Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke (42491 Views)

Man Raises Alarm After Bobrisky Liked His Photos On Instagram (Photo) / Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture / Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by ebufa: 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Nice one my mentor, can't wait to start doling out millions tooo

LMAO !!!
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Tewqewtii(m): 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
tonykester:

This is Peter, He can work πŸ’»πŸ“± anywhere remotely in Nigeria, earn dollars πŸ’°πŸ’° and charge πŸ”‹πŸ”‹all his devices (Laptop, phone , routers ,printers , speakers , projectors) for hours with his powerstation simultaneously.

Peter is smart, he doesn't need to worry about fuel price, πŸš€πŸš€ fuel scarcity and long queues.

Be like peter 😎😎

Call or WhatsApp for more info πŸ“²πŸ“žπŸ“ž

Na Mr Peter wahala be that o
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by DenreleDave(m): 8:00am On Feb 24, 2023
lawdrigo:

Let's make it 500k
neither Tinubu is winning either..
If Obi do not win let Atiku win...
Check my signatory..

Oga if you are not in for 10k bet that obi wil lose. Get the fck out of my mention jare.. Make i see bold people, not coward like you grin grin
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by judedwriter(m): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2023
KingAzubuike:
No collect am o... before he use you do ritual.

πŸ˜„

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of Late Moji Olaiya (Photos) / Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.