Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This (3804 Views)

Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today / When You Have Corruption Cases But You Are An APC Member In Pictures / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
blackfish:
Presidential candidate - Muslim

Vice Presidential candidate - Muslim

Governorship candidate - Christian

Deputy Governorship candidate - Muslim

Lagos West senatorial candidate - Muslim

Mushin Federal constituency 1 and 2- One Muslim and one Christian

Mushin state constituency 1 and 2- Two Muslims

Lol. Stupidity at large

Let’s assume they’re all Muslims how that a problem? Aren’t they yorubas?

2 Likes

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
agadez007:
That’s their plan for Nigeria
A Nigeria where you will have to bare atleast one muslim name before you will be able to get a job
Soon they would push for Nigeria to be registered among Islamic nations

They are coming silently but swiftly

Vote wisely

I don’t understand how the yorubas embracing Islam is a problem to you, does it make them any less Yoruba?

How many Muslims are on election tickets in Anambra?

Leave religion out of politics or you’ll know no peace

As a matter of fact, it’s an indictment on Christians, it means we’re lazying about and not ‘winning souls’. Christians are more interested in converting people from one denomination to the other.

Since the missionaries left nothing new has been achieved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by agadez007(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

I don’t understand how the yorubas embracing Islam is a problem to you, does it make them any less Yoruba?

How many Muslims are on election tickets in Anambra?

Leave religion out of politics or you’ll know no peace

As a matter of fact, it’s an indictment on Christians, it means we’re lazying about and not ‘winning souls’. Christians are more interested in converting people from one denomination to the other.

Since the missionaries left nothing new has been achieved
You embracing Islam is none of my problem but the problem is forcing others into your religion,same way I can’t come to force you to Christianity

Keep your religion to your region,we don’t need it over here
Thank you
Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by renderme: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
Carry ur christian-muslim division to your region and out of yorubaland.

Nasty souls!

1 Like

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
agadez007:
You embracing Islam is none of my problem but the problem is forcing others into your religion,same way I can’t come to force you to Christianity

Keep your religion to your region,we don’t need it over here
Thank you

Weren’t primaries conducted? I asked a question, is a Yoruba Muslim not a Yoruba?

Christians need to step up and stop playing the victim card. Nigeria is split up badly on tribal lines please don’t add religion to it. This kind of thinking is totally divisive.

America has never produced a muslim president, does that mean there are no American Muslim politicians?
Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by agadez007(m): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Weren’t primaries conducted? I asked a question, is a Yoruba Muslim not a Yoruba?

Christians need to step up and stop playing the victim card. Nigeria is split up badly on tribal lines please don’t add religion to it. This kind of thinking is totally divisive.

America has never produced a muslim president, does that mean there are no American Muslim politicians?
Muslim Muslim ticket belongs in Muslim nation

Now run along,stop disturbing my mentions
Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
agadez007:
Muslim Muslim ticket belongs in Muslim nation

Now run along,stop disturbing my mentions

Did you invent the English alphabet or do you own Nairaland?
Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by Karlifate: 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
Then, Christians should step up their game.

People should stop this sense of entitlement.

Work your ass off to achieve the change you want to see. Nobody will hand it over on a platter to you.
Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
computer0810:
Illiterate there's nothing like federal constituency 1 and 2😂😂😂 u only have that in state level, only God know where u got dis nonsense from and dis is sure not a poster but a propaganda meanwhile what has that got to do with development and governance if dey r all muslims, what's ur business with that mumu....presently all the south west state governors are Christians, if it was d other way round na so u go complain.....why crying more than d bereaved why...have u ever posted a developmental project in ur region b4 here for deliberation werey😂😂

U suppose ask yourself even as u foolish reach that what if some of them r Christian, so many Christian convert still bears there Muslim names....that's what u should have thought about since ur brain is dumb😂😂😂 or better still think it deep then u will realise u r mentally troubled
Who says that know i and ii you have phone and data google search what's not clear to you, probably the constituency in your state all have one.
Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by PoloG: 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
Lol.. Nyamiris are just foolish I swear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Updates From Dino Melaye Kogi West Senatorial Election / Names Of Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger Delta / President Buhari's Appointments, Parastatals And Their Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.