Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally (32430 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / President Buhari Arrives in Lagos / President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by Doyou2019: 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
baralatie:
I don't even understand the reason for buhari coming to Lagos because every one knows his stand.
Party optics.
Warring politicians from same party do this to one another all over the world.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hopium:
Ota lenu! Obidients and Pandora no go sleep tonight. O por! It's plenty cheesy

He is a failure, Buhari is as useless as BAT.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hopium:

Lol.. isn't that George Bush jnr ?? What was happening here ? Lol
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by rickyrex(m): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hopium:

i am sleeping well . cause i dont take tinubu and buhari serious same as many lagosians. hope you will not go violent on that day should you lose

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by rickyrex(m): 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hopium:

i am sleeping well . cause i dont take tinubu and buhari serious same as many lagosians. hope you will not go violent on that day should you lose.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by onuman: 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
Certainly, President Buhari knows already that 220m lives in Nigeria can't continue to be sacrificed as pay back to Tinubu. And Buhari has already put measures in place to avert the sacrifice..
If Peter Obi does not win, Atiku Abubakar is a million times better than demented Tinubu who forfeited drug trafficking money to the US government and still has the charges hanging over his neck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by Lightorder: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
seunlayi:
Agbado Party Confused
see how who wants to become the president , standing like an agbero while national anthem is on

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
lansile:

You are not a Yoruba, every Yoruba knows Tinubu never make things bad, Lagos is an example. Would you vote Atiku who will likely be succeeded by Okowa or Obi who will certainly be succeeded by Datti, which decade do you think Yoruba need to stay out of power. Our current Osinbajo was being used to distribute vote buying in market last 5 years ago and you think he can stand his ground in Aso Rock even if he became the president? The way they toyed with Osinbajo that's why Tinubu decided to represent Yorubas himself. You are not Yoruba I know but true Yoruba will not go line up inside sun to vote another Fulani when one Fulani is still in power now.

I have said it that most Yorubas are supporting Tinubu because of tribe and ethnic sentiments even when it's glaring and evident that he isn't mentally and physically fit for the Nigerian presidency which is an arduous task. Obasanjo was president for 8 years, osibanjo has been VP for another 8 years. Why not allow some other tribes down sit take over the mantle of leadership ?

Anyways anyone that wins among the 3 leading candidates is because of our collective choices.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by VTJN(m): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Walahai... The rude awakening that will befall Tinubu eeehn grin

Saturday is here.
You go cry like OBi and his inconsequential running mate cried like babies on national TV
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by SenatePresdo(m): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
VTJN:
You go cry like OBi and his inconsequential running mate cried like babies on national TV

Who never cry before? Abegi..
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by SenatePresdo(m): 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
baralatie:

So you are not even sure if it will hold

How can I be sure of what I'm not in control of? When I'm not God..
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by micflo28(m): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
The only benefactors of Asiwaju government will be Agberos. Every other person will have to wait on God
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by Spain007(m): 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
olgaa14:
The drug dealer will still be defeated on Saturday,it's a little too late and the ship as sailed already. Even if Putin comes to Lagos druggie go still lose.

Better Joe Biden than Putin.... though he go still lule
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by Jostoman: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Tinubu is different from Buhari!

Na Buhari dey suffer all of us because him wan "suffer" the same Tinubu wey help am become President!

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!
if you poeple want to talk now Una go say 16years of PDP but you are excluding your tinubu from Apc failure. Na Apc failed us and your oga is part of it.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by blackgold2018(m): 1:45am On Feb 22, 2023
Tflex01:
I am Batified... But I really wish Buhari does not attend Jagaban rally again.

Especially in SW.
Hahahaha.. because he’s policies are against vote buying 🤣🤣
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by blackgold2018(m): 1:49am On Feb 22, 2023
shigishege:
To the headless zombies your time of sorrows has finally come
that’s why they say tinubu supporters has no brain.

Buhari is playing this game well.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by lexy2014: 2:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Felabrity:
Man is supporting him openly (as a party member) and secretly working to make sure he don't win

Somebody say Balablu

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy very easy to fool nigerians. the jazz wey buhari de use, no get part 2. look at the way he deceived all of you. are you still happy with buhari? am sure you were happy with the naira scarcity and the suffering nigerians were going thru cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by IkeAnumudu: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2023
Felabrity:
I AM AN IPOB UGM MEMBER AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO MENTION IT. I DARE THE ARMY, DSS & POLICE TO TRY THEIR NONSENSE. IF THEY DO ANYHOW, THEY WILL SEE ANYHOW

Don’t worry, the @DSS & @Nigeria Army will soon catch up with you. You cannot be killing people and think you will go scot free.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by Felabrity: 10:04am On Mar 16, 2023
IkeAnumudu:

I am Boko Haram member
My father is responsible for the 9/11 bomb attack in US
My mother is a serial killer
you people will never go scotfree for all your atrocities
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by IkeAnumudu: 10:09am On Mar 16, 2023
Felabrity:
I, FELABRITY & MY FELLOW UGM MEMBERS WILL GLADLY KILL ANYONE WHO DEFIES MAZI SAM EKPA’s MONDAY SIT AT HOME. THE LAST TIME WE WARNED THOSE PEOPLE AT UPPER IWEKA ROAD, WE SENT THEM TO THEIR GRAVES. THAT IS A WARNING TO EVERYBODY. YOU TRY US, WE WILL NIT TALK TO YOU WITH OUR MOUTHS BUT WITH OUR GUNS.

Hmnn! You turn your guns on your fellow Southeasterners and then threaten to kill even more. Hmnnn!
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by IkeAnumudu: 10:12am On Mar 16, 2023
Felabrity:
I FELABRITY was a former Boko Haram member and my father helped plan and execute the 9/11 bomb attack in US. My mother def no carry last - you do anyhow with her, you see anyhow. She go show you say women better pass men with guns. I am a proud IPOB UGM member now and if any army man or woman do anyhow, dem go see anyhow because we go finish them

Hmnnn! Confessions from you today. Go on, I’m sure the security agencies are watching…
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by Felabrity: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2023
IkeAnumudu:

My name is Ike Anumudu, I have a confession
I have killed over 20,000 people in Nigeria
I was trained by my father, who is the mastermind behind the 9/11 attack in US
My mother is behind any airplane bomb attack you can think of
Please help
please report to the nearest police station near you
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by IkeAnumudu: 11:55am On Mar 18, 2023
Felabrity:
My name is Felabrity, one of the commanders of IPOB/ESN/UGM and I don’t fear anyone. We have killed over 2,000 military and police officers. I was trained by my father, who is the mastermind behind the 9/11 attack in US. We bombed Mbaise Police Station and killed the policemen on duty including a pregnant woman.

Let anybody do their worst. We killed Ahmed Gulak on his way to the airport and we will kill any military that step their foot on Ndigbo land

@DSSNigeria @PoliceNGR - this criminal called FELABRITY has to be apprehended. His IP addresses must be obtained from Nairaland and he must be neutralised or brought to justice.
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by Felabrity: 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
IkeAnumudu:

@DSSNigeria @PoliceNGR - this criminal called FELABRITY has to be apprehended. His IP addresses must be obtained from Nairaland and he must be neutralised or brought to justice.

move on man
Re: President Buhari Arrives In Lagos For APC Presidential Rally by IkeAnumudu: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2023
Felabrity:
move on man

I moved past you ages ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days / ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK / See How One Man, Kwankwaso Became Most Influential Politician In Africa - Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.