind!
Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by Adelaide2: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
shakaZuIlu:
Gej till 2019
Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond

The bolded is unfortunate. A yoruba professor and pastor willing to sell his soul to a semi-illiterate failed military man and an islamic religious murderer

10 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by OtunbaJega: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
Since when we don dey buy all this stuff for Canada....These PDP apologists don dey mad I swear....

2 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by OtunbaJega: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mr liar..where in Europe?...
Adelaide2:

You lie. I have lived in Europe and US since 1999 and I have never seen any from Nigeria myself. The post I got it from also made similar sentiments. I will be on the lookout for Nigerian-produced food stuff now.
Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by Adelaide2: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
OtunbaJega:
Since when we don dey buy all this stuff for Canada....These PDP apologists don dey mad I swear....

The ones you were buying before GEJ came to power were not from Nigeria. Go and ask the grocer when they started having Nigerian stuff.

8 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by Adelaide2: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
OtunbaJega:
Mr liar..where in Europe?...

Germany

4 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by bashydemy(m): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
hahahah I hope you guys are seeing what am seeing, The poundo yam was manufacture in Sacramento in California.... Woww you shot yourself in the leg OP

1 Like

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
The kind of straws Jonathan supporters hang on to is not only pathetic but epic.

3 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by bashydemy(m): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adelaide2:

What a day time liar you are, You live in Europe and US since 1999? hahha abeg you no live in ASIA within that period? liar
Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by Adelaide2: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
bashydemy:
hahahah I hope you guys are seeing what am seeing, The poundo yam was manufacture in Sacramento in California.... Woww you shot yourself in the leg OP

That was were it was packaged in small quantities by the Nigerian exporters/importers. You daft, is Iyan an English word? Do they have ''NAFDAC number'' in USA?

9 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by OtunbaJega: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adelaide2:

The ones you were buying before GEJ came to power were not from Nigeria. Go and ask the grocer when they started having Nigerian stuff.
..I resemble baby for ur eye...The store is called Akins and is owned by a Nigerian woman...The indian store also sells palm oil and garri (made in Nigeria)...been buyin all these things for over a decade now
Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by Adelaide2: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
bashydemy:
What a day time liar you are, You live in Europe and US since 1999? hahha abeg you no live in ASIA within that period? liar

I am not here to convince you where I have lived in the past. So get lost

4 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by Adelaide2: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
OtunbaJega:
..I resemble baby for ur eye...The store is called Akins and is owned by a Nigerian woman...The indian store also sells palm oil and garri (made in Nigeria)...been buyin all these things for over a decade now

You lie

5 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by Begonia(m): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nigeria has been exporting foodstuffs and other goods for many years way before Jonathan became president.
The main problem is her unfavourable balance of trade.

2 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by OtunbaJega: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adelaide2:

That was were it was packaged in small quantities by the Nigerian exporters/importers. You daft, is Iyan an English word? Do they do not have ''NAFDAC number'' in USA.
Dont twist it...ur lies have been bursted...Iyan can be manufactured and exported from anywhere as long as yam exists as ingredient

1 Like

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by Collynzo22: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Have you also noticed that you now see foodstuffs and fruits all year round in Nigeria? No more seasonal appearance and disappearance again.
GEJ's agricultural policies are definitely working.

7 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by FastShipping: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adelaide2:
I saw these on a friend's Facebook page and could not help but share it.
If you lived abroad before GEJ came to power, did you ever see these food items from Nigeria sold in grocery stores abroad?
Back then, most of the West African foods you see abroad were from Ghana and Cameroon.
Today, Nigeria joins the league of food-exporting countries courtesy of the hard work of MInister Adesina who was hired by GEJ
These are photos of pounded yam floor and palm oil, complete with NAFDAC number and the Nigerian flag, respectively
Vote GEJ, VOTE CONTINUITY
VOTE BUHARI, VOTE DISCONTINUITY, VOTE BACKWARDNESS, VOTE DEATH FROM BOKO HARAM

Why the lies na? I have lived in the U.S for 15 years and I have been buying food imported from Nigeria from the first month.

I remember GEJ brought facebook to Nigeria too gringringringrin

You guys no dey disappointgringrin

5 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by Adelaide2: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
OtunbaJega:
Dont twist it...ur lies have been bursted...Iyan can be manufactured and exported from anywhere as long as yam exists as ingredient

Yam exist where in USA? Do they grow yams here? Olodo village champion. Do they have NAFDAC number in USA?

8 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by OtunbaJega: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adelaide2:

You lie

We know ur type TANoid
Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by FastShipping: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
OtunbaJega:

Imagine o shocked
Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by OtunbaJega: 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adelaide2:

Yam exist where in USA? Do they grow yams here? Olodo village champion. Do they have NAFDAC number in USA?
they grow yam in bolivia and many other countries around the Americas.....NAFDAC number!!;...hahahahaha... I hope u r well sha

1 Like

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by oduastates: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nigeria has been exporting food since like forever( before abacha) There aren't any Nigeria food you would not get in Europe and America.
From made in ikeja Guinness,Peak milk, indomie to made in ijebu garri.
They want to try another GDP Fraud on exports.

2 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by RockMaxi: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
Rubbish, you TANoids have forgotten to include it that it was Jonathan's transformation agenda that started giving us clothes to wear and that we've been walking naked before.... tongue

6 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by Adelaide2: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
OtunbaJega:
they grow yam in bolivia and many other countries around the Americas.....NAFDAC number!!;...hahahahaha... I hope u r well sha

They call it Iyan in Bolivia? I thought you said you have been eating Naija food since 1999. What are you arguing here then?

3 Likes

Re: With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adelaide2:

and there were no report of pple dieing of starvation because dey culdnt eat dem country food. All we hear in news is how death toll kip rising back home, build a safe and secure naija den we can start thinking about exporting wat we av in little amount.Aint u tired of d mess d country is in?
Dont u want a change?
Frm tumbuktu in TIMBERLAND

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Aburi Prophecy / How To Transfer Money With Atm / APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.