Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally (32443 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / President Buhari Arrives in Lagos / President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
The crowd was massive
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by jaytee01(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ok na

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by MT: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
Felabrity:
believe whatever you want

Don't be gullible.

Let us see the name of the newspaper that you attached, and I will tell you who they align to.

So, you don't know there are some Newspaper that align with some parties. The Nation newspaper will never say anything bad about Tinubu for instance. Fox News will never say anything bad about Trump. CNN will never see any good in Trump.

Are you this docile?
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by Felabrity: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
MT:

Don't be gullible.

So, you dont know there are some Newspaper that align with some parties. The Nation newspaper will never say anything bad about Tinubu for instance. Fox News will never say anythin bad about Trump. CNN will never see any good in Trump.

Are you this docile?
yea, All the three media outlets I posted are working for PDP

True
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by Omoawoke: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hopium:
Ota lenu! Obidients and Pandora no go sleep tonight. O por! It's plenty cheesy

Where u see this kind GIF grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by JohnnA1: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tzar:
Ingrate! Who forced you?!
Abi!
Help me ask am ooh.
Very UNGRATEFUL person (this Buhari).
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by KingDash: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tinubu is not winning anything tho.. that’s the reality right there.
CoronaVirusRelo:

🤣🤣🤣

You are not angry. It’s reality dawning on you. It happens in the dying minutes
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by renderme: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
deyplay:
that guy is reading 48 laws of power. Support openly, prevent him with policies. Nigerians already know who they want. After all the insults, u think Buhari will let him win?

Tinubu is actually the one reading 48 laws of power. He has never insulted buhari in public despite all this drama. One of the laws says never outshine your leader. Dt is actually what the CPC faction is counting on, dt after this economic policy, Tinubu will openly diss buhari and then Atiku wins.
Tinubu knows buhari is worshipped in the north and he needs northern votes to win. Tinubu will NEVER insult Buhari ever. Trust me.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by onuman: 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
Strangulation of Tinubu's chances of buying presidential election with stolen cash but solidarity with Tinubu in the campaign - President Buhari's style is laudable.
But who, including Buhari, in his right senses, will support and vote Tinubu suffering dementia, with drug trafficking offences accusations in the USA, still hanging over Tinubu's neck? Only an incurable ethno-religious bigot will vote Tinubu on election day.

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by johnson8213: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Are you sure Buhari attends the rally? cos you only show helicopter not Buhari.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by deyplay: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
renderme:

Tinubu is actually the one reading 48 laws of power. He has never dissed buhari in public despite all this drama. One of the laws says never outshine your leader. Dt is actually what the CPC faction is counting on, dt after this economic policy, Tinubu will openly diss buhari and then Atiku wins.
Tinubu knows buhari is worshipped in the north and he needs northern votes to win.
it's like you forget Abeokuta speeches. He has been there twice, watch his videos and come back to reply.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by Hopium: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

Where u see this kind GIF grin

na Google i take search am cheesy
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by brutal1(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Loose??
olgaa14:
The drug dealer will still be defeated on Saturday,it's a little too late and the ship as sailed already. Even if Putin comes to Lagos druggie go still loose.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by VIKTO83(m): 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
My instinct tells me that Buhari is working for tinubu. All he's doing is to divert attention.
Now look at it this way... If tinubu wins what will online pigs use to accuse him That he bought votes with?
I think I'm enjoying the game.

Meanwhile I have bet 500k with Lucky (a friend of mine who believes so much in Biafra and now in Obi) that obi cant win and he says obi will win.

I have also placed bet of 100k with one other guy Stanley from Benin who says Obi will win.

I'm sure my account will be 600k heavier after the election.
Though in my magnanimity I'll forgive them and return their money because I understand they care acting naive.

Let's go there.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by renderme: 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
deyplay:
it's like you forget Abeokuta speeches. He has been there twice, watch his videos and come back to reply.

He didnt insult buhari though. He only alluded to people in power that dont want him to win. Do you know what an insult is?
Its only Ganduje dt has openly said Buhari shouldnt come to Kano cos pple are angry wt the policy and will stone him.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by AngelicBeing: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hopium:
Ota lenu! Obidients and Pandora no go sleep tonight. O por! It's plenty cheesy

tongue
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
u go cry tire . ediot ur Peter Obi belongs to PDP that looted Nigeria money dry especially in Jonathan govt shocked shocked shocked
Felabrity:
Man is supporting him openly (as a party member) and secretly working to make sure he don't win

Somebody say Balablu
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by BlessedOne01: 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jostoman:
Na Apc dey for power.

Na Apc dey suffer us.

Make anybody no fools us.
Tinubu is different from Buhari!

Na Buhari dey suffer all of us because him wan "suffer" the same Tinubu wey help am become President!

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by Felabrity: 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
I am an idiot shocked shocked shocked
that's sad
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by baralatie(m): 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
No wonder the network was acting up
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by Emmasnoop(m): 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ask Buhari why him dey Lagos him nor go fit explain, ask Tinubu how him go take improve the Economy him nor know, my question is who do Nigeria this thing?
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by baralatie(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
I don't even understand the reason for buhari coming to Lagos because every one knows his stand.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by Illegal1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Felabrity:
Man is supporting him openly (as a party member) and secretly working to make sure he don't win

Somebody say Balablu

the way tinubu go take win dis election go shock una...
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by baralatie(m): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Someone should tell the president bank and cbn Neva release the #200
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by CrudeSon: 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Show us drone pictures pls,I love watching drone pictures
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by SenatePresdo(m): 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
VTJN:
You will definitely cry like Datti and Aisha Yusufu after the defeat of your Obi at the poll

25th is around the corner
Walahai... The rude awakening that will befall Tinubu eeehn grin

Saturday is here.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by baralatie(m): 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
Imagine what people will be thinking about the cash crisis and seeing Buhari.
The security no be here
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by baralatie(m): 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Walahai... The rude awakening that will befall Tinubu eeehn grin

Saturday is here.
Sure say the election go hold
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by benitwater(m): 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
The big bird has landed.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by SenatePresdo(m): 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
baralatie:

Sure say the election go hold

Anytime it holds, Peter Obi will win.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by baralatie(m): 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Anytime it holds , Peter Obi will win.
So you are not even sure if it will hold
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by Doyou2019: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Buhari is The CAT that pampers the RAT (Thiefnubuu), before eating it. grin grin grin grin grin

Buhari bad gan!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy
E sure me say you no go make heaven first batch.

Hahan! Why una wicked Laidis cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Men Halt Shiite Procession In Katsina / Udom Emmanuel Inspects Refinery And Plants In Eastern Obolo, Akwa Ibom / "I Don't Know When I Will See My Family" - Says Gallant Nigerian Soldier. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.