Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally (32436 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / President Buhari Arrives in Lagos / President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by EmmaLege: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Agba
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by Teeroyzimma: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Urchins tears go sweet on Saturday

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by MT: 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
Felabrity:
Man is supporting him openly (as a party member) and secretly working to make sure he don't win

Assumption by you.

There is no evidence that Buhari is working against Tinubu. It is all delusions across board. If there is, show me one.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by Jessewizzy: 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
He’s free to attend rallies. The naira redesign stands. That’s my happiness.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by renderme: 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tflex01:
I am Batified... But I really wish Buhari does not attend Jagaban rally again.

Especially in SW.

Buhari is insisting to the old men in APC party that his economic plan is not to destroy them. So he must stick to his lie, if not Adamu will see it as open rebellion.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by KellyFORMAT(m): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by Manson1(m): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
I'm for everybody and am for nobody. Bubu the gangster grin

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by Padipadi(m): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hopium:
Ota lenu! Obidients and Pandora no go sleep tonight. O por! It's plenty cheesy

Focus on Atiku. He's the one that shouldn't win
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by israelmao(m): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
Buhari is not sincere with Tinubu with this superficial love and support.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
seunlayi:
I hope Tinubu win and we all have the consequences together as Yoruba

You the only one expecting consequences!

Other are expecting to reap positive dividends.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by igbosarejews(m): 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hopium:
Ota lenu! Obidients and Pandora no go sleep tonight. O por! It's plenty cheesy

We dey sleep well well, your failurè APC is no threats to Obidence.
Meanwhile, hope after hailing Buhari you will hail the sufferings Nigerians are going through.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by IkeAnumudu: 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
Felabrity:
Man is supporting him openly (as a party member) and secretly working to make sure he don't win

Typically obnoxious reasoning process of an IPOB/Obidient/ESN/LP/UGM miscreant!!!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by Felabrity: 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
MT:

Assumption by you.

There is no evidence that Buhari is working against Tinubu. It is all delusions across board. If there is, show me one.
go and watch Tinubu outburst in his Ogun state rally

You get Google
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by SleekyP(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
Saturday is a done deal......IPOB Behave!!!

grin grin grin

Tinubu2023 #APC

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by SenatePresdo(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
VTJN:
Welcome to the largest economy in Nigeria and 4th largest in Africa

The money your parents paid as your school fees is wasted.

You sound like a primary school dropout.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by Felabrity: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
IkeAnumudu:

My father is part of Unknown Gunmen
sad
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by bigdammyj: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
Okay.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by Royalty83(m): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
E choke
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by computer0810(m): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
Felabrity:

Hw will that put food on ur table😂😂😂

Did Buhari work for him b4 he won the primary

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by MT: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
Felabrity:
go and watch Tinubu outburst in his Ogun state rally

You get Google

No be only Google. Tell me where Tinubu mentioned that Buhari was working against him and I would rest my case.

His words could be referred to anyone.

Look at the case of Wike and Atiku, that was a direct open war. Can you say the same in the case of Buhari and Tinubu ?.

This is politics, the more you look, the less you see.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by stonemasonn: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
seunlayi:
My brother Tinubu will be the best president ever if elected. Take it to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Urchins tears go sweet on Saturday

One of my friends who is a 🐷 is already confessing!

He said “ I know Asiwaju willl win, but I want history to note that I tried my best”

Dude has been fumbling in last 6 months, but has the days draw nearer, he is been engulfed by reality

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by lexy2014: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
Felabrity:

based on your attachment of david cameron, why has buhari not stemmed the tide of corruption since coming to power in 2015?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
seunlayi:

You are not a Yoruba, every Yoruba knows Tinubu never make things bad, Lagos is an example. If Bat wins we will enjoy

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by Felabrity: 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
MT:

No be only Google. Tell me where Tinubu mentioned that Buhari was working against him and I would rest my case.

His words could be referred to anyone.

Look at the case of Wike and Atiku, that was a direct open war. Can you say the same in the case of Buhari and Tinubu ?.

This is politics, the more you look, the less you see.
so Who is in charge of new Naira Note policy, again use google to do your research
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by ClearFlair: 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by deyplay: 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
kaylardz:
God bless president Buhari, Mai gaskiya!
God bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the incoming president.
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
that guy is reading 48 laws of power. Support openly, prevent him with policies. Nigerians already know who they want. After all the insults, u think Buhari will let him win?
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by tianshie(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
obi's comin, tinubu shit-your-draws
you gon fall at the polls, nigga, stick-to-drugs
true or false, when Funso died, you made the call
then grabbed a glock at the toll gate and shot our sons
blazed our daughters, razed young dreams, fcu.ked wit karma
now after the polls we gon watch you fold like lama
aneurysm or cardiac-related, you take your pick of reasons
Atiku jostlin just to fail this season, sense is missin
greed on point, fly like crows, hell's the mission
this nigga about to end in prison
fcukin Genevieve wasn't enough
now he wanna lay his dc.ik on the treasury, we gon neuter this enemy
obi comin like a mac-11
spray on you 'gbado b*tches, cop a few shells and lay in ditches
this a new era, bout to work you niggas like ciara
we in the form of our lives, b*tch, we is the winner.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by princeade86(m): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
Rat that is eaten tinubu and still blowing it.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by igbosarejews(m): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
[quote author=shigishege post=121103452] na you wan finish these zombies patapata[/quote
After you fóóls wîll want to rope Obi, inside the sufferings the same man you're haîlîng is plunging Nigerians.
If I hear say Obi no condemn the policy, Amàdioha aracha nnegi Ïkpuu
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by OlawaleBammie: 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
Pls how can I get that man dp, the maize in knight dress

I need it pls I want to use it as my do as well grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Road Cutting, Part Of Strategies To Protect Kogites From Terrorists – Kogi Govt / Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) / Buhari’s Award Of GCFR To M.K.O Abiola Illegal — Ex-cjn Belgore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.