Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,132 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke (42492 Views)

Man Raises Alarm After Bobrisky Liked His Photos On Instagram (Photo) / Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture / Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Crexxy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nice one from Davido
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
MITCHELL96:
Davido dey try.

He's really generous.

Truth be told, dude is generous!

Labour Party would have had more chances if they made him their presidential candidate, instead of Peter
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Kennyfancy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nah me
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
Wizkid is the stingiest artist in Africa

No difference with Thiefnubuu

1 Like

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by devilmaycry: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
grin
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Factfinder1(m): 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mtcheeew
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by candidbabe(f): 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
E don set
Jungle don dey mature
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by JealousCobra(m): 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
grin
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Parrot69: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Why is Wiz-zard boy stingy, I never see any person him dash something.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by KingDash: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
This guy still dey
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by KingDash: 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
Him dash tems “way” make she win Grammy.. that one na the greatest dash wey you fit dash person
Parrot69:
Why is Wiz-zard boy stingy, I never see any person him dash something.
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Emma1Oj(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
KingAzubuike:
No collect am o... before he use you do ritual.
I will love to see your pix before saying what's on my mind.

Send your pix Asap
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Triangles1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
If you're not Yoruba try to be with them.
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by KingDash: 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
This guy dey for here again.. you sabi support scarbs oh
CoronaVirusRelo:

Truth be told, dude is generous!

Labour Party would have had more chances if they made him their presidential candidate, instead of Peter
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Isabi4lov: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Davido for just contest for president, e sure me he go beat Tinubu hands down.

The problem be say dem fit cut him life short , wicked set of people.
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by lawdrigo: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
God bless the living legend OBO...

1 Like

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by FireUpNow(m): 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Get out jare! Which ritual? Bank to bank transfer. Be positive for once. Stop beefing over nothing
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by blacksam01: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
he is a real big fan
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Parrot69: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
KingDash:
Him dash tems “way” make she win Grammy.. that one na the greatest dash wey you fit dash person
Personal interests no be philanthropy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Zidoh(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Generous and good heart man .... Call Davido one
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Emma1Oj(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
NtiObaEneke:
OBO 🤦🏿‍♂️
you already have feelings for him abi??

Say Yes, so he will chart you up.. Davido is here on nairaland.
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Mummyimbecile(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Givers never lack. Davido is a giver that's why he can't lack anything in life.

God bless you OBO. Chioma's husband.
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
KingDash:
This guy dey for here again.. you sabi support scarbs oh

I am a professional at it. I could market the devil if we reach agreement

1 Like

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by yawaped533: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ttggg

Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by ogify1(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
sacajawea:
Lol, why do I feel somehow about this..
Why??

Na your witchcraft Dey worry you
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Charlie2020(f): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Mumu
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by Pikahol(m): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nice one.. Davido is just living his life on a low.
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by jaxxy(m): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
Very nice
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by sofeo(m): 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Alright

Check my signature
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by renderme: 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Davido is about to drop a comment grin grin

On election

Stay tuned

He cant comment on the elections while his uncle is busy begging APC to allow him govern in Osun. If he supports APC he loses fans, he supports PDP (his uncles party) he loses fans, he supports LP he loses fans and family members.

All Davido will do is be quiet until after the presidential elections. grin You know nothing about SW politics.
Re: Davido To Gift N1M To Keke Driver Who Posted His Photos On His Keke by RichAbujaGuy: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
OK the internet found the fan for Davido now how long does it take for him to fulfil his word of transferring N1M to the driver's account or delivering the money? He easily spends more than that at parties and shopping in Dubai and London. wink

Edit, on second thought he should do it quietly because of jealousy, kidnappers, and armed robbers in the land. We just read a thread about a mumu in Kaduna in league with kidnappers that abducted his very own biological mother for ransom. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of Late Moji Olaiya (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Storms Tope Alabi’s Home On Her 50th Birthday (Video) / Saga: I’m Now Paying ₦5.1m For House Rent As Against ₦200k Before BBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.