Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. (2375 Views)

Anambra2021: Did The Governorship Debates Affect The Decision Of The Voters? / Anambra Election: INEC Publishes The Electronic Copy Of The Voters Register / INEC Released Registered Voters List For The 36 States And FCT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by FatherOfJesus: 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
My PU is in Alimosho in Lagos state, they pasted the voters register since last week. I have verified mine online but today, I decided to go check on the physical register in my polling unit.

My polling unit is in the compound of the APC ward chairman, although the polling unit is in his compound, he cannot influence voters on election day, his compound is like an open ground without fence. The man is also part of our area CDA committee, he's very tribalistic and he works for APC for personal monetary gains because he's not doing so well financially himself, I know him very well.

This morning, while I was checking my name on the register, I overheard him talking to one other woman who's an APC member in the ward, both of them are poor, this woman is poorer and old. She has a shop on my street that is already empty, she has very irresponsible children but they are the APC members in my ward. We all know that these people cannot tell us what to do on election day.

They were discussing and complaining about the unavailability of campaign materials and monetary incentives. The chairman made a statement in Yoruba "Kori bayi ni last election, layi shepe PDP la nse ise fun" (it wasn't like this last year, when it's not PDP that we are working for). At that moment, I realized that CBN policy is having a great toll on APC's ability to financially mobilize their grassroot structure. I smiled and immediately I found my name and then started leaving. When I was leaving, the man said again "kosi wahala, APC Sha leme ma dibo fun". ( no problem, it's APC that I will vote for irrespective).

It's was glaring to me today that this policy is starving them of money and this will affect their ability to buy voters because last. They cannot even afford to mobilize funds for their ward members, not to talk of voters. Even if little money is released for vote buying, these illiterate and hungry ward members will decimate it before even getting to voters.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by chatinent: 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
It's starving everyone.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by OlawaleBammie: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
My PU is in Alimosho in Lagos state, they pasted the voters register since last week. I have verified mine online but today, I decided to go check on the physical register in my polling unit.

My polling unit is in the compound of the APC ward chairman, although the polling unit is in his compound, he cannot influence voters on election day, his compound is like an open ground without fence. The man is also part of our area CDA committee, he's very tribalistic and he works for APC for personal monetary gains because he's not doing so well financially himself, I know him very well.

This morning, while I was checking my name on the register, I overheard him talking to one other woman who's an APC member in the ward, both of them are poor, this woman is poorer and old. She has a shop on my street that is already empty, she has very irresponsible children but they are the APC members in my ward. We all know that these people cannot tell us what to do on election day.

They were discussing and complaining about the unavailability of campaign materials and monetary incentives. The chairman made a statement in Yoruba "Kori bayi ni last election, layi shepe PDP la nse use fun" (it wasn't like this last year, when it's not PDP that we are working for). At that moment, I realized that CBN policy is having a great toll on APC's ability to financially mobilize their grassroot structure. I smiled and immediately I found my name and then started leaving. When I was leaving, the man said again "kosi wahala, APC Sha leme ma dibo fun". ( no problem, it's APC that I will vote for irrespective).

It's was glaring to me today that this policy is starving them of money and this will affect their ability to buy voters because last. They cannot even afford to mobilize funds for their ward members, not to talk of voters. Even if little money is released for vote buying, these illiterate and hungry ward members will decimate it before even getting to voters.

Ok

Can u now rest small before u venture into the next episode?? grin grin grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by haffaze777(m): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
Okay APC won't be able to rig this coming election,so let no one come here to talk about some imaginary rigging.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by Dreal1247: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
The party agents are wiser now. They keep the money for themselves this time around.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by FatherOfJesus: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Ok

Can u now rest small before u venture into the next episode?? grin grin grin
nope, I won't

2 Likes

Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by CEOwatazs: 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
"it wasn't like this last year" as in last year election was held or bawo? By the way why do you think we'll be interested in the people's poor background as if none from your family is as poor as them or even more.

Next time find a better way of presenting your thoughts in writing instead of castigating people the way you just did.

It'll make your write up to be short and precised.

T for Thanks

2 Likes

Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by Massiveglory: 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
Poverty upon poverty is what apc and emilokan have invested in the life of the people.

Highest now They will package 1.5 peak tin cup of garri, sugar and half derica of beans to impoverish the people for another 4yrs.
Tinubu/apc is a disaster that must be rejected.

Light has come. PODATTI is light.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by FatherOfJesus: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
CEOwatazs:
"it wasn't like this last year" as in last year election was held or bawo? By the way why do you think we'll be interested in the people's poor background as if none from your family is as poor as them or even more.

Next time find a better way of presenting your thoughts in writing instead of castigating people the way you just did.

It'll make your write up to be short and precised.

T for Thanks
it's no let you know that party structures are meant to use the poor people as structural means of winning elections.

They have mean working for this party, they are still poor. Of what benefit?

1 Like

Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by press9jatv: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
Dreal1247:
The party agents are wiser now. They keep the money for themselves this time around.
🤩🤩🤩🤩. That’s what most of them did in Osun State last July 16th governorship Election. The party agents too are suffering now. They will only chop Tinubu money more. Tinubu ti lule piiii

2 Likes

Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by press9jatv: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

They were discussing and complaining about the unavailability of campaign materials and monetary incentives. The chairman made a statement in Yoruba "Kori bayi ni last election, layi shepe PDP la nse use fun" (it wasn't like this last year, when it's not PDP that we are working for). At that moment, I realized that CBN policy is having a great toll on APC's ability to financially mobilize their grassroot structure. I smiled and immediately I found my name and then started leaving. When I was leaving, the man said again "kosi wahala, APC Sha leme ma dibo fun". ( no problem, it's APC that I will vote for irrespective).

no hope for Tinubu in Lagos State, Tinubu ti lule piii
Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

SUPER STORY ....... By Wale Adenuga Productions grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by AOB1: 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
grin
Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by Aldol: 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
You people have been hampering that this policy will stop rigging. When Tinubu wins and you shout rigging , we will remind you of what you have been hampering on

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by FatherOfJesus: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
Aldol:
You people have been hampering that this policy will stop rigging. When Tinubu wins and you shout rigging , we will remind you of what you have been hampering on
I will also remind you of your bragging about Tinubu winning when he loses

4 Likes

Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by FatherOfJesus: 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
Himtulie247:
SUPER STORY ....... By Wale Adenuga Productions grin grin grin
okay 😂
Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by Aldol: 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
I will also remind you of your bragging about Tinubu winning when he loses
How can someone win when he loses,hope you are normal

2 Likes

Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by RemiTinubu(f): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

They were discussing and complaining about the unavailability of campaign materials and monetary incentives. The chairman made a statement in Yoruba "Kori bayi ni last election, layi shepe PDP la nse ise fun" (it wasn't like this last year, when it's not PDP that we are working for). At that moment, I realized that CBN policy is having a great toll on APC's ability to financially mobilize their grassroot structure. I smiled and immediately I found my name and then started leaving. When I was leaving, the man said again "kosi wahala, APC Sha leme ma dibo fun". ( no problem, it's APC that I will vote for irrespective).

Hahahahaha
Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by OlawaleBammie: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
nope, I won't

Aahh, u need it ooh before u collapse grin grin

If u re serious with Ur business, u won't be typing epistles when u should have sold plenty clothing materials grin

1 Like

Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by Seefinish: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Despite working for APC, they are still poor and because of tribalism, they prefer being poor and till want to vote for APC.
Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by FatherOfJesus: 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
Aldol:

How can someone win when he loses,hope you are normal
it's you that cannot understand simple English
Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by FatherOfJesus: 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Aahh, u need it ooh before u collapse grin grin

If u re serious with Ur business, u won't be typing epistles when u should have sold plenty clothing materials grin
Why are crying and covering it with laughing emoji?
Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by Aldol: 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
it's you that cannot understand simple English
Ok make me understand
Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by seunlayi(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
haffaze777:
Okay APC won't be able to rig this coming election,so let no one come here to talk about some imaginary rigging.
they will, this time around it's through bank transaction.
Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by OlawaleBammie: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Why are crying and covering it with laughing emoji?
grin grin grin grin

Funny man

Cry for what, me dat I am waiting for vawulence from either the obidient or the urchins comes February 27 grin
Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by CEOwatazs: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
it's no let you know that party structures are meant to use the poor people as structural means of winning elections.

They have mean working for this party, they are still poor. Of what benefit?

You said the people you heard discussing were poor, is that not enough? Why saying their families abi relatives are poor?

Go and make them rich then so that they won't be used during election for vote buying.
Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by FatherOfJesus: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
CEOwatazs:

You said the people you heard discussing were poor, is that not enough? Why saying their families abi relatives are poor?

Go and make them rich then so that they won't be used during election for vote buying.

So why are they not rich since they have been working for APC?
They are poor and still bent on remaining poor by not opening their brain to think about making a great country
Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by FatherOfJesus: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin grin grin

Funny man

Cry for what, me dat I am waiting for vawulence from either the obidient or the urchins comes February 27 grin
It's a win win for you bro
Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by Ireportlive: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
See person wey dey call people poor

You no stay Lekki, Ikoyi, VI , Banana Island or Eko Atlantic

The people you call poor even have their own houses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by surgical: 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
seunlayi:
they will, this time around it's through bank transaction.
efcc will be able to trace it
Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by FatherOfJesus: 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
See person wey dey call people poor

You no stay Lekki, Ikoyi, VI , Banana Island or Eko Atlantic

The people you call poor even have their own houses
bro, no be everybody wey dey alimosho poor, you get useless mentality
Re: CBN Policy: My Experience When I Went To Check The Voters List In My PU. by id4sho(m): 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
press9jatv:
🤩🤩🤩🤩. That’s what most of them did in Osun State last July 16th governorship Election. The party agents too are suffering now. They will only chop Tinubu money more. Tinubu ti lule piiii
U sef no go chop now wey country red, u can't be charged for that money. OTILO

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Secret Plan Of Buhari / Guinean Newspaper Writes On Tinubu’s Guinean Passport / Another King Sacked In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.